Foo Fighters

AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 26th, 2008 at 05:32pm
You know what sucks? besides this disgustingly hot weather.. when you burn a CD and you're only like 5 seconds over the limit godfucking dammit.
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
May 26th, 2008 at 06:25pm
The Fool On The Hill:
You know what sucks? besides this disgustingly hot weather.. when you burn a CD and you're only like 5 seconds over the limit godfucking dammit.
It's really not all that hot here, which is kinda surprising. And yeah, that does royally suck ass.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 26th, 2008 at 06:27pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Finger Well you suck poopy! Statues is yummy Finger

Ah I love your avatar. I have a quote on facebook that's from High Fidelity Retard
Eh, it's just... I dunno, can't get into it.

YES! Kristy brainwashes yet again. Con Which quote?
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 26th, 2008 at 06:27pm
The Fool On The Hill:
And now Kristy can stalk people like CRAZAY ~~ ~~
Too cool 'Tis true.

But you disappeared so I did too. lmfao
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 26th, 2008 at 06:29pm
I'm debating as to whether or not I should spend $250 on two 13th row R.E.M. seats. tehe I've secured 2 summer jobs so it's not a HUGE deal at this point. lmfao
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 26th, 2008 at 06:38pm
lmfao lmfao @ that timeline of Dave. I think the 1999 one is supposed to be clean-shaven but other than that, yeah, they pretty much nailed him. tehe

On the R.E.M. seats: DO IT. I haven't secured a summer job at all lmfao but I'm not going to be around all summer so it probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 26th, 2008 at 06:56pm
Janie Jones:

On the R.E.M. seats: DO IT. I haven't secured a summer job at all lmfao but I'm not going to be around all summer so it probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.
Yeah, it's way too tempting. tehe I'm gonna talk to my dad tonight and see if he wants to go, and if he does, I'll probably buy them. It's on our last day of school too so I won't have to take off from work to go.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 26th, 2008 at 07:24pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

Yeah, it's way too tempting. tehe I'm gonna talk to my dad tonight and see if he wants to go, and if he does, I'll probably buy them. It's on our last day of school too so I won't have to take off from work to go.

Ahh, I want to go to a concert on the last day of school. But I'm going to two within 2 days of each other in July so I think it balances Retard
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 26th, 2008 at 09:30pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

Ah I love your avatar. I have a quote on facebook that's from High Fidelity Retard

I'll copy and paste it:

Favorite Quotes:
What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?
- High Fidelity
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 26th, 2008 at 09:31pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
And now Kristy can stalk people like CRAZAY ~~ ~~
Too cool 'Tis true.

But you disappeared so I did too. lmfao

haha sorry i think i got caught up playing solitaire... apparently it's my latest obsession. my internet was't working this morning so instead i played solitaire for a good hour.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 26th, 2008 at 09:33pm
Janie Jones:
lmfao lmfao @ that timeline of Dave. I think the 1999 one is supposed to be clean-shaven but other than that, yeah, they pretty much nailed him. tehe

I was thinking of attempting to get REM tix at Jones Beach but then i figured i'm already going to 2 concerts and i still have to sell my Foo tix somehow. need to call my geetar teacher since I haven't talked to him in like a month
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 26th, 2008 at 09:34pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

Ahh, I want to go to a concert on the last day of school. But I'm going to two within 2 days of each other in July so I think it balances Retard

Haha Foos and Elvis right? And yu're going in Cleveland haha not realizing they were gonna play in Pitts later tehe

I'm so excited for the Foo .. GZA And the Eagles too but I don't really listen to their new album so I won't know a lot of songs plus the seats aren't that good. But Foo's GA so I can be right in Dave or Chris's Face or Nate if I get that side but apparently right around Chris/Dave/Pat is the place to be.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 26th, 2008 at 09:46pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

Surprised Who are you going to see?

EDIT: Just saw El's post. Whooooops. tehe
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 26th, 2008 at 09:49pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

I was thinking of attempting to get REM tix at Jones Beach but then i figured i'm already going to 2 concerts and i still have to sell my Foo tix somehow. need to call my geetar teacher since I haven't talked to him in like a month
Try StubHub, I'm sure you can sell them on there. I'm only going to one concert this summer, I bought my dad George Thorogood tickets for father's day so I'm going with him to that. lmfao Then again, I just went to a show on Tuesday so it all balances out I guess. Fizz
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 26th, 2008 at 09:50pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

I'll copy and paste it:

Favorite Quotes:
What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?
- High Fidelity
lmfao lmfao I had that in my AIM buddy info for like EVER after I saw the movie. That line's taken right from the book, and it's delivered so awesomely in the movie. [/nerdiness]
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 26th, 2008 at 09:50pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

Try StubHub, I'm sure you can sell them on there. I'm only going to one concert this summer, I bought my dad George Thorogood tickets for father's day so I'm going with him to that. lmfao Then again, I just went to a show on Tuesday so it all balances out I guess. Fizz

who'd you see on tuesday? ad you did see the Foos a while ago so Finger
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 26th, 2008 at 09:51pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

I'll copy and paste it:

Favorite Quotes:
- High Fidelity
lmfao lmfao I had that in my AIM buddy info for like EVER after I saw the movie. That line's taken right from the book, and it's delivered so awesomely in the movie. [/nerdiness]

There's a book? maybe ill read that. ijust bought Jodi Picoult's new book. Now i need to get around to reading it. I havent' read a book for fun in ages. I stopped reading for fun in high school. used to read all the time in mid school.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 26th, 2008 at 09:53pm
My aim profile just has a link to my last.fm and UVM '12 and then at the bottom it jsut has: Dance floor is like the sea, Ceiling is the sky. From Cream's I Feel Free
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 26th, 2008 at 09:55pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

who'd you see on tuesday? ad you did see the Foos a while ago so Finger
The Swell Season, they were the band from the movie Once. My friend had an extra ticket and I went with her and they were actually really good but the tickets sucked. And I did see the Foos, but that was in November. Coffee
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 26th, 2008 at 09:56pm
The Fool On The Hill:
My aim profile just has a link to my last.fm and UVM '12 and then at the bottom it jsut has: Dance floor is like the sea, Ceiling is the sky. From Cream's I Feel Free
Everytime I hear that on the radio, all I can hear are the Foos playing it in my head. lmfao Yeah my AIM profile's pretty boring atm too.
Register