Foo Fighters

AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 25th, 2008 at 07:18pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
I won a free download of the new Raconteurs album Retard From thisr eally cool radio station that's pretty new.. hence there probably aren't many members yet.. but yay!

dood, I want to hear that album. Is it any good? I've just heard the single on the radio and on Fuse and it's decent. I tend to like all things Jack White.

havne't got a chance to listen to it yet but i will tomorrow probably... ugh.. i have to go prom dress shopping with my mom. not excited for that.

your birthday is soon!
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
April 26th, 2008 at 03:12pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
I won a free download of the new Raconteurs album Retard From thisr eally cool radio station that's pretty new.. hence there probably aren't many members yet.. but yay!

dood, I want to hear that album. Is it any good? I've just heard the single on the radio and on Fuse and it's decent. I tend to like all things Jack White.

havne't got a chance to listen to it yet but i will tomorrow probably... ugh.. i have to go prom dress shopping with my mom. not excited for that.

your birthday is soon!

OMG I CAN ASK FOR THAT FOR MY BIRTHDAY! hahaha I've been having serious trouble thinking of anything I want for my birthday. I love you.

ooh prom dress shopping tehe I'm not going to prom, I'll go next year.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 26th, 2008 at 06:31pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

your birthday is soon!

OMG I CAN ASK FOR THAT FOR MY BIRTHDAY! hahaha I've been having serious trouble thinking of anything I want for my birthday. I love you.

ooh prom dress shopping tehe I'm not going to prom, I'll go next year.

YAY! ugh i still havne't listened to it. I just watched an Eagles concert as part of my studying for the upcoming concert tehe

I got a dres sfor prom! Retard
annnndd... I did that too midget.. last year I didn't go to prom, but i went to hte after party at somene's and then went home and this yera i'm going to prom. ick.
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
April 29th, 2008 at 03:44pm
Elana I was reading your Taylor/Sawyer slash fics. They're good but I could never imagine Sawyer kissing another guy. Razz
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 29th, 2008 at 07:41pm
Haha I can't either lol. I totally forgot about that. I started writing a Tay/Stephan Jenkins (from 3EB) one but i dunno.. i didn't get insipired enough

by the way i fucking love your icon lol. It makes me laugh.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 29th, 2008 at 10:12pm
Psychedelic Sheep:
Elana I was reading your Taylor/Sawyer slash fics. They're good but I could never imagine Sawyer kissing another guy. Razz

I have trouble with that aspect of it too, but Tay and Sawyer together is so mind-bendingly awesome that I tried to suspend my idea of reality for a while Laughing

Lanes, remember that Lost/Foo fic we were going to write? lmfao that could have been genius, I still want to write Nate/Charlie.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 29th, 2008 at 11:30pm
HAH! I forgot about that. Toobad Charlie's dead Sad

My brother started watching lost and I accidentally let slip that charlie died lmfao. He was pissed.

HOW'S THE CITY?! Did yo uwave hello to me? I didn't sense any love from across the hudson. Ironically I was in Edgewater today walking along the hudson with my friend Laughing
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
April 30th, 2008 at 12:11pm
The Fool On The Hill:

Thank you Dance

See I only started watching Lost last November and I was catching up on all the DVDs. I learnt that Charlie died at the start of me watching Season 3. Which annoyed me greatly. Everyone says that Charlie was annoying but I didn't find him annoying.

Aww you could still do a Nate/Charlie fic. Just pretend it's Season 2 Very Happy
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 30th, 2008 at 07:46pm
The Fool On The Hill:

My brother started watching lost and I accidentally let slip that charlie died lmfao. He was pissed.

HOW'S THE CITY?! Did yo uwave hello to me? I didn't sense any love from across the hudson. Ironically I was in Edgewater today walking along the hudson with my friend Laughing

Yes but he was the cutest fictional bassist ever, and Nathan's the cutest real bassist ever, and so I will always ship them Laughing

I did wave hello to you! In my head, I didn't want to alarm anyone Laughing I spent the morning wandering round Columbia in the pouring fucking rain with cramps so that probably influenced my idea of the school, hahah, and then NYU in the afternoon which was much more fun because I wasn't dying of stomach pain anymore. And then I made my family spend massive amounts of time in Village record stores so I could feel cool tehe
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 30th, 2008 at 07:52pm
Psychedelic Sheep:
The Fool On The Hill:

Thank you Dance

See I only started watching Lost last November and I was catching up on all the DVDs. I learnt that Charlie died at the start of me watching Season 3. Which annoyed me greatly. Everyone says that Charlie was annoying but I didn't find him annoying.

