Best Man

AuthorMessage
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 11th, 2006 at 11:14am
Ohh you guyz.
I got all my posts taken away form me twice in the last week.
But I got them back...so he's not that much of a monster!
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
January 11th, 2006 at 12:11pm
ThisIsGreenDay:

Just turning into a GDA-like mod and a dictator, in my honest opinion. Because of aforementioned bipolar theory, I have quit being a story editor. I'm just tired of it all. He makes editing feel like it's a chore where once it was fun to do and help out. And he doesn't take into consideration our lives despite his claims that he does.

He doesn't.

Our schedules fluctuate and we can't always make GSB our priority. We have school, jobs (in my case) and families who take precedence over here, unlike him, who must be glued to his computer 24/7, kicking his shoes off in fits of glee when he hacks into GDA or wherever.

Evil or Very Mad

Rant, done.

Ok so, there're several points I noticed:

First of all, you compared Dujo to some really assholes (cf: GDA Admins-Mods). And why? 'Cause you lost your job of story editor.
You should know that when you don't do your job, you lose it. That's how it works in the life.
You have to edit 10 stories per day, right?
You edited 4 stories per day.
It's not like if you edited 9 stories per day.
You only edited 4 stories. That's not even half of you have to do.

Secondly, if you asked Dujo to be a story editor on here, it means that you had the time to that job properly.
Of course Dujo took in consideration your lives (your job, your family etc..) but don't ask for a job on here if you don't have the time to do it then.

Thirdly, I didn't think Dujo wants you to make GSB your priority.
Not at all.
He just asks you to do your job. That's all.
It's not like if he forced you to do it.

Fourthly, Maybe he's glued to his computer 24/7, like you said. But that's his job.
And as you can see, he does his job really properly, and you can't blame him for that.

Fifthly, he could act like GDA ans say "Shut up, you, fucking idiot. I'm the Admin. I can insult you whenever I want. You're not happy, leave that place. I don't need you 'cause I'm the best."
He doesn't just 'cause he's not like this bunch of shit.
Be happy about what Dujo did / does / will do for you (and us), and you, take in consideration that he's got a life too.
You're angry 'cause you lost your job (and I understand you) but, you know that there's a reason and you only can blame yourslef.
Think about it and you'll see that, all things considered, Dujo's not an asshole.
He's just fair.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 11th, 2006 at 12:20pm
Cecilia! Awesome speech! Clap
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
King For A Couple Of Days
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
January 11th, 2006 at 01:51pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
Next chapter will be delayed and I won't say when I'll have it finished 'cause I'm trying to juggle a lot of shit right now, not to mention DUJO THE FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Long story. But I will say it has something to do with my theory that he's turning into a bipolar dictator.
die bitch
Josipa
Admin
Josipa

Mibba
January 11th, 2006 at 01:52pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
Next chapter will be delayed and I won't say when I'll have it finished 'cause I'm trying to juggle a lot of shit right now, not to mention DUJO THE FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Long story. But I will say it has something to do with my theory that he's turning into a bipolar dictator.

Are you nuts?! I'm usually nice and friendly but when it comes to Dujo, when you tell lies, when you tell bad things about him, about my boyfriend, about the one I love, I become EVIL, NASTY AND AWFUL. What the heck are you complaining about? You are guilty and you're trying to find someone else to blame. Stop complaining, point your finger at yourself, you're the one to blame. For crying out loud, you weren't doing your job properly. He warned all of you before, you didn't listen. You were supposed to do 10 stories per day, and you didn't even do a half of it. And now you blame him after all he's done for everyone of you. You pissed me off, you really did. And everyone else telling lies about him. You know you're guilty, admit it to yourself.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
January 11th, 2006 at 01:57pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
DUJO THE FUCKING ASSHOLE.
If Dujo is a "fucking asshole", leave.

JUST LEAVE.

We don't want vermin like you.

LEAVE.
Josipa
Admin
Josipa

Mibba
January 11th, 2006 at 02:03pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
ThisIsGreenDay:
Just turning into a GDA-like mod and a dictator, in my honest opinion. Because of aforemention bipolar theory, I have quit being a story editor. I'm just tired of it all. He makes editing feel like it's a chore where once it was fun to do and help out. And he doesn't take into consideration our lives despite his claims that he does.

He doesn't.

Our schedules fluctuate and we can't always make GSB our priority. We have school, jobs (in my case) and families who take precedence over here, unlike him, who must be glued to his computer 24/7, kicking his shoes off in fits of glee when he hacks into GDA or wherever.

