Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
November 3rd, 2008 at 08:44pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
*pokes it* *electrocutes it back to life*

Did you go to the Oasis/RA show yet? I could just go a few pages back and look at the date but I don't feel like it Very Happy
It's in my sig. lmfao Nah, it's not till December 19th (50 days!!!!). New RA album is fucking AMAZING, I went in late to school and got it at Target at 8am yesterday when they opened, it was SO worth the wait. tehe

Doh oh WOW. lmfao I'm passing school, I swear.

I feel like I should listen to him but I never have Think
*Resists urge to upload every fucking song he's ever made* Con

Dude, do it if you've got a minute, I need new music in my life Retard
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
November 3rd, 2008 at 10:23pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
*pokes it* *electrocutes it back to life*

Did you go to the Oasis/RA show yet? I could just go a few pages back and look at the date but I don't feel like it Very Happy
It's in my sig. lmfao Nah, it's not till December 19th (50 days!!!!). New RA album is fucking AMAZING, I went in late to school and got it at Target at 8am yesterday when they opened, it was SO worth the wait. tehe

Doh oh WOW. lmfao I'm passing school, I swear.

I feel like I should listen to him but I never have Think
*Resists urge to upload every fucking song he's ever made* Con

Dude, do it if you've got a minute, I need new music in my life Retard
Ooo tehe I dont' have school tomorrow, so I shall upload some stuff now.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
November 3rd, 2008 at 10:52pm
These are just the "essentials" (aka the songs that each of his albums is known for), if you like those, I'll upload my personal favorites. tehe And even if you don't like those, his catalog ranges from hard rock to hillbilly country so I'm sure I can find something you will like. lmfao

Come Pick Me Up (Heartbreaker)
New York, New York (Gold)
So Alive (RockNRoll)
This House is Not For Sale (Love is Hell)
Let it Ride (Cold Roses)
A Kiss Before I Go (Jacksonville City Nights)
Everybody Knows (Easy Tiger)
Fix it (Cardinology)
Cobwebs (Cardinology)
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
November 4th, 2008 at 09:36am
Color Me Impressed:
These are just the "essentials" (aka the songs that each of his albums is known for), if you like those, I'll upload my personal favorites. tehe And even if you don't like those, his catalog ranges from hard rock to hillbilly country so I'm sure I can find something you will like. lmfao

So Alive (RockNRoll)
Let it Ride (Cold Roses)
Fix it (Cardinology)
Cobwebs (Cardinology)

Could you tell me what it has do with the Foo Fighters? Confused
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
November 4th, 2008 at 12:08pm
Cecilia:
Color Me Impressed:

So Alive (RockNRoll)
Let it Ride (Cold Roses)
Fix it (Cardinology)
Cobwebs (Cardinology)

Could you tell me what it has do with the Foo Fighters? Confused
Absolutely nothing, but if you follow this thread, you'll realize that most of it has nothing to do with the Foos, especially since there's nothing new in Fooworld.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
November 6th, 2008 at 08:23am
Color Me Impressed:
Absolutely nothing, but if you follow this thread, you'll realize that most of it has nothing to do with the Foos, especially since there's nothing new in Fooworld.

So why are you posting off topic comments in this thread?
You should read the rules maybe.
GSB:
Temporary ban
You can get banned for:

#9 Posting off-topic comments.

And if you wanna talk about something that has nothing to do with the topic, use MSN / thinking thread / GSB chat next time.
I leave this thread open, but if you go offtopic again, I'll lock it and ban you...

Oh hard GSB life! File
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
November 6th, 2008 at 05:43pm
Cecilia:
Color Me Impressed:

So why are you posting off topic comments in this thread?
You should read the rules maybe.
GSB:
Temporary ban
You can get banned for:

#9 Posting off-topic comments.

And if you wanna talk about something that has nothing to do with the topic, use MSN / thinking thread / GSB chat next time.
I leave this thread open, but if you go offtopic again, I'll lock it and ban you...

