Rock Star Dad

AuthorMessage
Sunsh!ne.
Geek
Sunsh!ne.
December 1st, 2006 at 07:34pm
You shouldn't listen to rumors...and I bet Billie is a wonderful father!
BillieIsMyPunkGod
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BillieIsMyPunkGod
January 12th, 2007 at 08:29pm
Billie is probably one of the best fuckin dads in the world.
His kids can probably go to him with anything and be thinking "Dad will understand no matter what." cuz he proabably knows what they're talking about.
gasp.
Geek
gasp.

Mibba
January 13th, 2007 at 03:28am
everyone is sayin he would be the best dad but most of you people love green day. if you would run up to a random in the street and showed them a pic of Billie they would say other stuff some good some bad.

i bet that he would be a pretty cool dad but hed be away lot.
Billieonster
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billieonster
January 13th, 2007 at 04:00pm
we dont say he's a good father just cuz we love Green Day its just that we have seen it and Billie himself has done alot of changes for his kids isint that proof
abd i do believe he's a good father even though he's not home alot but when he is im sure that he tries to be the best he can
ilovebilliemore
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ilovebilliemore
January 25th, 2007 at 07:38pm
He's a rockin dad!
Dudders
Idiot
Dudders
January 25th, 2007 at 08:26pm
I think he would be a good dad. From what I've seen and heard, his boys realy seem to look up to him, and I think that he is a good role model.
The D-Cup Wonder!!
King For A Couple Of Days
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
January 25th, 2007 at 08:56pm
He's probably a good dad, as good as he can be, but a lot of things that parents try to teach their kids to avoid are things that Billie's done, and it's widely known. It could be part of the "Sex, Drugs and Rock 'N' Roll" stereotype, but it still has to be hard to say "Just say no" to your kids and feel like a hypocrite.
hay lin
Idiot
hay lin
January 26th, 2007 at 10:34am
BillieIsMyPunkGod:
Billie is probably one of the best fuckin dads in the world.
His kids can probably go to him with anything and be thinking "Dad will understand no matter what." cuz he proabably knows what they're talking about.

I agree with this.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
January 26th, 2007 at 02:30pm
dkfg.. I think BJ would be a good dad because he seems to be a very understanding person.
charmishgirl
Geek
charmishgirl

Mibba
January 26th, 2007 at 08:36pm
I think Billie Joe is a sweet loving parent. He probably gives his kids everything they want. I wish I was his kid. Oh, and he probably buys them gifts right before and after he goes on tour.
Sanity
Geek
Sanity
January 27th, 2007 at 01:43pm
greenday6:
I really don't care.

you and me both
Iam2fly4u
Geek
Iam2fly4u
January 27th, 2007 at 09:36pm
He's probably an okay Dad. We can't really say anything because we don't know Billie Joe in the first place. Anyway, I don't think I 'd really like a rock star Daddy. He's probably never home
Iam2fly4u
Geek
Iam2fly4u
January 27th, 2007 at 09:37pm
I think Billie Joe is a sweet loving parent. He probably gives his kids everything they want. I wish I was his kid. Oh, and he probably buys them gifts right before and after he goes on tour.
Yeah, that would be fun.
blitzkrieg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
blitzkrieg
January 28th, 2007 at 03:48am
i think he would be an alright dad.
not the best father in the world though, thats what i beleive
Green Day!
Geek
Green Day!
January 28th, 2007 at 05:35am
hmm..... well... he dus take drugs n stuff i think but i think he reli reli luvs his family n it must b pretty kool 2 hav a rokstar as a dad.. Wink
RebelofSuburbia
Falling In Love With The Board
RebelofSuburbia
January 28th, 2007 at 06:51am
green day 4 life:
hmm..... well... he dus take drugs n stuff i think but i think he reli reli luvs his family n it must b pretty kool 2 hav a rokstar as a dad.. Wink

he doesn't take drugs anymore.. Eh but yeah I think he loves his family more than anything Very Happy All the songs like 2000 Light Years Away and 80 prove his love for Adrienne and I've heard him say things like 'Joey is the best thing that's ever happened to me' multiple times in interviews Smile

Also in Nobody Likes You it says that there was a time where Billie used to speak alot about his kids when he was on stage, when Joey was still really young.
Id-Tap-Dat!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Id-Tap-Dat!
January 28th, 2007 at 04:14pm
RebelofSuburbia:
green day 4 life:

he doesn't take drugs anymore.. Eh but yeah I think he loves his family more than anything Very Happy All the songs like 2000 Light Years Away and 80 prove his love for Adrienne and I've heard him say things like 'Joey is the best thing that's ever happened to me' multiple times in interviews Smile

Also in Nobody Likes You it says that there was a time where Billie used to speak alot about his kids when he was on stage, when Joey was still really young.

where the bloody hell did you find that out?
RebelofSuburbia
RebelofSuburbia
January 28th, 2007 at 05:09pm
xx_carly_xx:
RebelofSuburbia:
green day 4 life:

He says so in this one interview I have.. It's from, '95 I think.. I can upload it for you if you want.
Id-Tap-Dat!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Id-Tap-Dat!
January 29th, 2007 at 03:11am
RebelofSuburbia:
xx_carly_xx:
RebelofSuburbia:
green day 4 life:

He says so in this one interview I have.. It's from, '95 I think.. I can upload it for you if you want.

yeah go on plz!
RebelofSuburbia
RebelofSuburbia
January 29th, 2007 at 11:52am
xx_carly_xx:
RebelofSuburbia:

yeah go on plz!

This should be the right one.. Click.
Enjoy Wink
Register