Foo Fighters

AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
July 30th, 2008 at 05:26pm
HIIIIIII.
Oh my god it was so much fun. I think I'm gonna write a post on LJ about it. I haven't used the thing in 3 months. but hell, the Foos are cause for celebration.

I'll tell you this much.. I got a guitar pick! I was ON the railing. Oh my god ... Dave is so EEEEE. and Chris is so teeny I just wanted to pick him up.... OKAY. not saying anymore til i post something in my LJ. But it may not be for antoher hour since I have to pick up my brother from the bus station.
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
July 30th, 2008 at 07:00pm
HIIII! Do it do it do it Party and holy SHIT dude, I am insanely jealous of that.

I KNOW, heee, I'd kinda forgotten how teeny Shifty is. Very Happy HURRY UP AND POST!
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
July 30th, 2008 at 07:33pm
There was one point in the show where i thought of you midget maroo. Remember back in the day when I used to make fun of you for liking Dave and called him a horse? there was one moment where he made some face and he looked exactly like a horse and I was like MIDGET MAROO!
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
July 30th, 2008 at 08:44pm
Heeeee, I absolutely remember that. He does not have a horseface Razz lmfao that is brilliant though, I am flattered that you think of me when Dave Grohl looks like a horse.

Greatest thing EVAR: when I told you I'd written a fic that wasn't Green Day and you went "Well it better not be Mr. Bucktooth!" tehe
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
July 30th, 2008 at 09:04pm
HERE YOU GO:

FOOS IN JOISEY
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
July 30th, 2008 at 10:39pm
Dammit, it wouldn't let me read it. Molly

Glad you had a good time, and you MUST post a pic of the guitar pick. And it think you should frame the pick and take it to college with you. Con

I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENCE TODAY GZA

... and does anyone have "Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town" by Pearl Jam? tehe It's been stuck in my head for weeks. lmfao
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
July 30th, 2008 at 10:40pm
Janie Jones:
Heeeee, I absolutely remember that. He does not have a horseface Razz lmfao that is brilliant though, I am flattered that you think of me when Dave Grohl looks like a horse.

Greatest thing EVAR: when I told you I'd written a fic that wasn't Green Day and you went "Well it better not be Mr. Bucktooth!" tehe
Awwww I wub David's horse teeth. tehe
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
July 31st, 2008 at 04:22pm
Color Me Impressed:
Dammit, it wouldn't let me read it. Molly

Glad you had a good time, and you MUST post a pic of the guitar pick. And it think you should frame the pick and take it to college with you. Con

I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENCE TODAY GZA

... and does anyone have "Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town" by Pearl Jam? tehe It's been stuck in my head for weeks. lmfao

Lanes, you jackass, you have to make the post public for everyone to read it Laughing

EEE YAY FOR DRIVER'S LICENSE! Five I almost got a car today. Still might, actually. which is also pretty exciting.

I do have that song, I can get on the desktop tonight and post it for you. And I love Daveyboy's teeth too tehe
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
July 31st, 2008 at 08:05pm
Fuck. I fixed it. GO KRISTY. READ READ READ. There was mucho ramblage going on. Very eventful night.

I still have the bracelet form GA on my wrist. Don't plan on getting rid of it for a while. All my campers keep asking me about it and I'm like "it's a magic bracelet" or "it's a special bracelet"
AH CONGRATS ON YOUR LICENSE!! You'll love it. i love being able to dirve iwthout parents. And driving is lots of fun depsite gas prices.

I have that song. (I think) Since I'm on now and can probably beat midget maroo to it, I'll post it,

Oh man. I totally forgot about Davey being a horseface. Amidst all the cuteness... he's still got those big ass teeth and ginormous nostrils.

fuck oyu annie for calling me a jackass. You're a dickhead. Baeh:
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
July 31st, 2008 at 08:32pm
Okay Kristy, I lied. Apparently I don't have that song. So when midget maroo posts it I'll have to steal it.

I can't stop listening to Let It Die. (despite the fucking disgusting MAC speakers) It's a fucking amazing opener.

