Foo Fighters

AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 1st, 2008 at 06:59pm
Psychedelic Sheep:
I hate June because it = exam time. Anyway I really must do my DT coursework.

Yay it's Heroes night (for me). Any of you watch that?

Who are Third Eye Blind? You seem to talk of them a lot on here. What do they sound like?

I can't stand summer. And I hate that my birthday is in summer. Ican't wait for Oct and November Retard Especially since I'll be in Vermont.. AHHH. Foliage!

A lot of people at my school watch Heroes. My friend tried to get me into it .. I'm too lazy tehe

Third Eye Blind are: (Wiki) Third Eye Blind (frequently abbreviated 3eb) is an American alternative rock band formed in the early 1990s in San Francisco. The band's current line-up is Stephan Jenkins (vocals, guitar), Brad Hargreaves (drums, percussion), Tony Fredianelli (guitar, vocals), and Leo Kremer (bass guitar, vocals).

I only like a few of their songs from their debut album but those few songs.. I LOVE and can't stop listening to them. They're kinda poppy... even for my liking.

Semi Charmed Life

Jumper

Losing a Whole Year

I can't find the vid for How's It Going to Be which is my fave 3EB song.. i used to know a site with a lot of their vids but I can't remember it now Sad
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
May 1st, 2008 at 07:00pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth, I've had LOADS of homework.

I'm gonna try and respond to as much as I can in one post... tehe

El, glad you liked High Fidelity, Up I think it takes a few watches to completey appreciate it though.

Annie, I really want to go to NYU too! I looked at their website and college board and everything and it looks like they have a lot of good music-oriented courses and I want to go to college in NYC or some big city anyway. Doubt I'll get in though, it sounds like they're really picky. I just wanna go to NYC in generally, I've never actually been in the city.

Dude, I will not be surprised at all if we end up at the same college. lmfao I want to go for journalism cos I'm not awesome enough at my instrument to actually go for music, but I'll take a shitload of music classes Up They are pretty selective, which is why I'm sort of freaking out about my SATs on Saturday. Cheese
lmfao We probably will. I just have high hopes getting into college for music. I'm not that great at guitar and I only know the basics of piano. Choir might help me though, since I've been taking it for half my life and can sight sing. Dno Plus I have 110% in choir right now because I help my teacher out with a bunch of stuff during my study hall. Con I haven't taken my PSATs... is that bad? Shifty
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 1st, 2008 at 07:02pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Psychedelic Sheep:

Who are Third Eye Blind? You seem to talk of them a lot on here. What do they sound like?

I can't stand summer. And I hate that my birthday is in summer. Ican't wait for Oct and November Retard Especially since I'll be in Vermont.. AHHH. Foliage!

A lot of people at my school watch Heroes. My friend tried to get me into it .. I'm too lazy tehe

Third Eye Blind are: (Wiki) Third Eye Blind (frequently abbreviated 3eb) is an American alternative rock band formed in the early 1990s in San Francisco. The band's current line-up is Stephan Jenkins (vocals, guitar), Brad Hargreaves (drums, percussion), Tony Fredianelli (guitar, vocals), and Leo Kremer (bass guitar, vocals).

I only like a few of their songs from their debut album but those few songs.. I LOVE and can't stop listening to them. They're kinda poppy... even for my liking.

Semi Charmed Life

Jumper

Losing a Whole Year

I can't find the vid for How's It Going to Be which is my fave 3EB song.. i used to know a site with a lot of their vids but I can't remember it now Sad
Bah humbug, I think it's tomorrow night that they're playing at the Tropicana *stamps feet*.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 1st, 2008 at 07:02pm
Janie Jones:

I'm gonna need to learn my way around the city if I go there tehe I've been like six or seven times during my life but I don't know how to get anywhere, haha. And I really want to go there for college cos I want to live there sometime during my life and it's so bloody expensive to live there any other time that I figure I might as well go while I'm guaranteed a place to live. If I get in that is Laughing

Well I take my SATs on Saturday Aleckz But I got a 33 on my ACTs and 2070 on my PSATs soooo we'll see.

My mom was trying to teach me the differece between avenues and streets. i'm still confused about which although I think i'm getting it. Streets go from left to right and avenues go up and down like Park Avenue, Madison, 2nd ave, 3rd ave... etc. tehe Upper East is fancier and more lively then Upper West.. i think. i could be getting it all backwards Laughing

33 is good! yay! and good luck on your SATs! let us know when you get your score Retard
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 1st, 2008 at 07:03pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Psychedelic Sheep:

Semi Charmed Life

Jumper

Losing a Whole Year

Bah humbug, I think it's tomorrow night that they're playing at the Tropicana *stamps feet*.

