Does "Live Freaky Die Freaky" mock murders?

AuthorMessage
Expressway To Yr Skull
King For A Couple Of Days
Expressway To Yr Skull
February 26th, 2006 at 10:54pm
They were supposed to die. They only got life because they changed the law while they were waiting on death row. I don't think it's at all possible.

Fun Fact: Charles Manson shares his birthday with Kathleen Hanna (who was born 35 years later, almost exactly 2 months after the Tate-LaBianca murders.)
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2006 at 06:47am
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
And Leslie Van Houten only stabbed a dead woman.

Not necessarily.

Van Houten and Krenwinkel took LaBianca to her bedroom, put a pillowcase over her head, and wrapped an electrical cord around her neck. Lulu held her down as Krenwinkel and Watson stabbed her. Then she herself stabbed Rosemary 16 times in the back. Van Houten has said that she thought LaBianca was already dead at the time but could never be sure.

If she wasn't dead by then, she certainly was after Lulu finished with her.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2006 at 08:26am
Bloodraine:
And Leslie Van Houten only stabbed a dead woman.

Not necessarily.

Van Houten and Krenwinkel took LaBianca to her bedroom, put a pillowcase over her head, and wrapped an electrical cord around her neck. Lulu held her down as Krenwinkel and Watson stabbed her. Then she herself stabbed Rosemary 16 times in the back. Van Houten has said that she thought LaBianca was already dead at the time but could never be sure.

If she wasn't dead by then, she certainly was after Lulu finished with her.

Regurdless, it was still brutally cruel and vicious.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2006 at 12:11pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Which is why it was much, much more that 'Just stabbing a dead woman'.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
February 27th, 2006 at 02:42pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Which is why it was much, much more that 'Just stabbing a dead woman'.
Ok, i'm sorry, she's viciously stabbed a woman who, by using simple logic, was most likely dead.
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
February 27th, 2006 at 03:45pm
I'm not questioning you here, I'm just genuinely asking: have you actually seen the film? Is it actually a mockery, or just...like a documentary showing what he did? Because if it was just about him, I could maybe understand it. But if it's a mockery? I don't think it's all that funny.
You know, I wouldn't expect Green Day to make a film about something like that. Oh, if, I don't know, there had been some hero who had captured Charles Manson and saved the day or something, then I'd get it, but it's just...what a thing to make a film about.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
February 27th, 2006 at 04:23pm
Waiting <3:
there had been some hero who had captured Charles Manson and saved the day
lmfao
It's pretty much a funny account of what happened you know, changing the people's personalities and names.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 27th, 2006 at 06:35pm
Bloodraine:
Live Freaky Die Freaky should never have been made. It is sickening and bad taste in the extreme.

i agree!
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
March 4th, 2006 at 06:32pm
it would really suck if bj and tre got done with. but they aggred to do the movie
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 4th, 2006 at 06:36pm
colo(u)r me stupid:
it would really suck if bj and tre got done with. but they aggred to do the movie

Umm, what about Mike? He was in it too, and they dont deserve to die just because they did the movie.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
March 5th, 2006 at 10:42am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
colo(u)r me stupid:

Umm, what about Mike? He was in it too, and they dont deserve to die just because they did the movie.
Who's going to kill them? Most of the hardcore Mansonites that would kill someone are old and in jail.
For godsake, Manson himself is in his 70's. HE'S NOT GOING TO DIE.
Rolling Eyes
I Heart Bunney
Falling In Love With The Board
I Heart Bunney
March 5th, 2006 at 12:05pm
Shocked
I was gonna buy that. I'm not now.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
March 5th, 2006 at 12:05pm
Goodbye Forever:
Shocked
You should, it's funny.
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
March 5th, 2006 at 12:08pm
Goodbye Forever:
Shocked
You should, it's funny.

You can't seem to get it in the UK. It's all the US and Canada region codes.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 12:08pm
Who's going to kill them? Most of the hardcore Mansonites that would kill someone are old and in jail.
Rolling Eyes

You do know that Manson recieves a copious amount of Fan Mail every week from young 'fans'?

I'd say some of them could be willing to kill people. Can't write it off totally.
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
March 5th, 2006 at 12:09pm
Bloodraine:
Rolling Eyes

You do know that Manson recieves a copious amount of Fan Mail every week from young 'fans'?

I'd say some of them could be willing to kill people. Can't write it off totally.

Shocked God, theirs some weridos in the world.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
March 5th, 2006 at 12:16pm
Bloodraine:
Rolling Eyes

I don't like to count the post-Helter Skelter Mansonites.
Maybe some of them would kill but to tell you the truth i think most of them are just looking for some sort of rebellion. Besides, LFDF isn't this huge movie that everyone has heard of. And i'm pretty sure most people that send ridiculous amounts of fanmail to Charles Manson are pretty isolated.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 02:00pm
Come on now people, wake up. Do you really think Manson's cult just died? I highly doubt it, and before I just thought it was stupid to include Billie Joe and Tré. I wasnt implying I thought someone was going to kill them either.

But, while on the subject, his cult does target famous people, thats what they do. It isnt the brightest idea in the world to make a laughing stock of a cult that was very dangerous in the past. No one thought Sharon Tate would be murdered, but she was.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 02:04pm
Goodbye Forever:
Shocked
You should, it's funny.

yeah, its right up their with top comic murders, Like Jack the Ripper Rolling Eyes
Sorry, innocent people being viciously mocked to entertain others doesnt strike me as funny. Sharon Tate has living relatives, how do you think they feel about this?

"Oh, ha ha, look, theres my dead wife getting her intestines ripped out, good times" yeah, I highly doubt thats their attitude.
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
March 5th, 2006 at 04:00pm
I havent actually seen it but from what everyone has said here it sounds pretty sick Shocked
I dont think its right to make people being murdered funny.
Register