AuthorMessage
billie_joe_fit
King For A Couple Of Days
billie_joe_fit
January 8th, 2006 at 02:39pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
billie_joe_fit:
GreenDay_Fan17:
ok give me a like 3 sentences summary of your story and we'll see Very Happy if i will get addicted to it

A young woman named Stef runs awat from her home in England, and Billie Joe becomes her 'guardian.' But he leads her on and she grows to like him, but Tre likes her too, but can see that there gonna be a match sometime soon so he's kinda hurt. And lots of shit happens before Billie and Stef finally admit their feelings to one another. E.g. She tries to kill herself....

Good enough summary?

oooo i love like love triangle stories....there intersting Cool

but uhhhhhh what happened to adrienne?

Shes still there, and Billie keeps it all a secret.... and it kinda screws him up in the head
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 8th, 2006 at 06:27pm
billie_joe_fit:
GreenDay_Fan17:
billie_joe_fit:
GreenDay_Fan17:
ok give me a like 3 sentences summary of your story and we'll see Very Happy if i will get addicted to it

A young woman named Stef runs awat from her home in England, and Billie Joe becomes her 'guardian.' But he leads her on and she grows to like him, but Tre likes her too, but can see that there gonna be a match sometime soon so he's kinda hurt. And lots of shit happens before Billie and Stef finally admit their feelings to one another. E.g. She tries to kill herself....

Good enough summary?

oooo i love like love triangle stories....there intersting Cool

but uhhhhhh what happened to adrienne?

Shes still there, and Billie keeps it all a secret.... and it kinda screws him up in the head

oooo i might just read it Cool
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
January 8th, 2006 at 10:47pm
Next chapter will be delayed and I won't say when I'll have it finished 'cause I'm trying to juggle a lot of shit right now, not to mention DUJO THE FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Long story. But I will say it has something to do with my theory that he's turning into a bipolar dictator.
catzalive
Geek
catzalive
January 9th, 2006 at 03:33am
What did he do?
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 9th, 2006 at 10:11am
ThisIsGreenDay:
Next chapter will be delayed and I won't say when I'll have it finished 'cause I'm trying to juggle a lot of shit right now, not to mention DUJO THE FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Long story. But I will say it has something to do with my theory that he's turning into a bipolar dictator.

Shifty I have to agree 100% he screwed me over for something stupid Shifty
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 9th, 2006 at 11:14am
Shenanigans With A Nimrod:
ThisIsGreenDay:

wow Shocked what did he do to really piss you 2 guys off?

he pisses off everyone
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
January 9th, 2006 at 10:39pm
Just turning into a GDA-like mod and a dictator, in my honest opinion. Because of aforementioned bipolar theory, I have quit being a story editor. I'm just tired of it all. He makes editing feel like it's a chore where once it was fun to do and help out. And he doesn't take into consideration our lives despite his claims that he does.

He doesn't.

Our schedules fluctuate and we can't always make GSB our priority. We have school, jobs (in my case) and families who take precedence over here, unlike him, who must be glued to his computer 24/7, kicking his shoes off in fits of glee when he hacks into GDA or wherever.

Evil or Very Mad

Rant, done.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 9th, 2006 at 10:47pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
Just turning into a GDA-like mod and a dictator, in my honest opinion. Because of aforemention bipolar theory, I have quit being a story editor. I'm just tired of it all. He makes editing feel like it's a chore where once it was fun to do and help out. And he doesn't take into consideration our lives despite his claims that he does.

He doesn't.

Our schedules fluctuate and we can't always make GSB our priority. We have school, jobs (in my case) and families who take precedence over here, unlike him, who must be glued to his computer 24/7, kicking his shoes off in fits of glee when he hacks into GDA or wherever.

Evil or Very Mad

Rant, done.

what do you expect he's a computer geek Rolling Eyes
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 10th, 2006 at 10:00am
GreenDay_Fan17:
ThisIsGreenDay:
Just turning into a GDA-like mod and a dictator, in my honest opinion. Because of aforemention bipolar theory, I have quit being a story editor. I'm just tired of it all. He makes editing feel like it's a chore where once it was fun to do and help out. And he doesn't take into consideration our lives despite his claims that he does.

He doesn't.

Evil or Very Mad

Rant, done.

what do you expect he's a computer geek Rolling Eyes

lmfao lmfao lmfao Yes...

