Foo Fighters

AuthorMessage
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
May 18th, 2008 at 10:56pm
OMFG CHOPPIN BROCCOLI lmfao I love that one. My parents used to sing that all the time, hahah, my household is wonderful.
I love Dana Carvey more than words can express. I have his Best Of thing Up
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 18th, 2008 at 11:27pm
Janie Jones:
OMFG CHOPPIN BROCCOLI lmfao I love that one. My parents used to sing that all the time, hahah, my household is wonderful.

Oh my god I want it. Acutally I think I want the Best of David Spade more. He's got that whole biting sarcasm thing down which i love. I have Will Ferrel, Chris Farley and Adam Sandler and the complete first season which I have yet to watch although we did use it in my gov class to watch the skits of Chevy Chase imitating Gerald Ford Laughing. Maybe I'll get around to watching it this week after I finish Freaks and Geeks and Dead Poets Society.
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
May 19th, 2008 at 02:06pm
Color Me Impressed:
Psychedelic Sheep:
I can't stand The Libertines. Actually I can't stand any of the "indie" floating around on the radio atm.
They don't play the Libs on the radio around here, and 99% of indie music is better than what's played on the radio.

I meant the fake indie music. And you haven't heard British new music radio stations. All the songs sound the same. Listen to XFM for an hour and see what I mean.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 19th, 2008 at 04:47pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

Oh my god I want it. Acutally I think I want the Best of David Spade more. He's got that whole biting sarcasm thing down which i love. I have Will Ferrel, Chris Farley and Adam Sandler and the complete first season which I have yet to watch although we did use it in my gov class to watch the skits of Chevy Chase imitating Gerald Ford Laughing. Maybe I'll get around to watching it this week after I finish Freaks and Geeks and Dead Poets Society.

lmfao Chevy Chase imitating Gerald Ford is so briliant. And I'm freaking jealous that all you have to be doing with your life right now is watching Freaks and Geeks/classic SNL. Cheese
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 19th, 2008 at 07:37pm
tehe Well I have to do community service tehe But I get to do it with hot nature man who sorta looks likeSawyer tehe
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 19th, 2008 at 07:37pm
andI used 3 tehe in 1 sentence. That can't be good.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 19th, 2008 at 07:45pm
The Fool On The Hill:
andI used 3 tehe in 1 sentence. That can't be good.

Hot Sawyer boy is clearly melting your brain and making you silly and giggly tehe
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 19th, 2008 at 08:15pm
tehe Ugh him and my bro's best friend whom I've apparnetly fallen in love with. Finger
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
May 20th, 2008 at 03:40pm
On every magazine I look the Foo's are on the cover... what is with that?
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 20th, 2008 at 06:53pm
The Fool On The Hill:
tehe Ugh him and my bro's best friend whom I've apparnetly fallen in love with. Finger

HA! How old is he? ~~ please describe.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 20th, 2008 at 06:54pm
Psychedelic Sheep:

Because they're awesome. Dno I have no idea, it's not like they just released a new album or something, unless I'm more behind than I thought.
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
May 21st, 2008 at 01:13pm
That's what I was wondering, because their album came out ages ago yet they're still on all magazine covers. Maybe they're playing a festival here or something. Although one of the magazines I saw was in America.

Ahh my posts have some weird green triangle in the corner that I never noticed before!
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 21st, 2008 at 06:33pm
They probably are playing festivals and stuff like that over the summer, maybe that's it.

And I think maybe the triangle denotes your posts or something because there's a green triangle next to mine on my screen Laughing
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 21st, 2008 at 09:18pm
No, I tell a lie, Elana has them too, and some other people. wtf?
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 21st, 2008 at 09:22pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

HA! How old is he? ~~ please describe.

AHah he's 20 and he's the funniest guy ever.. so anybody who can make me laugh has got me. He's not that cute and he's a redhead tehe Hence why I call him redhead. I used to call him Alex Redhead because I could'nt remember his last name. Now I just call him redhead.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 21st, 2008 at 09:23pm
Janie Jones:
Psychedelic Sheep:

Because they're awesome. Dno I have no idea, it's not like they just released a new album or something, unless I'm more behind than I thought.

Because the Brits are in love with the Foos. plus they're playing in England in June and Dave's playing Paul McCartney around then. They did release a new single a few weeks ago Dno But we Americans suck at life apparently.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 21st, 2008 at 09:24pm
Janie Jones:
No, I tell a lie, Elana has them too, and some other people. wtf?

I thought it meant we're online or soemthing Dno But apparenlty you saw mine beofre I was on Dno
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 21st, 2008 at 10:25pm
I have too much to catch up on, so I'm sticking it all in one post:

Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Hey... we have The Boss so Finger Suck on that, Jane you ignorant slut.

tehe

SNL!!! Party: true facts, I do like Mr. Springsteen, mostly cos my mom's in love with him and I grew up listening to him as a result.

Agreed, Bruce is fucking awesome up until like, Glory Days/Born in the USA-era. My dad got me into Bruce, but he only likes the catchy pop song era, and I only like his older stuff.

The Fool On The Hill:

I saw half of E!s 101 Most Unforgettable SNL Moments the other day and I can't stop quoting half of them and I can't find them on youtube Sad

I can't believe I missed that. Razz They better rerun it.

Psychedelic Sheep:

Ahh my posts have some weird green triangle in the corner that I never noticed before!

I definitely think it's there to show who's online. People were asking for something like that. Also, it's green, like the green dots on the profiles.

The Fool On The Hill:

AHah he's 20 and he's the funniest guy ever.. so anybody who can make me laugh has got me. He's not that cute and he's a redhead tehe Hence why I call him redhead. I used to call him Alex Redhead because I could'nt remember his last name. Now I just call him redhead.

Hand Don't be dissing the redheads, we WILL take over the world one day. Retard

I think I'm about caught up now. Con
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
May 22nd, 2008 at 12:57pm
Does the Cheer Up Boys... have an official video?
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 22nd, 2008 at 04:50pm
Psychedelic Sheep:
Does the Cheer Up Boys... have an official video?

Nope. It was only a digital release.

buttttt.. Let It Die is gonna have a vid GZA GZA They're recording it this week or next week. GZA

Let It Die is my fave song off of ESPG.. that or Statues.
Register