Jesus Of Surburbia Video Premier (UK)

AuthorMessage
Tihana
King For A Couple Of Days
Tihana
October 15th, 2005 at 06:53am
Leah_Idiot:
you know i love this video...
but after watching it the second time...i thought. sid and nancy.. ok yeah you probably think i'm weird. but just look theres a british flag, the guy looks kinda like sid and the girl has blonde hair...and yes im being weird now. but I love the video its so cool but i did kind of wince when he put the razor through his hand.

yes, a lot of us noticed that they look like sid and nancy...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 15th, 2005 at 06:59am
I Love It. One Of Green Day's Best Videos.
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
October 15th, 2005 at 07:00am
greendayjunkie:
Liquid-Dookie:
meh. it wasnt that good. they should have done it another time while green day wasnt touring because they hardly had green day in it! agh. dat would probly be my least fave video now. Mad there was only some weird dude who had black hair and eyeliner and dressed nearly the same as billie. why couldnt they actually have the 'real' billie there!! now im just friggin pissed. i wasted my bandwith lol

ohhh for fucks sake!!!!, the video is good... the reason that green day isnt in it much is because there telling the bloody story of JOS.. i thought the way it was done was very good and portrayed the song well.. its not supposed to be about how much of green day you and sqeezin into the vid it is abour how the Vid represents that song
I love you O_O I spent all last night telling people that. Some people don't understand.
*Kate*
Idiot
*Kate*
October 15th, 2005 at 07:01am
It was great!!
If anyone has ever seen the movie 13 the woman called Brook was in it!!
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
October 15th, 2005 at 07:10am
0oh .. i like your avatar Smile .. i download the vid in the moment .. *wait*
Sammie
Idiot
Sammie
October 15th, 2005 at 07:15am
The video does have a very brittish feel to it in the way tits filmed.
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
October 15th, 2005 at 07:43am
princessinaleatherthang:
rehabreject:
i thought the guy playing JOS was Billie Joe at first o_o

he kinda looks like bj and little like sid vicious

yea does anyone know who the guy in the vid is?
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
October 15th, 2005 at 07:48am
comfortably confused:
greendayjunkie:
Liquid-Dookie:
meh. it wasnt that good. they should have done it another time while green day wasnt touring because they hardly had green day in it! agh. dat would probly be my least fave video now. Mad there was only some weird dude who had black hair and eyeliner and dressed nearly the same as billie. why couldnt they actually have the 'real' billie there!! now im just friggin pissed. i wasted my bandwith lol

ohhh for fucks sake!!!!, the video is good... the reason that green day isnt in it much is because there telling the bloody story of JOS.. i thought the way it was done was very good and portrayed the song well.. its not supposed to be about how much of green day you and sqeezin into the vid it is abour how the Vid represents that song
I love you O_O I spent all last night telling people that. Some people don't understand.
Billie probably didn't want to be in it so that then he looks like an actor, and then people will think about the song in terms of him.
Soldasfreedom
Idiot
Soldasfreedom
October 15th, 2005 at 07:50am
Sammie:
The video does have a very brittish feel to it in the way tits filmed.

Thats what i thought. He was definatly based on Sid Vicious abit. You could tell. I loved it. It was a "i dont give a fuck" video. And it nearly made me cry... im a wimp. It was touching.
longview17
Jackass
longview17
October 15th, 2005 at 07:51am
Are You A Junkie?:
princessinaleatherthang:
rehabreject:

Lou Taylor Pucci
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
October 15th, 2005 at 07:55am
People are saying that Billie should have played the guy.

Do you know how many people would hate the video and complain if he was? I understand there is not a lot of Green Day, but that's not what the song is about.

Billie throwing the plate, in bed with the girl.. No.
Soldasfreedom
Idiot
Soldasfreedom
October 15th, 2005 at 07:55am
longview17:
Are You A Junkie?:
princessinaleatherthang:
rehabreject:

Lou Taylor Pucci

Him??
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/image/0,1587,1494384_6,00.jpg
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
October 15th, 2005 at 07:59am
he doesn't look like Confused
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
October 15th, 2005 at 08:04am
Erm:
longview17:
Are You A Junkie?:
princessinaleatherthang:
rehabreject:

Lou Taylor Pucci

Him??
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/image/0,1587,1494384_6,00.jpg
Theres some more info.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1086384/

He's only 2 years older then me O_O I didn't realise he was that young.
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
October 15th, 2005 at 08:06am
http://static.flickr.com/7/8036160_2cb5049bd5.jpg

is this him?
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
October 15th, 2005 at 08:07am
But is that girl his mother or girlfriend? I thought he may have been in bed with her in one scene Shocked

And when he has a dialoge with her in the chair at the beginning of "Another Broken Home" that was hurt. And she told him he'd be a distant memory.
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
October 15th, 2005 at 08:08am
(Oh god this is where the film studies student comes out of me..)

I loved the camera work and the cinematography more then anything. It works really well with the whole thing, it gave it more emotion I think.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
October 15th, 2005 at 08:09am
comfortably confused:
greendayjunkie:
Liquid-Dookie:

lol thanx.. i have been trying to tell people this all night.. for a green day vid to be great it doesnt have to have green day in it... if they were in it more then what would be the point? this tell the story of JOS/St Jimmy.. it is not there to sqeeze as much green day into it as they possibly can!!!! haha sorry had to ven
Jon Walker
Jon Walker
October 15th, 2005 at 08:09am
I think that those are 2 different girls (his mom and the girl in the chair)
Soldasfreedom
Idiot
Soldasfreedom
October 15th, 2005 at 08:10am
iamkiller:
But is that girl his mother or girlfriend? I thought he may have been in bed with her in one scene Shocked

And when he has a dialoge with her in the chair at the beginning of "Another Broken Home" that was hurt. And she told him he'd be a distant memory.

The one who gave him dinner was his mum. He left her near the end. The younger one was his girlfriend but he left her earlier. Sad I think.... Please correct me if im wrong.
Register