Setlist:

Let It Die
The Pretender
Times Like These
Learn to Fly
Cheer Up, Boys (Your Make Up Is Running)
Young Man Blues (The Who)
Long Road to Ruin
Breakout
Stacked Actors

(Acoustic stage )
Skin and Bones
Marigold
My Hero
(band intros)
Cold Day in the Sun
But, Honestly
Everlong (finish with rock version)
Monkey Wrench
All My Life

ENCORE
Big Me
Bargain (The Who) with Gaz from Supergrass on lead vocals
Best Of You

I don't even remember hearing Cold Day in the Sun at all. Maybe that was when my friend started getting sick. cuz I remember hearing parts of But, Honestly. but not Cold Day at ALL.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
July 31st, 2008 at 09:38pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Fuck. I fixed it. GO KRISTY. READ READ READ. There was mucho ramblage going on. Very eventful night.

I still have the bracelet form GA on my wrist. Don't plan on getting rid of it for a while. All my campers keep asking me about it and I'm like "it's a magic bracelet" or "it's a special bracelet"
AH CONGRATS ON YOUR LICENSE!! You'll love it. i love being able to dirve iwthout parents. And driving is lots of fun depsite gas prices.

I have that song. (I think) Since I'm on now and can probably beat midget maroo to it, I'll post it,

Oh man. I totally forgot about Davey being a horseface. Amidst all the cuteness... he's still got those big ass teeth and ginormous nostrils.

fuck oyu annie for calling me a jackass. You're a dickhead. Baeh:

ahahaha "it's a magic bracelet," I love you. I'd keep it on too. And yes, driving without your parents is possibly the most awesome feeling evar.

Bugger, I meant to post that tonight but then I randomly decided to be studious and do my summer AP Spanish homework. TOMORROW!

Razz but I'm YOUR dickhead.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
July 31st, 2008 at 09:41pm
Annie has homework over summer vacation? FAIL.
Acutally I'm one to talk, i'm supposed to read a book cuz the author is the speaker coming on opening weekend but fuck it. I dont' really want to read. I can't read books anymore

FOOOOOOO. Fuck I'm trying to remember what song Dave almost died in Finger It was pretty entertaining. The bracele't's so cool! It's hot neon pink! I love it.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
July 31st, 2008 at 09:56pm
Dude, all this AP shit - reading the Scarlet Letter, which I'm almost done with, and then another Lit project AND a massive-ass Spanish grammar packet. I'm really glad I didn't wind up taking AP History like I wanted tbh. Cheese

Laughing Poor Dave, that's what happens when you have too much fun backstage whle the opener's playing.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
July 31st, 2008 at 10:53pm
HAHAH he's said he hasn't played a show sober in over 15 years. Can't say I blame him. It's probably nervewracking playing in front of all those people.

Oooo I read the Scarlet Letter in 10th or 11th grade. It's okay, so many fucking symbols.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 1st, 2008 at 10:10am
Hahaha I know, that and his gum-chewing. tehe

It's not QUITE as bad as I thought it would be, but it's still a bit on the "oh my God, you could have said that in ten words and you decided instead to say it in SIXTY" side. Cheese
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 2nd, 2008 at 04:02pm
KRISTY:

Elderly Woman Up
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 3rd, 2008 at 12:30am
Janie Jones:
KRISTY:

Elderly Woman Up

AHHH YOU'RE FREAKING AMAZING! OMGyes
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 3rd, 2008 at 08:28pm
Sam FINALLY uploaded the Foo pics. Mind you, some of them are really blurry but here's the best of them:

his camera sucks. but shifty!
Dave and Danny Clinch during Stacked Actors jam
i love this one
this one might be my fave
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 3rd, 2008 at 09:16pm
dude I'm still so fucking jealous that you were that close. Cheese GZA I love the one of Dave bent over rocking out, ayiyiyi.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 3rd, 2008 at 09:51pm
AH I KNOW! and there's Danny Clinch'shead right in front of him cuz he kept taking photos.

Fuckkkk. IWanna see them again Sad I still have my braclet on tehe I don't plan on taking it off for a while.
Register