Ugh. i know.. yesterday and tuesday they played in the city.. and i couldn't go because i had sofbtall games both days.. and guess what?!?my game o ntues got cancelled. dfghlkfdghsdklj. BOO.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 1st, 2008 at 07:04pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
Psychedelic Sheep:
The Fool On The Hill:
by the way i fucking love your icon lol. It makes me laugh.

Thank you Dance

See I only started watching Lost last November and I was catching up on all the DVDs. I learnt that Charlie died at the start of me watching Season 3. Which annoyed me greatly. Everyone says that Charlie was annoying but I didn't find him annoying.

Aww you could still do a Nate/Charlie fic. Just pretend it's Season 2 Very Happy

Yeah, I started watching Lost late too so I had to cover my ears when my friends talked about it on the bus every morning tehe And I didn't find Charlie annoying at all, I luffed him. I just may write those two anyway. Or just put Charlie in the real world instead of the island. YOU ALL EVERYBODYYYYYY!

...I am actually contemplating writing this.

DO IT!
By the way.. my R.E.M. and Radiohead CDs came in. I ordered Pablo Honey and R.E.M. Automatic for the People. My dad ordered a Guster CD for my brother.. I wanna check that out too. Lots of CDs this week! yay! Although ugh.. May and June are bad months moneywise since all my friends and family have their birthdays in May/June as well as mother/father's day./ BOO.

I don't have anything from Pablo Honey besides Creep, you'll have to upload if anything's any good Up And I have Automatic for the People on tape...well, my dad has it on tape. Laughing

Well you don't have to buy me anything for MY BIRTHDAY WHICH IS IN 5 DAYS Very Happy

Also Nate/Charlie is totally in progress, I actually have an idea for it. ahaha.

I was'nt crazy about Automatic for the People.. it was very mellow. Down Oh well.. their new CD is supposedly really good so I wanna get my hands on that eventually.
MIDGET MAROO IS GROWING UP! aww how sweet.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 1st, 2008 at 07:05pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

I don't have anything from Pablo Honey besides Creep, you'll have to upload if anything's any good Up And I have Automatic for the People on tape...well, my dad has it on tape. Laughing

Well you don't have to buy me anything for MY BIRTHDAY WHICH IS IN 5 DAYS Very Happy

Also Nate/Charlie is totally in progress, I actually have an idea for it. ahaha.
I only have Document and both greatest hits cause I suck at life. Razz

Ahbrow ANNIE'S GONNA BE 17! I hate being the youngest. Retard

You have more then me Laughing I didn't own any radiohead CDs until yesterday or whenever it was that i got the album
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 1st, 2008 at 07:07pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Psychedelic Sheep:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=087pjPX3z_ 8[/youtube]
Semi Charmed Life

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=wwfAKFg -0-Y[/youtube]
Jumper

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uBGmc3b mgaY[/youtube]
Losing a Whole Year

Ugh. i know.. yesterday and tuesday they played in the city.. and i couldn't go because i had sofbtall games both days.. and guess what?!?my game o ntues got cancelled. dfghlkfdghsdklj. BOO.
They keep playing commericals for it on the radio, and they keep coming on when my alarm goes off in the morning. It just rubs in the fact that my dad gets to go on a sailing trip this weekend, therefore i get screwed out of seeing 3eb. Lameeeee.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 1st, 2008 at 07:07pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

You have more then me Laughing I didn't own any radiohead CDs until yesterday or whenever it was that i got the album
I don't have any Radiohead whatsoever. lmfao
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 1st, 2008 at 11:46pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Psychedelic Sheep:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=087pjPX3z_ 8[/youtube]
Semi Charmed Life

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=wwfAKFg -0-Y[/youtube]
Jumper

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uBGmc3b mgaY[/youtube]
Losing a Whole Year

They keep playing commericals for it on the radio, and they keep coming on when my alarm goes off in the morning. It just rubs in the fact that my dad gets to go on a sailing trip this weekend, therefore i get screwed out of seeing 3eb. Lameeeee.

