AuthorMessage
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
October 14th, 2005 at 08:09pm
Sammie:
another_girl_called_kill:
Flaming Phalanges!:
You get all the films first though. So you know.

It's just cos Green Day are madly in love with the brits cos we can make decent beer.

HELL YEA!

So true!!

but in my own oppinion....and therefore let the rant begin

> JoS and SJ are the same person

>JoS is fed up of being who he is and invents this person called St Jimmy. Here he can be who he wants to be and do what he wants. He leaves to create a "New life" with SJ

>With SJ JoS can so anything he wants and SJ leadds him down this path of self destruction and allows him to someone else.

>but this doesnt mean its the right thing.

>Sooner or later JoS realises hes fooked up a little and realises that hes made a massive mistake and inside he realiese its not him.

>"Jimmy dies today he blew his brains out into the bay in a state of mind its my own private suicide" here he realises hes wrong and this isnt who he is so he abandons his "new life" and goes back hoem to be who he weas before.

end rant

well thats just what I think.

THANK YOU!!! that is my opinion aswell that is my view on it 2
Sammie
Idiot
Sammie
October 14th, 2005 at 08:10pm
Sammie:
Flaming Phalanges!:

It's just cos Green Day are madly in love with the brits cos we can make decent beer.

HELL YEA!

So true!!

>JoS is fed up of being who he is and invents this person called St Jimmy. Here he can be who he wants to be and do what he wants. He leaves to create a "New life" with SJ

>With SJ JoS can so anything he wants and SJ leadds him down this path of self destruction and allows him to someone else.

>Sooner or later JoS realises hes fooked up a little and realises that hes made a massive mistake and inside he realiese its not him.

>"Jimmy dies today he blew his brains out into the bay in a state of mind its my own private suicide" here he realises hes wrong and this isnt who he is so he abandons his "new life" and goes back hoem to be who he weas before.

end rant

and thats totally what i think. im just confused - wha kind of character is Jimmy is JoS is a major rebelious punk?

to me JoS is the kid...the part of him that feels alone and lost. The part of him that is alomst innocent.

and SJ is the rebelous part that realises the world isnt all fucking flowers and candy.
Catrin
King For A Couple Of Days
Catrin
October 14th, 2005 at 08:11pm
Was that the Milton Keynes gig?!
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
October 14th, 2005 at 08:11pm
did any of you useless fucks capture it?
another_girl_called_kill
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
another_girl_called_kill
October 14th, 2005 at 08:12pm
Sammie:
Sammie:
Flaming Phalanges!:

HELL YEA!

So true!!

end rant

and thats totally what i think. im just confused - wha kind of character is Jimmy is JoS is a major rebelious punk?

to me JoS is the kid...the part of him that feels alone and lost. The part of him that is alomst innocent.

and SJ is the rebelous part that realises the world isnt all fucking flowers and candy.

Thnx. that totally helps.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
October 14th, 2005 at 08:13pm
STOP WITH THE FUCKING QUOTE PYRAMIDS!
Sammie
Idiot
Sammie
Sammie:
Sammie:
Flaming Phalanges!:

HELL YEA!

So true!!

end rant

dont know how to pick that one up were you being sarkey or sincere?
another_girl_called_kill
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
another_girl_called_kill
*Cat*:

Yeah.
Angelstars
Geek
Angelstars
October 14th, 2005 at 08:14pm
Saint Jimmy and JOS are the same person. I've seen it . All I can say is that it went back to being very sid and nancy. JOS and saint Jinmmy end up to be the same person as far as I'm conerned.,
another_girl_called_kill
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
another_girl_called_kill
October 14th, 2005 at 08:15pm
Sammie:
Sammie:
Sammie:
Flaming Phalanges!:

HELL YEA!

So true!!

end rant

im never sarkey. .... no it really did. other replies i got from others were totally uselss.
Angelstars
Geek
Angelstars
October 14th, 2005 at 08:15pm
and that comment doubled up and fucked up because I'm pissed.sorry.
another_girl_called_kill
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
another_girl_called_kill
October 14th, 2005 at 08:17pm
^ im confused
Angelstars
Geek
Angelstars
October 14th, 2005 at 08:20pm
If it was me im sorry, much vodka. wrote the sane coment twice.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
October 14th, 2005 at 08:22pm
purple_princess:
and that comment doubled up and fucked up because I'm pissed.sorry.

if ur talkin abour pissed as in the drunk pissed... so am i ... but i am hyper thats what vodka and redbull does to ya... i can wait till all you people get to see the vid so we can have some proper opinions on this and pluss i think it is that good that people should see it
Catrin
Catrin
October 14th, 2005 at 08:24pm
*Cat*:

Yeah.
Which date?! Or both?? Ooooh I might be in it YAY!!
Angelstars
Geek
Angelstars
October 14th, 2005 at 08:27pm
that is true, my spelling sucks when drinking the alcohol. Review when you see.x
another_girl_called_kill
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
another_girl_called_kill
October 14th, 2005 at 08:34pm
*Cat*:
*Cat*:

Yeah.

dunno which, couldnt tell. i only saw one dude who was shown singing along with the words. a 20 something. dont think thats you.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
October 14th, 2005 at 08:35pm
i have screen caps for people
Catrin
Catrin
October 14th, 2005 at 08:42pm
*Cat*:
*Cat*:

Yeah.

dunno which, couldnt tell. i only saw one dude who was shown singing along with the words. a 20 something. dont think thats you.
I'm 21. And I'm not a dude....
Sammie
Idiot
Sammie
October 14th, 2005 at 08:49pm
Sammie:
Sammie:
Sammie:
Flaming Phalanges!:

HELL YEA!

So true!!

end rant

im never sarkey. .... no it really did. other replies i got from others were totally uselss.

sorry my brain only seams to function between 4pm and 12am.....a very short window lol.
Register