Rock Star Dad

AuthorMessage
Lissie!
Falling In Love With The Board
Lissie!

Blog
August 13th, 2006 at 03:54pm
... I have a friend who has a friend who used to go too school with them... She could actually have that friend, people.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
August 13th, 2006 at 04:00pm
Lissie.:
... I have a friend who has a friend who used to go too school with them... She could actually have that friend, people.
thank you Smile
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 13th, 2006 at 04:03pm
3592408:
Lissie.:
thank you Smile
Very Happy
cigarettesandvalentines
Geek
cigarettesandvalentines

Mibba
September 15th, 2006 at 08:55pm
just because you're a musician, doesn't mean you're a bad parent. jeesh people. i mean, he had a pretty hard childhood, so i'm sure he's trying to make up for his own by providing the best he can. i've seen so many interviews with him and it's so obvious that his children and family are the most important thing to him

okay, i'm done Smile
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 16th, 2006 at 10:03am
he's always away for a reason...he needs to support his family...
just cuz u have a crazy job...doesnt make u a bad dad or person in general...
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
September 19th, 2006 at 05:00pm
doubt his son have tattoos maybe a peircing but come on most lads do now anyway already but a tatoo no thats just irresponsable and hes talked in so many interviews about how much he cares about his sons and hes really pretective and worrys about them hes proudest moment last year was teaching joey to play guitar he also claims that adie is the caregiver and hes more of the playmate i think its a case of
"mum wont dad will" ya know?
He also claimed that as soon as he found out about Joey he cut back on the drugs and alcohol ALOT.
He doesnt seam to spoil them either well on "Diary" he didnt seem to.
Sure hes bound to be away from them sometimes such as when hes in the studio and stuff but thats just like any dad and i think they do take them on tour sometimes when their not in school and even if they dont he probably makes up for it double when he does see them.

I think this topic is a bit personal anyway if im honost i dont think he'd appreciate people talking about how good a parent he is.
I know im a hypercrit there...kinda
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 21st, 2006 at 05:14pm
~*~Falling Star~*~:
doubt his son have tattoos maybe a peircing but come on most lads do now anyway already but a tatoo no thats just irresponsable and hes talked in so many interviews about how much he cares about his sons and hes really pretective and worrys about them hes proudest moment last year was teaching joey to play guitar he also claims that adie is the caregiver and hes more of the playmate i think its a case of
He also claimed that as soon as he found out about Joey he cut back on the drugs and alcohol ALOT.
Sure hes bound to be away from them sometimes such as when hes in the studio and stuff but thats just like any dad and i think they do take them on tour sometimes when their not in school and even if they dont he probably makes up for it double when he does see them.

I think this topic is a bit personal anyway if im honost i dont think he'd appreciate people talking about how good a parent he is.

wow...thats very well said... Smile
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
September 22nd, 2006 at 02:19am
Sumthin Smushi:
~*~Falling Star~*~:

wow...thats very well said... Smile

Very Happy Spelling and grammer messed up a bit in it.
[~Whats.Hurr.Name~]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
[~Whats.Hurr.Name~]
September 22nd, 2006 at 11:35am
That's kinda hard, I have no doubt that he is probably an awsome dad, but i think that everyone see's him as almost like a big kid so.... Dunno Confused
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 23rd, 2006 at 07:45am
i think if billie saw the kind of threads they have here...such as ones about him being a bad parent...or ones that claim GD will break up...or that he's cheating on his wife....he'd be very very shocked and upset...this is not something we should worry about...its his life...and he chose a life to entertain his fans...and people should stop abusing that by spreadin roumers and shit...

and by the way....im not trying to hurt anyone here...im just thinking out loud... Rolling Eyes
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
September 23rd, 2006 at 09:03am
Sumthin Smushi:
i think if billie saw the kind of threads they have here...such as ones about him being a bad parent...or ones that claim GD will break up...or that he's cheating on his wife....he'd be very very shocked and upset...this is not something we should worry about...its his life...and he chose a life to entertain his fans...and people should stop abusing that by spreadin roumers and shit...

and by the way....im not trying to hurt anyone here...im just thinking out loud... Rolling Eyes

Very well said
Arctic Monkey_
Geek
Arctic Monkey_
September 27th, 2006 at 06:10am
October:
despite the drugs&stuff.

is it just me or....hmm...i didnt know billie is taking drugs
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
September 27th, 2006 at 06:39am
Tomek:
October:
despite the drugs&stuff.

is it just me or....hmm...i didnt know billie is taking drugs

Haha he said on CNN a couple days ago that he hopes there's a lot of drugs he can take before going on stage.

Joking, of course, but we still can't assume that he does drugs. Probably smokes weed, I mean.. a lot more people do than you think.
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 27th, 2006 at 07:09am
~*~Falling Star~*~:
Sumthin Smushi:

Very well said

Thank you! Very Happy
#BJA#
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
#BJA#
September 27th, 2006 at 12:21pm
You can see what kind of dad he is if you look at the pics of them playing football at the Superdome - looks like they have great relationship!
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
September 27th, 2006 at 01:02pm
#BJA#:
You can see what kind of dad he is if you look at the pics of them playing football at the Superdome - looks like they have great relationship!
Yes, that's really really cute. :]
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 28th, 2006 at 09:49am
Lissie!:
#BJA#:
Yes, that's really really cute. :]

my heart just melted when i saw them...its sooo adorable....wish my dad was like that... Rolling Eyes
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
September 28th, 2006 at 01:39pm
Yeah he seams like a fun dad i mean not alot of parents play with their children especially nearing the age of teenage.
kjennie27
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kjennie27

Mibba
October 7th, 2006 at 08:00pm
Lets ask him!!
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
October 8th, 2006 at 12:33pm
SexyIdiot:
Lets ask him!!