Mibba
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:14pm
billie_joe_fit:
Shenanigans With A Nimrod:
ThisIsGreenDay:
billie_joe_fit:
ThisIsGreenDay:
PART 12 FUCKIN' POSTED.

Shocked By the way you said that, I hint relief that you've finished it. Am I right Holly?
No, I said it like that because I was just in an angry mood.

Awwwwwww. Sad

Poor Holly. Here, this might help. *gives good word to Mike aswell as money for plane ticket, who flies over to you RIGHT NOW* Very Happy
Sex

*rapes Mike...

...gently*
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:19pm
Lucy3011:
Lucy3011:
ThisIsGreenDay:
GreenDay_Fan17:
ThisIsGreenDay:
GreenDay_Fan17:
holly always tells me she said it a few pages back.....i dont go back in theads i just start where it ended
Well, for me, I hate having to repeat myself.

it happens in life....weather you like it or not
Well I won't do it anymore in that case.

It's really in your interest to continue to do it, considering these are the people who read and comment on your story and all.

But its not hard to just look back a couple of pages either.

True, but if someone happens to not do that, it doesn't take a great deal of effort to just type out a few words. The story needs people more than people need the story.

True, but I think Holly wasnt in the best mood like she said.
True. I wasn't in the best mood. But I did mean what I said. I'm tired of always having to repeat myself. I don't owe people anything just because they happen to read and comment on my stories. They do because they want to. If they can't click on the first 3 pages where 90% of all the info they'd probably need is, then from now on they're SOL. I'm sorry, but I don't feel I shoulf HAVE to do anything I don't want to. It's NOT in my interest. It's in the readers' interest. I post tidbits and info once for the purposes of people getting to know whatever it is I've posted about the story. If you don't wanna find that stuff, not my problem.

Sorry if this comes out bitchy, but let me know how you feel when you're constantly asked the same things over and over. There's only so much a person can take.
Lucy3011
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucy3011
January 3rd, 2006 at 03:23am
ThisIsGreenDay:
Sorry if this comes out bitchy, but let me know how you feel when you're constantly asked the same things over and over. There's only so much a person can take.

Yeah, because NOBODY else in the world gets that.

*cough*

Anyway..... Backing out now....
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
January 3rd, 2006 at 06:32am
Lucy3011:
ThisIsGreenDay:

Yeah, because NOBODY else in the world gets that.

*cough*

Anyway..... Backing out now....

... backing right in. (Luce, you can be my partner in tag-team arguing)

what's your problem? It DID come over as bitchy, and its so unnecessary. people are posting to say nice stuff about your writing you could at least give them something back.

i started readnig your stories a while back then gave up cause everytime i saw you on the boards you seemed scary and arrogant and it put me off. be nice to people and itll come back around.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 3rd, 2006 at 08:28am
ThisIsGreenDay:
Lucy3011:
Lucy3011:
ThisIsGreenDay:
GreenDay_Fan17:
ThisIsGreenDay:
GreenDay_Fan17:
holly always tells me she said it a few pages back.....i dont go back in theads i just start where it ended

It's really in your interest to continue to do it, considering these are the people who read and comment on your story and all.

True, but if someone happens to not do that, it doesn't take a great deal of effort to just type out a few words. The story needs people more than people need the story.

True. I wasn't in the best mood. But I did mean what I said. I'm tired of always having to repeat myself. I don't owe people anything just because they happen to read and comment on my stories. They do because they want to. If they can't click on the first 3 pages where 90% of all the info they'd probably need is, then from now on they're SOL. I'm sorry, but I don't feel I shoulf HAVE to do anything I don't want to. It's NOT in my interest. It's in the readers' interest. I post tidbits and info once for the purposes of people getting to know whatever it is I've posted about the story. If you don't wanna find that stuff, not my problem.

Clap
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 3rd, 2006 at 10:48am
who cares who's bitchy or not..........

