::minority:::
american_idiot_94:
::minority:::
american_idiot_94:
american_idiot_94:
greendayjunkie:
american_idiot_94:
greendayjunkie:
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=W4PPACGT here is the link for anyone who hasnt got it yet

thank you^.^

too bad its gonna take 1hr. and 35min. though....hope its worth it -.-"

hi! sorry random but do you have the pic for your icon... i have never seen it before

oh yea its on my website...last picture in the present day section

nvm...i got it off my photobucket...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/bleeding_on_the_floor/my%20screen%20shots/IMG_7413.jpg
what happend to your site? Confused

what do you mean :S
it may be my computer but it said it was shut down, but its been doing that with a bunch of stuff lately...

well it was down for about 2 weeks cause all my bandwidth got used up...up its up and running now..
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 14th, 2005 at 10:46pm
those stills from it look awesome! Shocked

come on, come on download....i wanna see it so badly...... HURRY UP!!!!
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Falling In Love With The Board
Mike's Demonic Daunter
October 14th, 2005 at 11:33pm
evil bastards, they only showed mike nine times.
Loudleah
King For A Couple Of Days
Loudleah
October 15th, 2005 at 04:31am
I Do Like It But Becasue This Was The UK Version Had MK In IT And Showed The Storyline V WEll... Maybe A "Live" Performance Seeing Them Instead Of On The TV Woudl Of Been Beter I Think. Do You Think When It Will Be Out In America the stageging will be another place or MK Stil?
Ikickedyourdog
Geek
Ikickedyourdog
October 15th, 2005 at 04:57am
Well it was good but exscuse me for being dumb but is there gunna be more videos that will add on to it or was that the last one off the album? cause surely they aint gunna leave it like that. well anyhoo i almost cried cause wen i went on sky it sed that it wasent on, it was like there instead of an advert!
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
October 15th, 2005 at 04:59am
InYouICanTrust:
I Do Like It But Becasue This Was The UK Version Had MK In IT And Showed The Storyline V WEll... Maybe A "Live" Performance Seeing Them Instead Of On The TV Woudl Of Been Beter I Think. Do You Think When It Will Be Out In America the stageging will be another place or MK Stil?

i thought it was MK when i was watching it but i couldnt be totally sure. I recon they will just leave it as MK cause it would take to much time to find a gig and edit it and add it into the vid....wooo MK beaming out across the world lol
Iluvgreenday74
Geek
Iluvgreenday74
October 15th, 2005 at 05:00am
it defantly was the MK concert on the vid and it kicked ass!!!!!!!!!
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
October 15th, 2005 at 05:03am
wooo i was there!!! *starts singing the song*
cyanide
Idiot
cyanide
October 15th, 2005 at 05:06am
It wasn't what I expected...but I really liked it.
Did anyone else notice that he wrote St Jimmy on the wall even though that happens another 4 songs away? not that it matters but I just thought. meh.
Extraordinary_Girl39
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Extraordinary_Girl39
October 15th, 2005 at 05:13am
well..it was a let down, or maybe i was just overexpecting!
However, i thought it was a good way to capture the Jesus of suburbia charater. Not bad- But not Brillient.
*.·°¤?What_the_fuck?¤°·.*
Geek
*.·°¤?What_the_fuck?¤°·.*
October 15th, 2005 at 05:14am
Its fucked up and weird and awesome and i love it. Very Happy
I_am_owned
Jackass
I_am_owned
October 15th, 2005 at 05:16am
i missed it i fel asleep in the middle of spoons it was boring
Liquid-Dookie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Liquid-Dookie
October 15th, 2005 at 05:45am
meh. it wasnt that good. they should have done it another time while green day wasnt touring because they hardly had green day in it! agh. dat would probly be my least fave video now. Mad there was only some weird dude who had black hair and eyeliner and dressed nearly the same as billie. why couldnt they actually have the 'real' billie there!! now im just friggin pissed. i wasted my bandwith lol
Tihana
Tihana
October 15th, 2005 at 06:13am
it was so great for me!
so much energy in it.
for all of u who don´t like that much - it doesn´t havt e to have gd everytime (through the whole video) in it.
Tihana
Tihana
October 15th, 2005 at 06:14am
p.s. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
October 15th, 2005 at 06:21am
Liquid-Dookie:
meh. it wasnt that good. they should have done it another time while green day wasnt touring because they hardly had green day in it! agh. dat would probly be my least fave video now. Mad there was only some weird dude who had black hair and eyeliner and dressed nearly the same as billie. why couldnt they actually have the 'real' billie there!! now im just friggin pissed. i wasted my bandwith lol

ohhh for fucks sake!!!!, the video is good... the reason that green day isnt in it much is because there telling the bloody story of JOS.. i thought the way it was done was very good and portrayed the song well.. its not supposed to be about how much of green day you and sqeezin into the vid it is abour how the Vid represents that song
anneka-x
Idiot
anneka-x
October 15th, 2005 at 06:32am
i loved it! n i liked the way the words matched what the actor ppl were doing too....
rehabreject
Jackass
rehabreject
October 15th, 2005 at 06:41am
i thought the guy playing JOS was Billie Joe at first o_o
Tihana
Tihana
October 15th, 2005 at 06:42am
rehabreject:
i thought the guy playing JOS was Billie Joe at first o_o

he kinda looks like bj and little like sid vicious
Leah_Idiot
Leah_Idiot
October 15th, 2005 at 06:48am
you know i love this video...
but after watching it the second time...i thought. sid and nancy.. ok yeah you probably think i'm weird. but just look theres a british flag, the guy looks kinda like sid and the girl has blonde hair...and yes im being weird now. but I love the video its so cool but i did kind of wince when he put the razor through his hand.
Register