Aww you could still do a Nate/Charlie fic. Just pretend it's Season 2 Very Happy

Yeah, I started watching Lost late too so I had to cover my ears when my friends talked about it on the bus every morning tehe And I didn't find Charlie annoying at all, I luffed him. I just may write those two anyway. Or just put Charlie in the real world instead of the island. YOU ALL EVERYBODYYYYYY!

...I am actually contemplating writing this.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 30th, 2008 at 08:28pm
So I just read all the comments you guys have left on my profile in the last year or so, because I was bored as hell and didn't want to do homework, and holy shit I miss you all. Cheese
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 30th, 2008 at 11:16pm
Psychedelic Sheep:
The Fool On The Hill:

Thank you Dance

Yeha I didn't start watching Lost til Season 2 I think. Same with The Office (which I think may replace Lost for my favorite show.. i'm not sure.. they're so different) anyways.. yeah.. my brother is an idiot anyways... i don't know where he is now. He mocked Lost for so long and now all of a sudden he's watching it Rolling Eyes He says they all overact .. which I will defintely agree with but like I've told so many people, it's not the acting that matters... with Lost you put all that to hte side and focus on the mysteries and the plots and shit.. there's so much going on you rarely pay attention to the acting Laughing Although I will admit Kate looks like a frog when she cries and Sawyer really only has one look.. but I still love him!
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 30th, 2008 at 11:19pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

Yes but he was the cutest fictional bassist ever, and Nathan's the cutest real bassist ever, and so I will always ship them Laughing

I did wave hello to you! In my head, I didn't want to alarm anyone Laughing I spent the morning wandering round Columbia in the pouring fucking rain with cramps so that probably influenced my idea of the school, hahah, and then NYU in the afternoon which was much more fun because I wasn't dying of stomach pain anymore. And then I made my family spend massive amounts of time in Village record stores so I could feel cool tehe

I love the Village. I want to go into the city more.. my friend's gonna move into the city and I think my brother will most likely end up living in the city. I think i wanna go to the city for Grad school. It'd just be fun to go barhoppingin the city and you don't need to drive Laughing Just get taxis. Idunno. I appreciate the city a lot more now. My frined( the one who's moving into hte city) goes in like every weekend .. she lives in Cliffside Park which is near Edgewater. Edgewater is on the bottom of the hill by the water and Cliffside park is more on top. If you go straight on 9W you get to Ft. Lee and Cliffside park tehe Hahah. Okay I'm good. You have no idea what i'm talking about anyway so it's all good Retard

And Midget! You must be smarT! how'd you do on your SATs? You're looking at Columbia and NYU? jjeeesh. My friend applied to Barnard and got rejected Sad
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 30th, 2008 at 11:21pm
Janie Jones:
Psychedelic Sheep:
The Fool On The Hill:

Thank you Dance

Yeah, I started watching Lost late too so I had to cover my ears when my friends talked about it on the bus every morning tehe And I didn't find Charlie annoying at all, I luffed him. I just may write those two anyway. Or just put Charlie in the real world instead of the island. YOU ALL EVERYBODYYYYYY!

DO IT!
By the way.. my R.E.M. and Radiohead CDs came in. I ordered Pablo Honey and R.E.M. Automatic for the People. My dad ordered a Guster CD for my brother.. I wanna check that out too. Lots of CDs this week! yay! Although ugh.. May and June are bad months moneywise since all my friends and family have their birthdays in May/June as well as mother/father's day./ BOO.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 1st, 2008 at 12:34pm
Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth, I've had LOADS of homework.

I'm gonna try and respond to as much as I can in one post... tehe

El, glad you liked High Fidelity, Up I think it takes a few watches to completey appreciate it though.

