DID ANYONE GET BILLIES GUITAR?

AuthorMessage
anneka-x
Idiot
anneka-x
June 3rd, 2006 at 03:19pm
I didn't get a guitar or anything but last year on feb 8th, me n my sisters n their friends went to a green day gig and one of their friends brothers (our friend also) was closer to the stage than us cos he was standing, and he got to go on stage with green day and play bass, tre slapped his arse, mike hugged him, but he didn't go anywhere near billie joe because he said he was scared of his big head, so he ran off stage lol.... and i dont think he got a guitar but i dont know...but the thing is, he couldnt even play bass, he just said he could so he could go on stage with them...
skittles1023
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
skittles1023
June 21st, 2006 at 08:43pm
i almost got chosen...the fucking guy from sydeny got chosen....i was on my fucking chair screaming my lungs out......and the dude who was doing like nothing but rasing his hand a little was picked......i was so fucking pissed
Whatshername29
Geek
Whatshername29
July 28th, 2006 at 09:01pm
Wiglton Elleson:
some cool dude from stockholm got it.. normally i dont like them that much.. but he was really cool... he was like 17.. and billie kissed him.. i was SOOOOo fucking jealous of him... and then(we had seats right over one of the exits) and he walked under there.. and jossa(ma bestest friend) she was like.. "LOOK, LOOK!!! IT'S THE GUY!" and we waved and he blew us kisses.. that was cool.. so im taking it as if billie kissed me.. ya know? he kissed the sthlm dude, and then the sthlm dude blew us kisses.. hehehe.. fun fun.. and then , my bro picked us up, and we saw him with a beer in his hand and walking around on the parking lot, looking all happy(well, why wouldt he be?).. so we got out of the car and ran up to hug him... hehe.. i almost didnt let go..he was very sweaty but so was i so we shared sweat a bit.. i wanted to kiss him too but he was smoking at the time, so i didnt.. i hate smoking and that shit...

ah, what a night..

oh, sorry... didnt really mean to tell you everything that happened that night...

I know him, Peter and he was 18 at the time. I had met him through the internet, I don't know how long before that concert, a while. He had been a fan since Dookie so he deserved to come up Smile
I've seen the guitar after the show, the autumn of 2006 I think. Yes it was because I was up in Stockholm because of Access All Areas It's so darn good-looking! Black with a red star on it, and the picks were also awsome.
very_tre_cool
Geek
very_tre_cool
July 29th, 2006 at 11:46pm
Lucky bastards......i wish i could get one of his guitars.....or mikes basses...or tre's drum sticks...or a kiss from billie..and im a guy......
Tré's Llama, Bitch
Jackass
Tré's Llama, Bitch
August 5th, 2006 at 10:46pm
I saw Tré before a concert..

And he blew me kisses. Retard
f.ck.off.and.die
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
f.ck.off.and.die
August 12th, 2006 at 08:11pm
no,i haven't.do we have to know play guitar??Sadi dunno how.and if we gotta play guitar for get guitar which song are we gonna play??
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 12th, 2006 at 08:19pm
f.ck.off.and.die:
no,i haven't.do we have to know play guitar??Sadi dunno how.and if we gotta play guitar for get guitar which song are we gonna play??
You have to know how to play guitar or you get thrown offstage. And the song is Knowledge.
f.ck.off.and.die
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
f.ck.off.and.die
August 13th, 2006 at 06:41am
greenday6:
f.ck.off.and.die:
You have to know how to play guitar or you get thrown offstage. And the song is Knowledge.

okay,thnx=)
fortcaz42
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
fortcaz42
August 31st, 2006 at 11:58am
ahhhhhh what if you get picked and u cant play!
B.A.M.F.
Geek
B.A.M.F.
September 1st, 2006 at 10:49pm
fortcaz42:
ahhhhhh what if you get picked and u cant play!
Billie just sends you off stage. Some girl at the concert I went to lied and went up on stage and he just told her to go. Not in a rude way though.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
September 2nd, 2006 at 10:10am
My fav is when they pick a drummer, Tré will stand and watch them for a while and if he doesnt like them, he tells Billie and he tells them that they ar 'fired'

I dont see why people would lie to get up on stage, they are only showing themselves up, and pissing off the crowd and the band, for wasting time
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
September 4th, 2006 at 05:25pm
Melissa.:
I got one from him once!! it was a Fender guitar and it works really good. I live in Oakland near their house too so thats really good because i don't know how to use it yet. Mabye Mike could teach me... Guitar

Wow, I was such a liar when I was 12. Actually I never did get one. Never been to a Green Day concert either. I dunno why I would say that when I was 12. Oh well, another lesson learned and failed.
niiro_tatsu
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
niiro_tatsu
September 4th, 2006 at 08:17pm
Green Day Potato:
my friend's friend said when green day were in houston, she was at a guitar store looking for...well....a guitar. and the guy who worked their said that billie joe was there earlier that day buying a guitar.

so i'm guessing he buys a guitar before each show for knowledge....?

sorry i'm kinda stupid and found this sooo fascinating.

and next time they come to houston i will get that guitar...
My friend lives in houston and we went to that same guitar place, she was looking for a guitar. the guy that was helping us noticed we liked green day (wearing GD hoodies) and told us that Billie came in and bought and Acoustic guitar. So I dunno.
Hilda the Hag
Geek
Hilda the Hag
September 28th, 2006 at 06:47pm
im learning guitar.just in case-cause i WILL own one.one day...one fucking fantablous day...it will be mine!!!
Green Day Potato
Geek
Green Day Potato
September 29th, 2006 at 05:02pm
niiro_tatsu:
Green Day Potato:
my friend's friend said when green day were in houston, she was at a guitar store looking for...well....a guitar. and the guy who worked their said that billie joe was there earlier that day buying a guitar.

so i'm guessing he buys a guitar before each show for knowledge....?

sorry i'm kinda stupid and found this sooo fascinating.

and next time they come to houston i will get that guitar...
My friend lives in houston and we went to that same guitar place, she was looking for a guitar. the guy that was helping us noticed we liked green day (wearing GD hoodies) and told us that Billie came in and bought and Acoustic guitar. So I dunno.

oh that's cool. billie joe has a guitar from houston!!!! haha. again, i get fascinated too easily...
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
October 17th, 2006 at 04:46am
My plan involves a MASSIVE poster Cool and learning knowledge on guitar cos i kinda suck at the moment hence why in school music lessons im changing to drums and learning guitar at home Cool
Arctic Monkey_
Geek
Arctic Monkey_
October 19th, 2006 at 04:48pm
*muffin_girl*:
My plan involves a MASSIVE poster Cool and learning knowledge on guitar cos i kinda suck at the moment hence why in school music lessons im changing to drums and learning guitar at home Cool

lol you dont really need ANY lessons for the live knowledge version: its like....three chords...you can learn it in less than 10 minutes
ambipure123
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ambipure123
November 7th, 2006 at 12:35pm
wat u talkin about?
SHIZZZ.
Geek
SHIZZZ.
November 26th, 2006 at 01:16am
hmmm.
nope didnt get it.
12-year-old kid got it.
and he gives away a gibson.
at my show it was the vintage sunburst one.
like his signature guitar.
well imma get it next time.
dont get your hopes up if you live in south florida = ]
hay lin
Idiot
hay lin
December 7th, 2006 at 02:09pm
I wish I did. But no.
Register