High Fidelity
May 26th, 2008 at 09:57pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Finger Well you suck poopy! Statues is yummy Finger

Ah I love your avatar. I have a quote on facebook that's from High Fidelity Retard
Eh, it's just... I dunno, can't get into it.

YES! Kristy brainwashes yet again. Con Which quote?

I'll copy and paste it:

Favorite Quotes:
What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?
- High Fidelity
lmfao lmfao I had that in my AIM buddy info for like EVER after I saw the movie. That line's taken right from the book, and it's delivered so awesomely in the movie. [/nerdiness]

There's a book? maybe ill read that. ijust bought Jodi Picoult's new book. Now i need to get around to reading it. I havent' read a book for fun in ages. I stopped reading for fun in high school. used to read all the time in mid school.
OH MY GOD YES. By Nick Hornby. It reeks of awesomeness. I'm rereading it right now for a big book report project.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 26th, 2008 at 10:16pm
Color Me Impressed:
quote="The Fool On The Hill"]
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Finger Well you suck poopy! Statues is yummy Finger

Ah I love your avatar. I have a quote on facebook that's from High Fidelity Retard
Eh, it's just... I dunno, can't get into it.

YES! Kristy brainwashes yet again. Con Which quote?

I'll copy and paste it:

Favorite Quotes:
What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?
- High Fidelity
lmfao lmfao I had that in my AIM buddy info for like EVER after I saw the movie. That line's taken right from the book, and it's delivered so awesomely in the movie. [/nerdiness]

There's a book? maybe ill read that. ijust bought Jodi Picoult's new book. Now i need to get around to reading it. I havent' read a book for fun in ages. I stopped reading for fun in high school. used to read all the time in mid school.
OH MY GOD YES. By Nick Hornby. It reeks of awesomeness. I'm rereading it right now for a big book report project.[/quote]

I'll have to see if my library has it. if it does then i will definitely be borrowing it.
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
May 26th, 2008 at 10:46pm
The Fool On The Hill:

I'll have to see if my library has it. if it does then i will definitely be borrowing it.
Do it! If they dont' have it, buy it. I'm sure you'll want to reread it.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 26th, 2008 at 10:49pm
I just checked.. the library system has it. So when I finish reading my other book (that may take ages) i'll get that one Smile Is it like the movie? or is the movie like the book?
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 27th, 2008 at 06:41pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
And now Kristy can stalk people like CRAZAY ~~ ~~
Too cool 'Tis true.

But you disappeared so I did too. lmfao

haha sorry i think i got caught up playing solitaire... apparently it's my latest obsession. my internet was't working this morning so instead i played solitaire for a good hour.

omg dude I love solitaire. Every time I got bored in study hall this year I would open up the lappy and just play game after game after game.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 27th, 2008 at 06:43pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

I'll copy and paste it:

Favorite Quotes:
- High Fidelity

OH MY GOD YES. By Nick Hornby. It reeks of awesomeness. I'm rereading it right now for a big book report project.

I always see it at Barnes and Noble but I never have money Sad I need to remember to buy that one of these days.

I think my AIM profile is really boring too, I think maybe it says "Foo Fighters July 25" and something about the Penguins anddd I think I have Radiohead lyrics in there. Dno
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 27th, 2008 at 06:46pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Too cool 'Tis true.

haha sorry i think i got caught up playing solitaire... apparently it's my latest obsession. my internet was't working this morning so instead i played solitaire for a good hour.

omg dude I love solitaire. Every time I got bored in study hall this year I would open up the lappy and just play game after game after game.
I play it on my iPod for hours until the battery runs out. It's super addictive. lmfao
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 27th, 2008 at 07:16pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Too cool 'Tis true.

It's fucking addicting. First it'll be "i'll play til I win a game" then it's "I'll play til I win again" and on and on. Finger

All I know is that thank god I'm not playing with real money.. otherwise i'd be in $500 debt in 10 min Laughing
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 27th, 2008 at 07:52pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Too cool 'Tis true.

It's fucking addicting. First it'll be "i'll play til I win a game" then it's "I'll play til I win again" and on and on. Finger

All I know is that thank god I'm not playing with real money.. otherwise i'd be in $500 debt in 10 min Laughing
I'm over $10,000 on my iPod. File
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 27th, 2008 at 09:05pm
HAHAHA. WAy to go Kristy
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 29th, 2008 at 01:52pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Too cool 'Tis true.

