DID ANYONE GET BILLIES GUITAR?

AuthorMessage
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
February 9th, 2006 at 07:29pm
some cool dude from stockholm got it.. normally i dont like them that much.. but he was really cool... he was like 17.. and billie kissed him.. i was SOOOOo fucking jealous of him... and then(we had seats right over one of the exits) and he walked under there.. and jossa(ma bestest friend) she was like.. "LOOK, LOOK!!! IT'S THE GUY!" and we waved and he blew us kisses.. that was cool.. so im taking it as if billie kissed me.. ya know? he kissed the sthlm dude, and then the sthlm dude blew us kisses.. hehehe.. fun fun.. and then , my bro picked us up, and we saw him with a beer in his hand and walking around on the parking lot, looking all happy(well, why wouldt he be?).. so we got out of the car and ran up to hug him... hehe.. i almost didnt let go..he was very sweaty but so was i so we shared sweat a bit.. i wanted to kiss him too but he was smoking at the time, so i didnt.. i hate smoking and that shit...

ah, what a night..

oh, sorry... didnt really mean to tell you everything that happened that night...
xcool.tre-coolx
Geek
xcool.tre-coolx
February 11th, 2006 at 04:57pm
Sunset Veins:
I will. Next time they come to Ohio. Cool
I play guitar. I will be in the pit. I will have a sign. I will get on stage. That's my master plan. Cool

that's good. i like your master plan. it's good.
Jesse Lacey
Post Whore
Jesse Lacey

Mibba Blog
February 11th, 2006 at 05:47pm
Sunset Veins:
I play guitar. I will be in the pit. I will have a sign. I will get on stage. That's my master plan. Cool

Seriously? I live in Ohio! Did you get it October 17th? If so i hate you! lol.
Escaped Mental Patient
Jackass
Escaped Mental Patient

Mibba
February 17th, 2006 at 11:42pm
I havnt
MrsBillieJoeArmstrong217
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MrsBillieJoeArmstrong217
February 27th, 2006 at 08:00pm
jelous of all the people who have...dont want to go to concerts due to my phobia,,emetophobia...other peoples vomit
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
March 3rd, 2006 at 07:52pm
OMGSH!_ItsBillie!:
Sunset Veins:

Seriously? I live in Ohio! Did you get it October 17th? If so i hate you! lol.

i went to may 6th one in cleveland....
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
March 3rd, 2006 at 08:28pm
MrsBillieJoeArmstrong217:
jelous of all the people who have...dont want to go to concerts due to my phobia,,emetophobia...other peoples vomit

last i knew... people dont vomit at the concerts
Green Day Potato
Geek
Green Day Potato
March 30th, 2006 at 08:43pm
my friend's friend said when green day were in houston, she was at a guitar store looking for...well....a guitar. and the guy who worked their said that billie joe was there earlier that day buying a guitar.

so i'm guessing he buys a guitar before each show for knowledge....?

sorry i'm kinda stupid and found this sooo fascinating.

and next time they come to houston i will get that guitar...
cactus.
Falling In Love With The Board
cactus.
March 31st, 2006 at 09:08am
A guy from a band in our country got it at the concert in Budapest, and he used it in one of their videos.
skittelzster
Geek
skittelzster
April 1st, 2006 at 12:57am
Hey my brother got one of Billies guitars! He went with me to a Green Day concert and were very close like friends and well what happen was we were right in the front (this was when they cam to Toronto-peonix theater) and billie kinda threw it and my brother got it...so after the concert the security guy asked if we wanted to go backstage to meet them and so we did (the guitar ackted like a backstage pass so we meet green day, To bad no camera though to take pics) and Billie signed it and called my brother and i brave for holding on to it and told us to take care of it! WOW i was like YEAH U HAVE MY WORD BILLIE! And untill this day my brother has it on his room and wont let me touch it or play it (not that he dose ither) it's hanging on the wall and one day ill steal it for u guys to see! Very Happy If I can.
Armageddon_Flame
Geek
Armageddon_Flame
April 1st, 2006 at 02:30pm
Some kid got Billie's guitar at the concert I went to. Of course, Billie kissed him first. But the kid was actually a really good guitarist so I think he deserved it.

The girl that got to play bass got on stage and practically tackled all three of the guys. And the kid who played the drums...couldn't, really, but he staged dived and everything and it was cool. Very Happy
hopeless1
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
hopeless1
April 18th, 2006 at 07:51pm
No I didn't but I know sum1 who did
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
April 22nd, 2006 at 07:16pm
a very very kewl guitarist from a band from romania went to a green day concert and got billie's guitar.and i toucheeeeeeeeeeed it Very Happy
KATH!
Idiot
KATH!
May 6th, 2006 at 07:09pm
Hmm, I didn't get it, but a girl from my class knew the guy who did Cool
Beacause I can...
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Beacause I can...

Mibba
May 7th, 2006 at 05:22pm
If i was chossen to play his guitar on stage I would be able to play Brain Stew
B.A.M.F.
Geek
B.A.M.F.
May 9th, 2006 at 03:35pm
i didnt, maybe next time but when i went Billie picked some girl and when he went to give her the guitar she pushed it back and said she didnt know how to play so he said "get out of here" and then he picked some dude and when he was done he said "now get your fucking ass off my fucking stage!"
It Had to Be You.
King For A Couple Of Days
It Had to Be You.
May 10th, 2006 at 11:40pm
Yah. Lyk I got his geetar.

Then I got his sex.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
May 11th, 2006 at 12:01am
Panagiotakos.<3:
Yah. Lyk I got his geetar.

Then I got his sex.

pfft. teenie. Kiss
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 24th, 2006 at 09:01am
GothicAngelMelissa:
I got one from him once!! it was a Fender guitar and it works really good. I live in Oakland near their house too so thats really good because i don't know how to use it yet. Mabye Mike could teach me... Guitar

lmfao that made me laugh....i feel bad now lol
threeam.
Geek
threeam.
May 27th, 2006 at 02:48am
Genetic Design For Dying:
No I didn't get a guitar, but you know he gives one out at every concert right?
HE WHAT?! aww man.
Register