Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 4th, 2005 at 04:42pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
This is getting wierd...

Very!!

mikedirntisgod is my niece and death_metal_madness is my son, whats so weird about that? Laughing yout hink this is weird you wanna see us all together. NOW THATS WEIRD
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 4th, 2005 at 04:45pm
Well I've heard of GSB families but this is just taking it literally.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 4th, 2005 at 05:11pm
Bloodraine:

its ok for us all to be here isnt it? All 3 of us LOVE GD and i introduced my son to this board.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
December 4th, 2005 at 05:15pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:

its ok for us all to be here isnt it? All 3 of us LOVE GD and i introduced my son to this board.

your all fans, so where's the weirdness Confused
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
December 5th, 2005 at 01:05pm
whats weird is that death_metal_something and trecoolisgod and i are VERY weird..
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 5th, 2005 at 02:39pm
I think it's just a bit strange that you constantly call each other "my niece" etc etc.
But that's just because we're not used to it I suppose Very Happy
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
December 5th, 2005 at 03:09pm
no she usually calls me 'MRS DIRNT'
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 5th, 2005 at 03:45pm
mikedirntisgod:
no she usually calls me 'MRS DIRNT'

or dumbash!!
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
December 6th, 2005 at 12:46pm
even tho ur the dumbash.....i dont fancy mike dirnt anyway... Arrow
it's hardcore honey.
Idiot
it's hardcore honey.
December 6th, 2005 at 02:59pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I think it's just a bit strange that you constantly call each other "my niece" etc etc.

i LOVE your ava!! Very Happy
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 6th, 2005 at 03:19pm
PsychWard 667-9-2-5:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Thanks! Cool
So do I! Very Happy
it's hardcore honey.
Idiot
it's hardcore honey.
December 7th, 2005 at 10:08am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
PsychWard 667-9-2-5:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Thanks! Cool
So do I! Very Happy

It's sexy .. *drooling*

Shifty
it's hardcore honey.
Idiot
it's hardcore honey.
December 7th, 2005 at 10:13am
and maybe i now should keep to the topic Wink

I think that it can be good for people with ADHD to have medication.
I also think that it in a lot of cases ar necessary..
Cheech.
Cheech.
December 9th, 2005 at 06:55am
my cousin has ADHD... and trust me without his medication we'd all be scratched and broken boned... he can get way out of control... so any people think it would be fun to be ADHD... it really isnt, not when they go into a blind full on attack of you... its bloody hurts!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 07:11am
xcheechx:
my cousin has ADHD... and trust me without his medication we'd all be scratched and broken boned... he can get way out of control... so any people think it would be fun to be ADHD... it really isnt, not when they go into a blind full on attack of you... its bloody hurts!

"claps" You've obviously been on the rceiving end of it then?
Cheech.
Cheech.
December 9th, 2005 at 07:15am
tre_cool_is_god:
xcheechx:

Yep... the other day it happen, but that was my fault... i let them watch BIAB... and he got hyper over the joint song and started lashing out at his little sister... and i have to stop it so i get caught up... but he is a great little guy... he just doesnt know when hes taking it too far or anything..
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 07:19am
xcheechx:
tre_cool_is_god:
xcheechx:

Yep... the other day it happen, but that was my fault... i let them watch BIAB... and he got hyper over the joint song and started lashing out at his little sister... and i have to stop it so i get caught up... but he is a great little guy... he just doesnt know when hes taking it too far or anything..

I know my little boy is ace and he pushes people to the limit at times and then he will walk up to people in the street and bite they're bums, i have been abused in the street i ahve been called an unfit mum but hey i know what is wrong with him and if people wanna be ass holes then thats fine by me.

My son once got a nail on scratched my face i still have the scar today. But i wouldnt cahnge him he's awesome.
Cheech.
Cheech.
December 9th, 2005 at 07:51am
tre_cool_is_god:
xcheechx:
tre_cool_is_god:
xcheechx:

I know my little boy is ace and he pushes people to the limit at times and then he will walk up to people in the street and bite they're bums, i have been abused in the street i ahve been called an unfit mum but hey i know what is wrong with him and if people wanna be ass holes then thats fine by me.

My son once got a nail on scratched my face i still have the scar today. But i wouldnt cahnge him he's awesome.

Very Happy
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 08:25am
xcheechx:
tre_cool_is_god:
xcheechx:
tre_cool_is_god:
xcheechx:

Very Happy

luckely most of the people understand though and they alugh about it.
Register