Take a bus! tehe I haven't heard 3eb on the radio Sad Maybe I need to call the radio station or something and tell them to play some good ol semi charmed life or how's it going to be. Smile although they're more likely to play jumper.. which i do not like Sad
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 1st, 2008 at 11:47pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

I know I have R.E.M. Out of Time somewhere but I have no idea where. I found the CD case but no CD Sad My brother used to listen to them a lot. Think
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
May 2nd, 2008 at 11:23am
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

I'm gonna need to learn my way around the city if I go there tehe I've been like six or seven times during my life but I don't know how to get anywhere, haha. And I really want to go there for college cos I want to live there sometime during my life and it's so bloody expensive to live there any other time that I figure I might as well go while I'm guaranteed a place to live. If I get in that is Laughing

Well I take my SATs on Saturday Aleckz But I got a 33 on my ACTs and 2070 on my PSATs soooo we'll see.

My mom was trying to teach me the differece between avenues and streets. i'm still confused about which although I think i'm getting it. Streets go from left to right and avenues go up and down like Park Avenue, Madison, 2nd ave, 3rd ave... etc. tehe Upper East is fancier and more lively then Upper West.. i think. i could be getting it all backwards Laughing

33 is good! yay! and good luck on your SATs! let us know when you get your score Retard

You Americans have such boring road names. I mean, 3rd Street?! tehe

My Dad has a couple of REM albums and I hate Radiohead.

3EB are good but a little too poppy for my liking Razz
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 2nd, 2008 at 03:39pm
Psychedelic Sheep:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

You Americans have such boring road names. I mean, 3rd Street?! tehe

My Dad has a couple of REM albums and I hate Radiohead.

3EB are good but a little too poppy for my liking Razz

Haha. we do have borning names. lathough this is just in NYC where everything's a grid so they have to make it easy by using numbers. A lot of the streets in my town are named after Colleges. Right around me there's Yale, Harvard, Princeton, Ann Arbor, Colgate

and 3eb is supposed to be too poppy for MY liking too but apparently I like them for some reason Dno
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 2nd, 2008 at 03:48pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth, I've had LOADS of homework.

I'm gonna try and respond to as much as I can in one post... tehe

El, glad you liked High Fidelity, Up I think it takes a few watches to completey appreciate it though.

Annie, I really want to go to NYU too! I looked at their website and college board and everything and it looks like they have a lot of good music-oriented courses and I want to go to college in NYC or some big city anyway. Doubt I'll get in though, it sounds like they're really picky. I just wanna go to NYC in generally, I've never actually been in the city.

Dude, I will not be surprised at all if we end up at the same college. lmfao I want to go for journalism cos I'm not awesome enough at my instrument to actually go for music, but I'll take a shitload of music classes Up They are pretty selective, which is why I'm sort of freaking out about my SATs on Saturday. Cheese
lmfao We probably will. I just have high hopes getting into college for music. I'm not that great at guitar and I only know the basics of piano. Choir might help me though, since I've been taking it for half my life and can sight sing. Dno Plus I have 110% in choir right now because I help my teacher out with a bunch of stuff during my study hall. Con I haven't taken my PSATs... is that bad? Shifty

Eh, I didn't take them until this year...a lot of my friends took them sophomore year but I did better than them so I don't think it matters Laughing
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 2nd, 2008 at 03:49pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

They're kind of an acquired taste, I think, and I couldn't be arsed to acquire it for the longest time but I actually really like The Bends. OK Computer puts me to sleep for the most part though.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 2nd, 2008 at 03:51pm
The Fool On The Hill:

I was'nt crazy about Automatic for the People.. it was very mellow. Down Oh well.. their new CD is supposedly really good so I wanna get my hands on that eventually.
MIDGET MAROO IS GROWING UP! aww how sweet.

Retard I know I know. I CAN GO TO R-RATED MOVIES NOW. Well in 4 days I can.

Yeah, I'm not that into Automatic for the People either. And all I know about the new one is that they went on the Colbert Report to promote it and it was rather hilarious. which is good enough for me.

I have a retarded question: Nate doesn't smoke, does he? I'm 99% sure he doesn't but I can't remember and I need it for this fic.
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
May 2nd, 2008 at 05:09pm
All I can remember is that he's vegetarian, but that doesn't help much.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 2nd, 2008 at 08:00pm
Psychedelic Sheep:
All I can remember is that he's vegetarian, but that doesn't help much.

Yeah, I figure that makes him a pretty healthy guy and therefore he doesn't smoke, but I want to be sure. Aleckz
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
May 3rd, 2008 at 04:34am
Maybe you could trawl through all the interviews in fooarchive...
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 3rd, 2008 at 12:22pm
Actually I think he does smoke.. I thought he didn't until a few weeks ago when he posted a blog about him and pat going out to smoke in this cubicle thing in Japan. Besides.. i can't really blame him... how can he not smoke when he's around taylor and pat who chian smoke constantly. although i think Dave is trying to quit but that hasn't worked well before.
Register