Evil or Very Mad

Rant, done.

what do you expect he's a computer geek Rolling Eyes

He's a computer genius, the best person I've ever met, the only one I'll always love. You all tell lies and bad things about him. Why? Because one person got fired for not doing what was supposed to? Everyone'd do that, they were all warned after all. Now you all follow her/his lead without even knowing anything. They didn't care about story job, meaning, they didn't care about GSB at all. We all want to make it perfect but if someone doesn't do what they applied to... It has to be changed. Dujo's amazing, I know that, the rest of GSBians know that. You know that, too but you won't admit it.
Josipa
Admin
Josipa

Mibba
January 11th, 2006 at 02:11pm
Shenanigans With A Nimrod:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

He used to be so nice and funny as well....Maybe the new GSB is stressing him? Hmmm.... Whistle

He was always nice and funny, still is and will always be. That's who he is.
You're following some person's view and even she/he knows that isn't right. He's doing his best to put the new GSB up soon and nobody appreciates it. Sad of you, isn't it?! As I said, when someone says something rude and harsh and bad about me, I get over it but when they tell lies about Dujo, I can't close my eyes, I love him so much. It hurts to see you think that way about the one who gave you another home.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
January 11th, 2006 at 02:12pm
[quote="Josipa"]
GreenDay_Fan17:
ThisIsGreenDay:
Just turning into a GDA-like mod and a dictator, in my honest opinion. Because of aforemention bipolar theory, I have quit being a story editor. I'm just tired of it all. He makes editing feel like it's a chore where once it was fun to do and help out. And he doesn't take into consideration our lives despite his claims that he does.

He doesn't.

Evil or Very Mad

Rant, done.

what do you expect he's a computer geek Rolling Eyes

Are you crazy? A computer geek? Or many he spends alot of time on the computer because HE RUNS MORE THAN THREE WEBSITES, not to mention it's his PROFESSION.

I can't believe you even have the audasity to roll your eyes at him.

You think you can just come here, slate Dujo and roll your eyes at him as if he was a silly school boy?

He is twenty two years old. Not only should you respect him for that, but because he owns GSB. We are, for the most part, a happy comunity. We don't have time for you to mess that up.

Take your petulance elsewhere.

And die, bitch.

DUJO PWNS YOUR PUNY ASS.
Josipa
Admin
Josipa

Mibba
January 11th, 2006 at 02:16pm
Basket*Case:

At the moment, I don't have a problem with Dujo but seeing as a lot of other people do, that might change, we’ll see what happens.

Yep, they have problems but with themselves. They know they're completely wrong, but they had to find someone to blame. I've known him for 4 years and I just love him more and more each day. Trust me, it's not his fault, he didn't do anything wrong. And he won't. If someone here is reasonable, that must be him.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 11th, 2006 at 02:17pm
Josipa I love your new avatar. It'zz cute.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
January 11th, 2006 at 02:20pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Isn't is wonderful though?

I think it's great. Who ever made it loves you guys alot.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Don't go off topic GZA
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
Feel the need to add my two cents. I'll make it quick. Firstly, I'd like to agree wholeheartedly with Cecilia and Josipa. Secondly, Dujo is a seriously nice guy and he doesn't deserve any of the accusations or labels that are being thrown his way. He has a job to do, and we were helping him out.

I have been through a hell of a lot myself lately, and therefore did not have time to do the work that he wanted me to do for the site. I don't think that pissed him off, he understood that other things in my life took precedence, but he took me off admin because I wasn't doing my job and that was fine. It was nothing personal and I know that. When I've got stuff sorted out and I want to dedicate my time to editing again, I will. For now, I'll just stick to moderating which is a job in itself.

The main point is that Dujo is lovely and he is awesome at what he does. He puts a lot of work into running this place that we basically live at (!) and a lot of what has been said seems like throwing it back in his face.

Okay, so it wasn't that short. But hey Smile
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 11th, 2006 at 02:22pm
Cecilia:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Don't go off topic GZA

lmfao
I wasn't..Shifty
Your rant owned. Yours and Josipa's and Rusky's and Zildjian Rocker's..
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
January 11th, 2006 at 02:26pm
xZildjianRockerx:
... I'd like to agree wholeheartedly with Cecilia and Josipa...

*cough*ahem*cough*
hinthint.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 11th, 2006 at 02:27pm
Buttermilk Rusk:
xZildjianRockerx:

*cough*ahem*cough*
hinthint.

Haha, sorry honey...and buttermilk rusk Wink
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
January 11th, 2006 at 02:29pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Cecilia:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Don't go off topic GZA

lmfao
I wasn't..Shifty
Your rant owned. Yours and Josipa's and Rusky's and Zildjian Rocker's..

That's what happens when people say bad things about an awesome person Twisted Evil
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
January 11th, 2006 at 02:32pm
xZildjianRockerx:
Buttermilk Rusk:
xZildjianRockerx:

*cough*ahem*cough*
hinthint.

Haha, sorry honey...and buttermilk rusk Wink
XD

*cough* What's the topic again?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 11th, 2006 at 02:38pm
SEE WHAT YOU PEOPLE DID! You made me go offtopic! For the first time in DAYS. And why? All because of a couple of ungrateful people!?!
Register