Foo Fighters

AuthorMessage
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
May 3rd, 2008 at 01:11pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Actually I think he does smoke.. I thought he didn't until a few weeks ago when he posted a blog about him and pat going out to smoke in this cubicle thing in Japan. Besides.. i can't really blame him... how can he not smoke when he's around taylor and pat who chian smoke constantly. although i think Dave is trying to quit but that hasn't worked well before.

For his health I hope he doesn't but for the sake of this fic I'm going to assume he does. Laughing it's a central plot point.

I JUST TOOK THE SATS. Shocked and I think I pwned them.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 6th, 2008 at 06:13pm
OMGAH MY AGE SAYS 17 NOW. Dancer
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 6th, 2008 at 06:40pm
Janie Jones:
OMGAH MY AGE SAYS 17 NOW. Dancer
Ahbrow HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Party
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 6th, 2008 at 07:39pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDGET MAROOO!!
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
May 6th, 2008 at 08:03pm
If I get this job at this amusement park that I want I'll be able to sneak into Virgin Festival when they play 'cause they're playing right beside and I'd get off work just in time for them.
Realllly hoping to get this job, not just for that reason, though it'd be pretty fucking epic.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 6th, 2008 at 09:04pm
That would be pretty fucking sweet. Hope you can get the job!
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
May 7th, 2008 at 12:45pm
They played the Virgin Radio festival here last year but Dad wouldn't let me go.

I bought some Soundgarden on the weekend and it is amazing.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 7th, 2008 at 05:47pm
Rae.:
If I get this job at this amusement park that I want I'll be able to sneak into Virgin Festival when they play 'cause they're playing right beside and I'd get off work just in time for them.
Realllly hoping to get this job, not just for that reason, though it'd be pretty fucking epic.
Just leave work, they'll never notice. Razz
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 7th, 2008 at 06:49pm
Color Me Impressed:
Rae.:

I second that, it'll be well worth it even if you get fired. Up
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 7th, 2008 at 10:08pm
Psychedelic Sheep:
They played the Virgin Radio festival here last year but Dad wouldn't let me go.

I bought some Soundgarden on the weekend and it is amazing.

I wuv soundgarden. I really need to listen to mroe stuf.f I havne't been listening to much music besides the radio lately since i'm so exhausted i'm too lazy to acutally think about music.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 7th, 2008 at 10:08pm

This is possibly THE greatest moment in Foo history ever.. Well nothing beats Tay/Dave love but...

lmfao. he falls FLAT on his face. lmfao lmfao. I need to watch this again lmfao.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 8th, 2008 at 03:49pm
lmfao lmfao lmfao oh my GOD that is absurd.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 8th, 2008 at 05:55pm
The Fool On The Hill:

This is possibly THE greatest moment in Foo history ever.. Well nothing beats Tay/Dave love but...

lmfao. he falls FLAT on his face. lmfao lmfao. I need to watch this again lmfao.
lmfao lmfao lmfao!!! Did his pants fall down too? Oh my god, that was hysterical. Somebody needs to make a moving picture out of that.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 8th, 2008 at 05:59pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Rae.:

I would leave work for twenty minutes just about every day to get a cup of coffee and no one ever noticed and I still got paid for the twenty minutes I wasn't there. Laughing
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 8th, 2008 at 08:44pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

lmfao lmfao lmfao!!! Did his pants fall down too? Oh my god, that was hysterical. Somebody needs to make a moving picture out of that.

lmfao. I know i'ts great. I'm not sure if it's his tooshie or his underwear.. but lmfao. Oh man. It's great. and none of the boys notice either lmfao. Apparently according to BB he tripped on the cord in front of the riser and now they're putting lights there
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 8th, 2008 at 08:45pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Rae.:

I would leave work for twenty minutes just about every day to get a cup of coffee and no one ever noticed and I still got paid for the twenty minutes I wasn't there. Laughing

We were always stealing food from my old job .. mainly cookies and ice cream lmfao. and pie crust crumbs... mmmm.. soo good.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 9th, 2008 at 10:44am
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Rae.:

We were always stealing food from my old job .. mainly cookies and ice cream lmfao. and pie crust crumbs... mmmm.. soo good.

The job where Bill Murray made you carry his watermelons?! lmfao lmfao lmfao
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
May 11th, 2008 at 05:24pm
First I need to get the job ..
xD
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 11th, 2008 at 07:07pm
Janie Jones:

Yes ....

that one Grmml Meg
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 12th, 2008 at 03:48pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

Yes ....

that one Grmml Meg

that still makes me laugh way more than it should. tehe I think I still have it saved on an away message somewhere.
Register