a-a-a-a
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
a-a-a-a
August 28th, 2008 at 03:32am
Janie Jones:
ScottishReplica:
I love the Foo Fighters Very Happy
Is it possible for Dave Grohl to be sexier than Billie?! tehe Neutral
I had this discussion with my friend the other day...we decided to call it even. Shocked

Hey man, my vote would go to Dave right now Up I love that man.

On a related note: dude, there was this band playing at my friend's church the other day and the singer looked AND acted exactly like Dave. It was freakish.

Word. Cool
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 2nd, 2008 at 10:46am
Why has this thread not moved?!?! LIVE LIVE.

I'm in college now! AH. elana is a college girl. It's okay so far.. still getting accustomed and meeting lots of people. Haven't really found a "crew" of eople i can hang out with all the time. But it's cool. I had my first class this morning. 8 AM and all the way on the other side of campus. BOO.

Hope all you ladies are doing good! MISS YOU ALL.
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
September 2nd, 2008 at 07:33pm
AAAH COLLEGE GIRL! *pokes her* It may take a while to adjust but I bet you'll find a cool group pretty soon. Eventually. I really really wish I was in college right now tbh. Cheese
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
September 2nd, 2008 at 08:48pm
Janie Jones:
I really really wish I was in college right now tbh. Cheese
Agreed, high school blows, as always. Con

And yay, El! Good luck, and I'm sure you're find your niche soon enough. Wear a Foo shirt around campus and you'll be sure to make friends.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
September 13th, 2008 at 02:08pm
Guys, we cannot let this thread die. *pokes* how is life, everyone?
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
September 17th, 2008 at 03:02pm
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
September 18th, 2008 at 05:09pm
Psychedelic Sheep:
Cheese This is like, two musical deaths in one week. First Ryan Adams' blog, now this. I. Can't. Deal.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
September 18th, 2008 at 07:26pm
Color Me Impressed:
Psychedelic Sheep:
Cheese This is like, two musical deaths in one week. First Ryan Adams' blog, now this. I. Can't. Deal.

Cheese seriously. Why do they have to take so many breaks? They're always running around doing side projects. lame. Sad
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
September 21st, 2008 at 07:32am
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Psychedelic Sheep:

Cheese seriously. Why do they have to take so many breaks? They're always running around doing side projects. lame. Sad
Yeah, but it seems like they always say they're gonna take a break and never do... so we have to hope for that. Con
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 24th, 2008 at 02:41pm
They always say that. Well DAVE always says that since he's such a crowd pleaser and never can make up his mind with what he wan'ts to do. Whether or not they actually follow their word is the question.

HOWDY
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
September 25th, 2008 at 06:08pm
HOWDY MAMA!

Yeah, I don't foresee a new album anytime real soon but I bet it won't be THAT long.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 29th, 2008 at 03:51pm
Okay so yesterday or the day before ... I don't remember when.. I was talking to my brother online and he tells me he was a at bar (mind you my brother is half the world away in Australia) and he said that he saw a band that played a cover of a Foo song (my hero to be exact he goes... "something hero" I'm like fuck you learn it brother" and a Nirvana song (smells like a Teen Spirit) and a Green Day song (he didn't know all he knew was that it was an older one so I listed all the old ones I could think of and it was Basket Case) I told him to get the name of this band and the idiot was too drunk to rememeber who it was.

Fucking hell.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
September 29th, 2008 at 06:55pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Okay so yesterday or the day before ... I don't remember when.. I was talking to my brother online and he tells me he was a at bar (mind you my brother is half the world away in Australia) and he said that he saw a band that played a cover of a Foo song (my hero to be exact he goes... "something hero" I'm like fuck you learn it brother" and a Nirvana song (smells like a Teen Spirit) and a Green Day song (he didn't know all he knew was that it was an older one so I listed all the old ones I could think of and it was Basket Case) I told him to get the name of this band and the idiot was too drunk to rememeber who it was.

Fucking hell.
lmfao lmfao Yay Australia!

How's college treating ya, El? tehe
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
September 29th, 2008 at 11:29pm
Do either of you listen to Oasis and/or have an opinion on how they would be live? Ryan Adams is opening for them and I want to go, but I know nothing about Oasis other than Wonderwall and Champaigne Supernova and the tickets are $75 a pop. Dno
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 30th, 2008 at 12:15am
All I know is that apparently no one can understand when the Gallagher brothers speak but they sing precisely clear and it's just weird and bizarre.

College is okay so far. I love the people on my floor and I'm still getting to know people and shit but it's really cool and different and just nice to be independent and shit. And there's a boy like half my floor likes but he's got a girlfirend back at home. Ugh.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
September 30th, 2008 at 09:53am
The Fool On The Hill:
All I know is that apparently no one can understand when the Gallagher brothers speak but they sing precisely clear and it's just weird and bizarre.

College is okay so far. I love the people on my floor and I'm still getting to know people and shit but it's really cool and different and just nice to be independent and shit. And there's a boy like half my floor likes but he's got a girlfirend back at home. Ugh.
Oh my god, I know! lmfao It is too freaking strange. Cassie

Well you can do something about that "girlfriend back home"... Raspa
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
September 30th, 2008 at 10:34am
I just bought 7th row seats... Shifty Anyone have any Oasis to upload? Laughing
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
September 30th, 2008 at 03:38pm
I have the Definitely Maybe album...

I don't like it anymore though; my music taste has moved on.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
September 30th, 2008 at 07:41pm
I have Definitely Maybe! And one of my friends just went to see Oasis and said they were great, but then again she's been a fan of them for years and years. I can upload for you Up
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
September 30th, 2008 at 08:01pm
So I just attempted to upload Definitely Maybe for you, and my computer told me (and is continuing to tell me) that I don't actually have it anywhere in my iTunes library. Which is funny, because I'm LISTENING TO IT. Cheese I hate computers. I will keep trying.
Register