Annie, I really want to go to NYU too! I looked at their website and college board and everything and it looks like they have a lot of good music-oriented courses and I want to go to college in NYC or some big city anyway. Doubt I'll get in though, it sounds like they're really picky. I just wanna go to NYC in generally, I've never actually been in the city.
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
May 1st, 2008 at 12:50pm
I hate June because it = exam time. Anyway I really must do my DT coursework.

Yay it's Heroes night (for me). Any of you watch that?

Who are Third Eye Blind? You seem to talk of them a lot on here. What do they sound like?
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 1st, 2008 at 05:22pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

I love the Village. I want to go into the city more.. my friend's gonna move into the city and I think my brother will most likely end up living in the city. I think i wanna go to the city for Grad school. It'd just be fun to go barhoppingin the city and you don't need to drive Laughing Just get taxis. Idunno. I appreciate the city a lot more now. My frined( the one who's moving into hte city) goes in like every weekend .. she lives in Cliffside Park which is near Edgewater. Edgewater is on the bottom of the hill by the water and Cliffside park is more on top. If you go straight on 9W you get to Ft. Lee and Cliffside park tehe Hahah. Okay I'm good. You have no idea what i'm talking about anyway so it's all good Retard

And Midget! You must be smarT! how'd you do on your SATs? You're looking at Columbia and NYU? jjeeesh. My friend applied to Barnard and got rejected Sad

I'm gonna need to learn my way around the city if I go there tehe I've been like six or seven times during my life but I don't know how to get anywhere, haha. And I really want to go there for college cos I want to live there sometime during my life and it's so bloody expensive to live there any other time that I figure I might as well go while I'm guaranteed a place to live. If I get in that is Laughing

Well I take my SATs on Saturday Aleckz But I got a 33 on my ACTs and 2070 on my PSATs soooo we'll see.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 1st, 2008 at 05:24pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
Psychedelic Sheep:
The Fool On The Hill:

Thank you Dance

DO IT!
By the way.. my R.E.M. and Radiohead CDs came in. I ordered Pablo Honey and R.E.M. Automatic for the People. My dad ordered a Guster CD for my brother.. I wanna check that out too. Lots of CDs this week! yay! Although ugh.. May and June are bad months moneywise since all my friends and family have their birthdays in May/June as well as mother/father's day./ BOO.

I don't have anything from Pablo Honey besides Creep, you'll have to upload if anything's any good Up And I have Automatic for the People on tape...well, my dad has it on tape. Laughing

Well you don't have to buy me anything for MY BIRTHDAY WHICH IS IN 5 DAYS Very Happy

Also Nate/Charlie is totally in progress, I actually have an idea for it. ahaha.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 1st, 2008 at 05:26pm
Color Me Impressed:
Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth, I've had LOADS of homework.

I'm gonna try and respond to as much as I can in one post... tehe

El, glad you liked High Fidelity, Up I think it takes a few watches to completey appreciate it though.

Annie, I really want to go to NYU too! I looked at their website and college board and everything and it looks like they have a lot of good music-oriented courses and I want to go to college in NYC or some big city anyway. Doubt I'll get in though, it sounds like they're really picky. I just wanna go to NYC in generally, I've never actually been in the city.

Dude, I will not be surprised at all if we end up at the same college. lmfao I want to go for journalism cos I'm not awesome enough at my instrument to actually go for music, but I'll take a shitload of music classes Up They are pretty selective, which is why I'm sort of freaking out about my SATs on Saturday. Cheese
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 1st, 2008 at 06:57pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
Psychedelic Sheep:
The Fool On The Hill:

Thank you Dance

DO IT!

I don't have anything from Pablo Honey besides Creep, you'll have to upload if anything's any good Up And I have Automatic for the People on tape...well, my dad has it on tape. Laughing

Well you don't have to buy me anything for MY BIRTHDAY WHICH IS IN 5 DAYS Very Happy

Also Nate/Charlie is totally in progress, I actually have an idea for it. ahaha.
I only have Document and both greatest hits cause I suck at life. Razz

Ahbrow ANNIE'S GONNA BE 17! I hate being the youngest. Retard
Register