Alex - No Stranger To Shame says things about him and GDA Shifty Its hilarous. XD

You should see this story Julia aka Half-Way Haunted found.... Shocked It was not edited at all.... The spelling - well lack of it - was disgusting...
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 10th, 2006 at 10:03am
GreenDay_Fan17:
ThisIsGreenDay:

he pisses off everyone

He wanted to ban me because I apparently "lied" to him. Confused

I said I wouldnt allow spam in the forum I was mod of, and of course - spam came and yeah... He said I lied to him....

Then two other people got involved and he "banned" one of them... Then actually didnt and the next day... He acted as if nothing ever happened.... Confused Confused Confused
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 10th, 2006 at 11:32am
GreenDay_Fan17:
ThisIsGreenDay:

he pisses off everyone

I said I wouldnt allow spam in the forum I was mod of, and of course - spam came and yeah... He said I lied to him....

Then two other people got involved and he "banned" one of them... Then actually didnt and the next day... He acted as if nothing ever happened.... Confused Confused Confused

OMFG! every thread turns into spam after the 1st post....he just needs to fucking accept that....he even spams....mods spam....everyone spams
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 10th, 2006 at 12:37pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
GreenDay_Fan17:
ThisIsGreenDay:

he pisses off everyone

OMFG! every thread turns into spam after the 1st post....he just needs to fucking accept that....he even spams....mods spam....everyone spams

That was one of my points. Cool
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 10th, 2006 at 07:24pm
oh my bad Very Happy
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
January 10th, 2006 at 10:36pm
Ain't Dujo nice?

Said he won't allow me access into the Icons & Avatars page if I still thinkg he's a "fucking asshole." I am entilted to my opinions and expressing them how I so choose. And well, I told him I wouldn't back down from how I felt and if he wanted to take all my icons down, then to go right ahead. Not my problem.

If you want to keep my icons up, I say PM Dujo, otherwise I have a feeling he'll take them down now because I just don't give a care anymore.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 10th, 2006 at 10:42pm
Shocked NO!!! not your Icons & Avas....they rock!

ok how did story editing come to the icons & avas??
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 10th, 2006 at 11:25pm
No! Not the icons! I use those all of the time! And seriously, I shouldn't get involved, but I can totally see this thread getting locked because of the "spam" and complaining about him, adding that to the possibility of you not being able to go into the Icons and Avas thread and being able to post your avas on your page.

I would PM him too, but I'm chicken shit. I'd get scared. If I get pissed off to the point where I can't stand it I will, though. I promise, because that isn't right.

At the moment, I don't have a problem with Dujo but seeing as a lot of other people do, that might change, we’ll see what happens.

And yes, you do have a life like most people, so I understand completely on how you don't want to be a story editor.

Let the bitch fest begin. Evil or Very Mad
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
January 11th, 2006 at 08:22am
ThisIsGreenDay:
Just turning into a GDA-like mod and a dictator, in my honest opinion. Because of aforementioned bipolar theory, I have quit being a story editor. I'm just tired of it all. He makes editing feel like it's a chore where once it was fun to do and help out. And he doesn't take into consideration our lives despite his claims that he does.

He doesn't.

Evil or Very Mad

Rant, done.

Holly, I agree with you all the way. I was made a story admin, and I wanted to help out. (I dont know if you read my message on the board.) But my mums very strict, and I cant always get on the computer to do everything I need to do AND be a story editor. I did what I could but also have my A level exmas taking place right now so I cant make it to the computer all the time. So my admin priorities were taken away and now I can't help out. I have other thigns to do too - Sixth form, guitar lessons (that i pay £23 each week for), exams, going to work at a store aswell, coursework..... and sleeping of course... meh, i can't do it all and it's really pissed me off. I did explain to him.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 11th, 2006 at 08:22am
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thats-thats... Horrible!

Well he had me and my friends up for Survivor like I said. Rolling Eyes

He used to be so nice and funny as well....Maybe the new GSB is stressing him? Hmmm.... Whistle
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
January 11th, 2006 at 08:26am
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thats-thats... Horrible!

He used to be so nice and funny as well....Maybe the new GSB is stressing him? Hmmm.... Whistle

Survivor? I do not comprehend my friend.... Shocked
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 11th, 2006 at 09:13am
billie_joe_fit:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thats-thats... Horrible!

Survivor? I do not comprehend my friend.... Shocked
Neither do I. That could be the reason though, the new GSB. I can understand, but saying it'll be ready in 2 weeks can only go on for so long. I can wait though. I'm not all that excited about the new GSB, but I would like to see it.
Register