Foo Fighters

AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 1st, 2008 at 02:49pm
HA i suck with guys enough as it is. Besides my neighbor LOVES him so I wouldn't want to do anything about that. He did make me cook his cup noodles for him the other day since he was too terrified to go into the girl's bathroom lol.

Oasis: I've got abunch of their stuff obv Wonderwall Champagne Supernova etc but I've got some random stuff too.

7th row is good! Good job Kristy!
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 1st, 2008 at 02:56pm
On the subject of the Foos.. since they're awesome and all. Okay so they played in Las Vegas last week and what the fuck... their setlist was pretty typical except like one night they played Generator and GIMME STITCHES. I dont' think they've ever played that song live EVER. What the Fuck??! and then another night they played shit like Aurora and Hey, JP fdkgjhfkdgjhs. fucking hell

GIMME STITCHES!!
Here's a clip some Foo postboarder posted.. nevermind that it's sideways.. fucking Gimme Stitches live. I'm not even that big of a fan of the song, I'll listen to it and it's on TINLTL which is glorious to start with.. but fucking hell. I'm pretty sure it's one of the few songs on TINLTL they haven't played live.

Gimme Stitches
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 1st, 2008 at 02:59pm
Here you go Kristy, some random Oasis stuff.. I doubt they'll play it since I generally have their older stuff anyways but if you just wanna listen...

Go Let It Out!
Songbird
Lyla
Don't Go Away
D'You Know What I Mean?
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 1st, 2008 at 03:01pm
This is like one night looked like.. roughly.

AURORA
PRETENDER
MY HERO (electric)
TIMES LIKE THESE
UP IN ARMS
LEARN TO FLY
YOUNG MAN BLUES
LONG ROAD TO RUIN
LET IT DIE
STACKED ACTORS (w/Drum Solo)
SKIN AND BONES
COLD DAY IN THE SUN (w Chris Squire of YES on bass)
BUT HONESTLY
EVERLONG
MONKEYWRENCH

BIG ME
NEW WAY HOME
ALL MY LIFE

OKay seriously? Aurora and New Way Home in the same show is just fucking heaven for me. Electric My Hero? WTF.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 1st, 2008 at 03:04pm
The other night... I think this is the 1st one and the other one is the 2nd night...

Let It Die
The Pretender
Times Like These
Learn To Fly
Young Man Blues
Cheer Up Boys
Stacked Actors
No Way Back
Low
Hey, Johnny Park
Monkeywrench
Skin And Bones
Marigold
My Hero
Cold Day In The Sun
But Honestly
Long Road To Ruin
All My Life

Gimme Stitches
Generator
Everlong
Best Of You

They got fucking rock everlong and Low too. I love solo everlong.. it's pretty and all but fucking hell.. i'ts just not the same. I'm quite overwhilemed by Gimme Stitches and all these songs. Dammit. Why isn't Jersey special enough?

I'd rather be at the 2nd night. Aurora and NWH <3
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
October 1st, 2008 at 08:12pm
Janie Jones:
I have Definitely Maybe! And one of my friends just went to see Oasis and said they were great, but then again she's been a fan of them for years and years. I can upload for you Up
Yessssss, awesome. I'm looking forward it. I ordered What's the Story Morning Glory yesterday, so hopefully that should come soon. I want to know more than Wonderwall and Champagne Supernova before I go to the show. tehe I don't wanna be that asshole in the crowd that only knows the opener's songs. Shifty
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
October 1st, 2008 at 08:13pm
Janie Jones:
So I just attempted to upload Definitely Maybe for you, and my computer told me (and is continuing to tell me) that I don't actually have it anywhere in my iTunes library. Which is funny, because I'm LISTENING TO IT. Cheese I hate computers. I will keep trying.
Awesome, thanks muchly. Up
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
October 1st, 2008 at 08:13pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Here you go Kristy, some random Oasis stuff.. I doubt they'll play it since I generally have their older stuff anyways but if you just wanna listen...

Go Let It Out!
Songbird
Lyla
Don't Go Away
D'You Know What I Mean?
Ahhhh! You're great! Thanks bundles!
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
October 1st, 2008 at 08:15pm
The Fool On The Hill:
HA i suck with guys enough as it is. Besides my neighbor LOVES him so I wouldn't want to do anything about that. He did make me cook his cup noodles for him the other day since he was too terrified to go into the girl's bathroom lol.