Oh hard GSB life! File

We've basically turned this into a chat thread (which I know, it isn't). PMing's probably a better option. Up

Thanks for not locking it!
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 6th, 2008 at 05:56pm
Color Me Impressed:

So Alive (RockNRoll)
Let it Ride (Cold Roses)
Fix it (Cardinology)
Cobwebs (Cardinology)

gracias, senorita! Very Happy I'm totally unfamiliar with GSB Chat, can you do a three-way conversation? Doh
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
November 6th, 2008 at 06:19pm
^ that's not a Foo Fighters related comment Wink

In other news, I like The Colour and the Shape. Me and my friend were talking in the pub and agreed it's their best album. We then proceeded with a drunken rendition of Everlong which took over half the pub before we were told to shut up or leave.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
November 6th, 2008 at 08:01pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:

So Alive (RockNRoll)
Let it Ride (Cold Roses)
Fix it (Cardinology)
Cobwebs (Cardinology)

gracias, senorita! Very Happy I'm totally unfamiliar with GSB Chat, can you do a three-way conversation? Doh
I don't get it either... PMs still sound like the way to go. lmfao
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
November 6th, 2008 at 08:02pm
Jay Tee:

In other news, I like The Colour and the Shape. Me and my friend were talking in the pub and agreed it's their best album. We then proceeded with a drunken rendition of Everlong which took over half the pub before we were told to shut up or leave.
I'm entirely torn between TCATS and There is Nothing Left to Lose as being my favorite Foo album. I love them both too much to pick just one. tehe
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 8th, 2008 at 11:32am
Jay Tee:

Oh damn, you're right Wink takes a while to break a 200-page-long habit.

TCATS may be my favorite album of theirs as well. There is Nothing Left to Lose may be a little more consistent, but the best songs on TCATS are better. In my opinion, at this very moment (it always changes Laughing)
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 13th, 2008 at 12:12pm
Kristy!

*pops in after 540853495 years* Shifty

Ryan Adams covered Times Like These apparently. It's pretty. I'm not a big fan of the song anyways... but he made it all pretty shtuff Retard

http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/ryan-adams-covers-the-foo-fighters/
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
November 15th, 2008 at 10:09am
The Fool On The Hill:
Kristy!

*pops in after 540853495 years* Shifty

Ryan Adams covered Times Like These apparently. It's pretty. I'm not a big fan of the song anyways... but he made it all pretty shtuff Retard

http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/ryan-adams-covers-the-foo-fighters/
Wow, TLT is one of my favorite Foo songs, it's even my ringtone. I think it's hilarious how you always love the Foo songs I don't like, and I always love the ones you don't like. Laughing

Anyway, thanks for the link. Up I listened to it earlier this week, but the link you posted had a link to download it, which made my day. TLT was actually on RA's homepage for a while (the Foo version), come to think of it.

And welcome back to the Foo thread! Razz
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 15th, 2008 at 03:41pm
It's not like I don't like the song.. I just don't love it. I dunno.

*gasp* You don't like Aurora? or Let It Die (which apparently has added itself to the top 5 Foo songs.. just because one of 2 songs that can almost make me cry...)

Ah! i know I feel bad. It's not like I'm not on the computer all the time.. I dunno I come here and the thread doesn't move and now that the Foos are on a massive break... *le gasp*
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
November 15th, 2008 at 11:42pm
The Fool On The Hill:

*gasp* You don't like Aurora? or Let It Die (which apparently has added itself to the top 5 Foo songs.. just because one of 2 songs that can almost make me cry...)

Ah! i know I feel bad. It's not like I'm not on the computer all the time.. I dunno I come here and the thread doesn't move and now that the Foos are on a massive break... *le gasp*
I love Aurora and Let it Die - I guess those are exceptions. Razz I just remember how you always said you loved Statues and didn't really like Cheer Up, Boys, and I was the other way around.

And now that we can't go off-topic... this thread REALLY isn't moving. Laughing
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
November 17th, 2008 at 06:20am
Times Like These is also probably my favourite Foos song. In fact it's one of my favourite songs in general.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
November 17th, 2008 at 05:23pm
Jay Tee:
Times Like These is also probably my favourite Foos song. In fact it's one of my favourite songs in general.
See, El. Someone else has awesome taste. Laughing
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 18th, 2008 at 11:29pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

I love Aurora and Let it Die - I guess those are exceptions. Razz I just remember how you always said you loved Statues and didn't really like Cheer Up, Boys, and I was the other way around.

And now that we can't go off-topic... this thread REALLY isn't moving. Laughing

I do love Statues. and I can't stand Cheer Up Boys ugh. and Erase/Replace. Ugh I think they're some of the Foos worst songs. I feel like Dave was just trying to write a pop anthemic song with those or just felt that he had to add intense songs to ESPG to even it out.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 18th, 2008 at 11:30pm
Color Me Impressed:
Jay Tee:
See, El. Someone else has awesome taste. Laughing

Finger You all suck. TLT is okayyyyy. Baeh:
Register