IT IS MAN. That's exactly how I was, I'd see how many games I could win in the course of one study hall. I think the highest I ever got was about 6 Laughing
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 30th, 2008 at 11:49pm
Oh my god. I haven't been home in days. basically.

how the fuck are you guys?
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 31st, 2008 at 07:02pm
The Fool On The Hill:

OUT OF SCHOOL GZA aka I'M A SENIOR GZA GZA

and leaving for vacation (Grand Canyon and western stuff like that with the family, gooood times) in a few days. Cheese

And just where have you been missy?
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 31st, 2008 at 09:00pm
AH MY MIDGET IS GROWING UP Sex

that sounds like a kickass graduation.

Well wednesday i went to senior project and then went to my friends house and then went into NYC to see The EAGLES! I still can't stop listening to their songs Sad I'm so sad it's over.

Thursday had project and then went to NYC for a mets game and yesterday i just skipped out on project cuz I was too tired to even function. and i had to go to shcool for a meeting then senior dinner and a carnival at school. i've just been all over the last 3 days and haven't been home for more then an hour.
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
June 1st, 2008 at 04:39pm
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Psychedelic Sheep:
See I don't like the Pretender or Long Road to Ruin. Both those songs put me off buying. Sad And atm I'm obsessed with The Cult, and I have no money. Razz

Why don't you like Pretender?

Because I don't... I don't know why I don't like it I just don't like it. Sad
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
June 1st, 2008 at 06:00pm
Psychedelic Sheep:
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Psychedelic Sheep:
See I don't like the Pretender or Long Road to Ruin. Both those songs put me off buying. Sad And atm I'm obsessed with The Cult, and I have no money. Razz

Why don't you like Pretender?

Because I don't... I don't know why I don't like it I just don't like it. Sad

It took a really long time for it to grow on me but now in my mind it's really similar to Best Of You: I have to be in the right mood for both of them, but when I am the verses speak to me and I still think the chorus is dumb. tehe
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
June 1st, 2008 at 06:05pm
The Fool On The Hill:

Well wednesday i went to senior project and then went to my friends house and then went into NYC to see The EAGLES! I still can't stop listening to their songs Sad I'm so sad it's over.

Thursday had project and then went to NYC for a mets game and yesterday i just skipped out on project cuz I was too tired to even function. and i had to go to shcool for a meeting then senior dinner and a carnival at school. i've just been all over the last 3 days and haven't been home for more then an hour.

tehe Sex I feel all growed up, ish.

Ah, how was the Eagles show? Very Happy That basically sounds like your life has been a parade of awesome lately. Mine has been...a parade of graduation parties. And end-of-the-year crapola and so forth. And I get to fly tomorrow Retard I think I like airplanes way more than is normal.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 1st, 2008 at 07:53pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

tehe Sex I feel all growed up, ish.

Ah, how was the Eagles show? Very Happy That basically sounds like your life has been a parade of awesome lately. Mine has been...a parade of graduation parties. And end-of-the-year crapola and so forth. And I get to fly tomorrow Retard I think I like airplanes way more than is normal.

It was soooo good. I can't stop listening to Eagles and Joe Walsh and James Gang music now. Sad i'm gonna ask my friend to download some Don Henley songs for me. I love flying too... minus the uncomfortable seats. I remember when I went to Alaska we flew from NYC to Minnesota and from Minnesota to Alaska. the NYC - Minnesota plane was really small and empty and my brother and i just kept switching seats.. kinda like in Knocked Up "There are 5 different chairs in this room" I wuv Paul Rudd
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
June 1st, 2008 at 08:11pm
The Fool On The Hill:

Yeah me neither, choir banquet, just started working, it's been hectic. I'm good though, how are you?
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
June 1st, 2008 at 08:11pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

OUT OF SCHOOL GZA aka I'M A SENIOR GZA GZA

and leaving for vacation (Grand Canyon and western stuff like that with the family, gooood times) in a few days. Cheese

And just where have you been missy?
Cheese We don't get out for another 2 weeks. Do you go to a private school?
Register