Violence of Summer

AuthorMessage
Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
July 4th, 2006 at 05:34pm
hello my jolly roger well oh my dear i didnt no that was coming or the fact that Tré was coming lol kinkyness i dont no wot came over me lol haha came cant get away from it lol but yes any way my dear love the bloody thing n rite more biatch go bak 2 china !!!!!!!
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 4th, 2006 at 05:59pm
Shangalang loves Smeaton:
hello my jolly roger well oh my dear i didnt no that was coming or the fact that Tré was coming lol kinkyness i dont no wot came over me lol haha came cant get away from it lol but yes any way my dear love the bloody thing n rite more biatch go bak 2 china !!!!!!!

d'you know what I think...I think that Cola light is making you somewhat...WEIRD...

but your just weird anyway so yeah. Sort it out!

oh and the Spice Girls...We have a problem with them!
wire party
Geek
wire party
July 5th, 2006 at 05:51pm
Madeluxx:
Shangalang loves Smeaton:

d'you know what I think...I think that Cola light is making you somewhat...WEIRD...

but your just weird anyway so yeah. Sort it out!

oh and the Spice Girls...We have a problem with them!

I totally agree. And er Nick stated he deffinately does NOT have a favourite Spice Girl so...what's your name what you doing? Hurry up and get writing is all I have to say to you though Maddy Maddy!!!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 5th, 2006 at 06:01pm
Mike's Lullaby:

I totally agree. And er Nick stated he deffinately does NOT have a favourite Spice Girl so...what's your name what you doing? Hurry up and get writing is all I have to say to you though Maddy Maddy!!!

Oh well I'm glad about that. I was pretty sure Nick had higher standards than the Spice Girls! lmfao Anyway I'm trying to write my little ass off here...
es raquel otra vez
Jackass
es raquel otra vez
July 6th, 2006 at 06:05pm
Madeluxx:
raquel:
Madeluxx:
PART 39!!!!
I know people you might be thinking it's coming to an end but trust me the excitement has only just begun!! Read on my pretties...
Shocked oh she left!....love the story Wink

I know, it was sad...but it was the right thing to do. You'll find out with time Wink
kay, hope i find out soon....meanwhile... Pat poor tre
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 6th, 2006 at 06:37pm
raquel:
Madeluxx:
raquel:
Madeluxx:
PART 39!!!!
I know people you might be thinking it's coming to an end but trust me the excitement has only just begun!! Read on my pretties...

I know, it was sad...but it was the right thing to do. You'll find out with time Wink

Well I submitted another part earlier so hopefully it should be up soon.
wire party
Geek
wire party
July 7th, 2006 at 12:29pm
raquel:
Madeluxx:
raquel:
Madeluxx:
PART 39!!!!

I feel sorry for Tré to. He's had so much on his plate lately...poor little bugger... Hug
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 7th, 2006 at 12:36pm
Mike's Lullaby:
raquel:
Madeluxx:
raquel:
Madeluxx:
PART 39!!!!

I feel sorry for Tré to. He's had so much on his plate lately...poor little bugger... Hug

hah I can't wait for the new GSB...and you'll see the CRAPPY chapter titles I gave VOS...omg...they're sooo bad! lmfao
wire party
Geek
wire party
July 7th, 2006 at 12:38pm
Madeluxx:

hah I can't wait for the new GSB...and you'll see the CRAPPY chapter titles I gave VOS...omg...they're sooo bad! lmfao

Why did you give them titles then you idiot!? lol
I can't be arsed for Love, Sex and Booze...
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 9th, 2006 at 01:53pm
wire party
Geek
wire party
July 10th, 2006 at 01:04pm
Madeluxx:

*cries with joy* SID'S BAAAACK!!!!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 11th, 2006 at 12:02pm
Mike's Lullaby:
Madeluxx:

aw yey! I'm so glad I'm making people happy...after so much sadness! lol
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 11th, 2006 at 06:22pm
wire party
Geek
wire party
July 11th, 2006 at 06:49pm
lmfao
How did I know THAT one was coming!! Aww...

No it was really un-expected...I only know 'cause you told me! ha-ha.
wire party
Geek
wire party
July 11th, 2006 at 06:50pm
Madeluxx:
Mike's Lullaby:
Madeluxx:

Oh and I'm still not happy about Charlie leaving Evil or Very Mad That was pure evil doing that poor dear old Tré!!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 09:52am
Mike's Lullaby:
Madeluxx:
Mike's Lullaby:
Madeluxx:

Oh and I'm still not happy about Charlie leaving Evil or Very Mad That was pure evil doing that poor dear old Tré!!

Aw I know. You know when I first started out the story I tried to make Tre be really arseholish...which he was kinda to Charlie about Ricky but then everyone ended up feeling sorry for Tre and hating Charlie!! haha...
wire party
Geek
wire party
July 13th, 2006 at 10:17am
Madeluxx:

Aw I know. You know when I first started out the story I tried to make Tre be really arseholish...which he was kinda to Charlie about Ricky but then everyone ended up feeling sorry for Tre and hating Charlie!! haha...

Well yeah but Ricky was a twat face. It's only understandable Tre was a arsehole it was only because he's hiding from the fact he LOVES HER!!! lol
Anyway now I know why Sid and Mike shagged when she came out of the hospital....I mean that is how Ryan was concieved right?
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 03:03pm
Mike's Lullaby:
Madeluxx:

Well yeah but Ricky was a twat face. It's only understandable Tre was a arsehole it was only because he's hiding from the fact he LOVES HER!!! lol
Anyway now I know why Sid and Mike shagged when she came out of the hospital....I mean that is how Ryan was concieved right?

Yes Ricky was/is a twatface. And you are totally right about the Ryan thing! She did loose the baby in the crash but then she got pregnant again. You find out why she didn't go back to him in the next chappy so I won't give it away but yeah...
wire party
Geek
wire party
July 13th, 2006 at 03:04pm
Okay so tell me this...are you making a sequel or not?
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 03:13pm
Mike's Lullaby:
Okay so tell me this...are you making a sequel or not?

OMG I so knew you would bring that up! You've put me right in it now! Urm...I don't know I've really thought about it I really have but...I dunno I've been thinking about a plot for it and it all seems a bit too cliché. I mean VOS is coming to a close end and I've had some REALLY good other story ideas SO...I don't know yet. If I can think of a really good plot line for a sequel then there could be a chance but I wouldn't count on it. VOS was originally supposed to be up until the American Idiot era...not further. But then again I could change my mind Cool
Register