Oasis: I've got abunch of their stuff obv Wonderwall Champagne Supernova etc but I've got some random stuff too.

7th row is good! Good job Kristy!
Wait, why am I totally not seeing a connection between ramen and girls bathrooms?

I had 3rd row tickets but Ticketmaster sucks balls and there was an error in the webpage so I had to go back and order again. Grmml Contrary to that, I love presales.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
October 1st, 2008 at 08:15pm
The Fool On The Hill:
On the subject of the Foos.. since they're awesome and all. Okay so they played in Las Vegas last week and what the fuck... their setlist was pretty typical except like one night they played Generator and GIMME STITCHES. I dont' think they've ever played that song live EVER. What the Fuck??! and then another night they played shit like Aurora and Hey, JP fdkgjhfkdgjhs. fucking hell

GIMME STITCHES!!
Here's a clip some Foo postboarder posted.. nevermind that it's sideways.. fucking Gimme Stitches live. I'm not even that big of a fan of the song, I'll listen to it and it's on TINLTL which is glorious to start with.. but fucking hell. I'm pretty sure it's one of the few songs on TINLTL they haven't played live.

Gimme Stitches

dkadfiweu WHAT. And I love that song, a lot. I wish they'd switch up the setlists on the real tours because that sounds amazing.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
October 1st, 2008 at 08:41pm
Those are damn good setlists, but I can hardly complain. The one at the show I was at was pretty damn amazing too.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
October 1st, 2008 at 10:21pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

Go Let It Out!
Songbird
Lyla
Don't Go Away
D'You Know What I Mean?
Ahhhh! You're great! Thanks bundles!
Ok, so I just listened to all of this, and I liked it WAY more than I thought I would. Now I'm super excited, and RA is the perfect opener.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 2nd, 2008 at 04:28pm
I love the lyrics in Go Let it Out! even though they dont make much sense. If I could stop lstiening to the Foo I would go and listen to Oasis but alas I can't and I have to leave for class in 15 min so no time! BOO. I have too much work Sad and I'm spending this time on gsb, facebook and watching foo vids on youtube. I suck at college lol.

Finger Fuck Ticketmaster. Tehy suck at life.

I'm listening to Generator and either the song is bassier tehn I really though or my speakers have all of a sudden turned insanely bassy. Weird. Good song though.

I miss the Foo now. FUCKKKKKK. I go to college and they stop touring fucking hell. Sad

I was hoping the foos would switch up the setlist at my ccncert since it was like the last big SUMMER US show but fuck apparently the world hates Jersey. When really, where I live is awesome Finger

I don't want to do work. FUCKKK
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
October 5th, 2008 at 02:13pm
Oasis are fun, they make me happy. And Lanes, college is about slacking off Up

On a related note, Sendspace is still convinced that Definitely Maybe isn't in my iTunes library at all. But it is. Aleckz sorry Kristy, I'm trying but my computer is trying to kill me.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
October 27th, 2008 at 05:02pm
THIS THREAD MUST NOT DIE. *STOMPS FEET*

Shifty
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
October 29th, 2008 at 04:44pm
*pokes it* *electrocutes it back to life*

Did you go to the Oasis/RA show yet? I could just go a few pages back and look at the date but I don't feel like it Very Happy
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
October 29th, 2008 at 04:54pm
Janie Jones:

Did you go to the Oasis/RA show yet? I could just go a few pages back and look at the date but I don't feel like it Very Happy
It's in my sig. lmfao Nah, it's not till December 19th (50 days!!!!). New RA album is fucking AMAZING, I went in late to school and got it at Target at 8am yesterday when they opened, it was SO worth the wait. tehe
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
October 30th, 2008 at 02:45am
loves the Foo Fighters!
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 2nd, 2008 at 06:18pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

It's in my sig. lmfao Nah, it's not till December 19th (50 days!!!!). New RA album is fucking AMAZING, I went in late to school and got it at Target at 8am yesterday when they opened, it was SO worth the wait. tehe

Doh oh WOW. lmfao I'm passing school, I swear.

I feel like I should listen to him but I never have Think
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
November 2nd, 2008 at 07:13pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

Doh oh WOW. lmfao I'm passing school, I swear.

I feel like I should listen to him but I never have Think
*Resists urge to upload every fucking song he's ever made* Con
Register