.......get over it
Lucy3011
Lucy3011
January 3rd, 2006 at 10:52am
GreenDay_Fan17:

The ones who are bitched at....
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
January 3rd, 2006 at 11:06am
GreenDay_Fan17:

.......get over it

now thats a punk rock attitude.

Im not trying to cause a scene (for once), its just something thats been getting to me for a while but i hadnt mentioned anything and i happen to know that other people feel the same way. I just wanted to say it.

i know that all thats gonna happen is that holly will reply and tell me to fuck off, or maybe throw me a sarcastic remark and then ten of you will clap and cheer in a rather school cafeteria like way.

i just wanted to say something this time.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 3rd, 2006 at 11:57am
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
GreenDay_Fan17:

.......get over it

Im not trying to cause a scene (for once), its just something thats been getting to me for a while but i hadnt mentioned anything and i happen to know that other people feel the same way. I just wanted to say it.

i know that all thats gonna happen is that holly will reply and tell me to fuck off, or maybe throw me a sarcastic remark and then ten of you will clap and cheer in a rather school cafeteria like way.

and that is?
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
January 3rd, 2006 at 02:25pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
GreenDay_Fan17:

.......get over it

and that is?

*raises eyebrow*

Am I supposed to quote myself here?
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 3rd, 2006 at 08:30pm
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
GreenDay_Fan17:

.......get over it

and that is?

*raises eyebrow*

you have to remember something im 14 and i go to a school who teachers nothing.....
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 4th, 2006 at 01:54am
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
GreenDay_Fan17:

.......get over it

and that is?

*raises eyebrow*

Getting to you? How? Eh
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
January 4th, 2006 at 01:05pm
I write stories. That's what I give. If you have a problem with me not wanting to repeat myself umpteen million times, well...good on you.

I don't feel like doing it anymore, and I am not obligated to. So I won't.

I can be very bitchy.

And, you stopped reading my stories because I apparently got bitchy here before? Did I read that right? Well, if that is it and that's your reasoning...well...I always read something because I liked it, not because of what I thought of the author. Just like I can really enjoy a musician's music but not them. I keep it seperate.

Anywho. Rolling Eyes
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
January 4th, 2006 at 01:08pm
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
GreenDay_Fan17:

.......get over it

and that is?

*raises eyebrow*

Getting to you? How? Eh
I wanna know this too. I don't believe I've ever communicated with you here at GSB before, nor do I recall a moment before when I came off as bitchy in my stories' threads before. This...this was my first time because I've just gotten tired to repeating myself, which, ironically, is what I'm kinda doing now...repeating myself about not wanting to repeat myself so I'm just gonna shut up and let all you antagonists bicker politely.

Adios.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 4th, 2006 at 03:15pm
well you dont have to repeat yourself you can just ignore it and someone else can answer it.......simple as that
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
January 4th, 2006 at 04:08pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
Lucy3011:
Lucy3011:
ThisIsGreenDay:
GreenDay_Fan17:
ThisIsGreenDay:
GreenDay_Fan17:

Holly, I applaud you. Very Happy Its like that with my story too but I just do it like I'm the fan's bitch. Shocked Oh dear....
And I see that after sending Mike to you he got a bit of gentle exercise
SmellOfRegret93
Geek
SmellOfRegret93
January 4th, 2006 at 07:46pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
I've decided to base Caroline off of actress Kelly Monaco, from General Hospital.

Here's some pics:

Aw! I love Keely Monaco, and I love General Hospital. Tis my fave soap opera!
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 4th, 2006 at 08:35pm
All right, now it's my fucking turn to get a word in.

How about we stop BITCHING at each other and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I opened this thread with good intentions and Holly writes her stories for the same reasons but I didn't expect the arguing. We all have some very good points but I think it's time to stop trying our hardest to be correct in this argument and start commenting on Holly's damn story.

I bet I'm going to get shit for my bitchiness now. Rolling Eyes
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 4th, 2006 at 09:13pm
Basket*Case:
I bet I'm going to get shit for my bitchiness now. Rolling Eyes

you're not going to by me i tried ending it a page back....didn't work
Register