Foo Fighters

AuthorMessage
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
August 3rd, 2008 at 09:53pm
Oh my god. Cheese You were crazy close! I could've been that close but i went with my dad and he didn't want me to get smushed. Razz (Because i'm a midget... Shifty
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 3rd, 2008 at 10:01pm
Generally the crowd wasn't too bad there was just a select few that were fucking insane. But then again it is GA so I was expecting to get mauled but people on the Fooboard said that gnerally Foo shows aren't INSNAE. Green Day shows are supposed to have a shitload of moshing but since Foo Fans are all ages whether teens or people in their 30s 40s I guess it makes it different.

I was reading about the Jonas Brothers today in RS .. is that sad? They grew up like 15 min from me in Wyckoff. It's where all the rich Jersey people live hence why my school was only like 5 min from there.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 3rd, 2008 at 10:02pm
midget maroo! i'm starting to love Yellow Ledbetter. My brother made a CD and it's on in my car and whenever i'mi in the car with him he playsthe song so it's growing onto me.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 4th, 2008 at 10:55am
Kristy - hahahaha SAME HERE! I need to go to a show not with my dad, sheesh.

Laughing When I saw the Jonas Brothers on the cover of RS I put a big post-it note over their faces and wrote "FAIL" on it. Was this immature?

and I loooove Yellow Ledbetter. Sometimes I just jam on the solo for ages, it makes me really happy. Very Happy
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 4th, 2008 at 05:20pm
I think I'm gonna ask my gutar teacher to teach me yellow ledbetter. it'll be fun? i need to stay away from gin blossoms.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 4th, 2008 at 08:36pm
The Fool On The Hill:
I think I'm gonna ask my gutar teacher to teach me yellow ledbetter. it'll be fun? i need to stay away from gin blossoms.

It is fun, it's only three chords but the solo is fun to play. At least I think it is. And then I run it into Little Wing because they're very similar songs and feel like Jimi Hendrix. Retard
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 4th, 2008 at 10:34pm
So we started the intro. fuck that chord is painful. Whatever chord it is.. the B i think. Or whatever the fuck that whole barre with the thumb and shit chord.

And I've realized I suck at tremolos. (from a gin blossoms song) i think part of the reason is i'm a lefty playing a righty guitar so my right hand is not fast at all and can't strum as quickly. Oh well it's a new challenge. It's a good song though.. Yellow Ledbetter that is (i'm fucking bouncing all over the place even though I'm exhausted) Yellow took me a while to grow onto though I dunno why i like it all of a sudden now. It's all Josh's fault.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 5th, 2008 at 01:30pm
I don't think the B's that bad the way I play it Dno and I luurve tremolos, haha, I have so much fun with those, but I can see how it would be difficult doing it left-handed on a righty guitar.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 5th, 2008 at 05:55pm
Janie Jones:

Laughing When I saw the Jonas Brothers on the cover of RS I put a big post-it note over their faces and wrote "FAIL" on it. Was this immature?

and I loooove Yellow Ledbetter. Sometimes I just jam on the solo for ages, it makes me really happy. Very Happy
I KNOW! My parents won't let me go to a show without an adult. Grmml

That is not the slightest bit immature. They deserve it. ... not like I'm the queen of maturity or anything. My friend left her copy of Teen Vogue at work and I made Nicole Richie look like Satan, red face, horns and all.

That is a great song. Con Not that I have it... i'm seriously lacking in Pearl Jam. Shifty
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 5th, 2008 at 05:56pm
Janie Jones:
I don't think the B's that bad the way I play it Dno and I luurve tremolos, haha, I have so much fun with those, but I can see how it would be difficult doing it left-handed on a righty guitar.
I just play B's as power chords. Retard
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 5th, 2008 at 06:08pm
Annie - how were Weezer live? I just saw they're coming to Philly and the Borgata and I'm entertaining going.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 5th, 2008 at 09:51pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

That is not the slightest bit immature. They deserve it. ... not like I'm the queen of maturity or anything. My friend left her copy of Teen Vogue at work and I made Nicole Richie look like Satan, red face, horns and all.

That is a great song. Con Not that I have it... i'm seriously lacking in Pearl Jam. Shifty

Same here Grmml cannot waaait for college.

Laughing They all deserve it, when they put their ridiculous faces on the covers of magazines they're accepting our mocking.

Ahhh dude I'll upload it for you next time I'm on the desktop, probably tomorrow Up I think I tried to upload it for you before but it didn't work? Possibly. I don't remember.

Weezer were pretty cool live - not as good as the Foos, but it was a fun show (and they played a lot of Blue Album stuff instead of relying too heavily on the Make Believe shit, which was good). However, that was three years ago, and since then Rivers has gotten married, had a baby and grown a mustache. So I'm a little wary. Laughing But I'd say go if the tickets aren't ridiculously expensive.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 6th, 2008 at 05:30pm
Either of you want to be my favorite person in the world and upload Soul to Squeeze and/or Semi-Charmed Life for me? Since both have been running through my head for days? Very Happy
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 6th, 2008 at 10:44pm
HA! I knew you'd fall to the power of Semi Charmed Life!

Comes with complimentary sexy nate photos.

Soul to Squeeze
Semi Charmed Life
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 6th, 2008 at 10:53pm
HA! Nirvana dave and his leggings <3
I love this pic for some reason. I just love JPJ and Dave in it Laughing
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 6th, 2008 at 10:53pm
I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH RIGHT NOW Sex Sex Sex

...I guess some of that is directed at Nate actually tehe

and omg, goodhair Dave, I almost forgot what he looked like *loves*

That first Nate one though, eef. I don't even care if he's hairy, he ought to wander around shirtless and intense more often.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 7th, 2008 at 01:26am
Janie Jones:
Either of you want to be my favorite person in the world and upload Soul to Squeeze and/or Semi-Charmed Life for me? Since both have been running through my head for days? Very Happy
Soul to Squeeze
Semi-Charmed Life

Retard
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 7th, 2008 at 01:28am
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

Laughing They all deserve it, when they put their ridiculous faces on the covers of magazines they're accepting our mocking.

Ahhh dude I'll upload it for you next time I'm on the desktop, probably tomorrow Up I think I tried to upload it for you before but it didn't work? Possibly. I don't remember.

Weezer were pretty cool live - not as good as the Foos, but it was a fun show (and they played a lot of Blue Album stuff instead of relying too heavily on the Make Believe shit, which was good). However, that was three years ago, and since then Rivers has gotten married, had a baby and grown a mustache. So I'm a little wary. Laughing But I'd say go if the tickets aren't ridiculously expensive.
You did try to upload some PJ stuff that didn't work, but don't give up! tehe

I brought up the Weezer show to my dad he looked blankly at me and said "Weezer sucks." I don't think I'm going... Razz
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 7th, 2008 at 10:38am
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Soul to Squeeze
Semi-Charmed Life

Retard

yay, I has two copies now! tehe I love you guys.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 7th, 2008 at 10:39am
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

You did try to upload some PJ stuff that didn't work, but don't give up! tehe

I brought up the Weezer show to my dad he looked blankly at me and said "Weezer sucks." I don't think I'm going... Razz

Right. CHARGING ONWARD! UPLOADING PEARL JAM! I'll work on that today.

lmfao it appears not. You're probably not missing much, now they have FOUR shitty albums to draw from and two good ones and the ratio just doesn't suggest a great show.
Register