What Would It Be Like If Green Day Broke Up In 2000?

AuthorMessage
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 29th, 2006 at 10:11am
I probably wouldn't be on GSB right now, that's for sure
ohmygodshutyourbutt
Idiot
ohmygodshutyourbutt

Blog
April 29th, 2006 at 10:14am
Incubus:
I probably wouldn't be on GSB right now, that's for sure

Enough said.
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
April 29th, 2006 at 10:29am
I wouldn't be here. And I wouldn't have heard of Green Day. Seriously. I mean, I had heard of them, but not really any of their songs.
freedumb
Idiot
freedumb
April 29th, 2006 at 10:55am
I probably might have heard of like 3 of their songs off of like Nimrod or something but I definatly wouldn't have any of their cds or be sad if they did break up
ciaraedwincool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ciaraedwincool
April 29th, 2006 at 10:56am
Wow never even thought bout that before!!! Well I would'nt have experienced the best concerts of my life(green day ones obviously) and I would'nt have heard one of the best peices of musical genious, that being American Idiot, and I would'nt have decided that I am the future wife of Tre Cool!! It's just a matter of time, and I'm a very patient person. Dancer Dancer Dancer Dancer Dancer Dancer
ohmygodshutyourbutt
Idiot
ohmygodshutyourbutt

Blog
April 29th, 2006 at 11:11am
THE DANICING GUY!! I LOVE HIM!
sorry
Dancer
pikachu
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
pikachu
April 29th, 2006 at 11:49am
i wouldnt be the person i am today
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
April 30th, 2006 at 03:35am
The world would have ended by now...
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
April 30th, 2006 at 03:41am
Snoo:
The world would have ended by now...
yes.
i agree
well. i'd be screwed up if that happened
ktots
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ktots

Mibba Blog
April 30th, 2006 at 03:54am
i'd shoot myself. green day is like the air i breathe. seriously.
DoctorBillie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
DoctorBillie
April 30th, 2006 at 04:14am
I don't think I would be different. In all honesty I fell in love with Green Day when I was four. I lived for hearing Hitchin' A Ride and Good Riddance on the radio. So I would still be a fan. It would definantly suck though.
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
April 30th, 2006 at 02:23pm
my_soul_is_pink:
i wouldnt be the person i am today

I agree with you. Green Day is like my drug of choise.
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
April 30th, 2006 at 02:40pm
Sell Out:
Spirit Of '77:
speechless+redundant:
umm.... i dunno... i'd probably still be deciding what bands to like. Bush would probably reign even MORE terror on the world, that is one of the reasons i like Green Day, i was against bush before i found green day.

green day is not stopping bush from doing anything. neither is anti-flag, the unseen, the casualties, or any other band for that matter, but sure as hell not green day.

Yup. All Green Day did was make more people hate Bush. And most of those people have no idea what is up with Bush and the government. XD I don't know much about it. That's why I don't hate Bush nor do I like him. Confused

exactly, all green day did was turn a ton of 12 year old girls against bush, for reasons they dont know.
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
April 30th, 2006 at 02:44pm
Spirit Of '77:
Sell Out:
Spirit Of '77:
speechless+redundant:
umm.... i dunno... i'd probably still be deciding what bands to like. Bush would probably reign even MORE terror on the world, that is one of the reasons i like Green Day, i was against bush before i found green day.

green day is not stopping bush from doing anything. neither is anti-flag, the unseen, the casualties, or any other band for that matter, but sure as hell not green day.

Yup. All Green Day did was make more people hate Bush. And most of those people have no idea what is up with Bush and the government. XD I don't know much about it. That's why I don't hate Bush nor do I like him. Confused

exactly, all green day did was turn a ton of 12 year old girls against bush, for reasons they dont know.

You do make a great point about the 12 year old girl thing.
Peace Love and Armageddon
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Peace Love and Armageddon
April 30th, 2006 at 02:49pm
i agree with the 12 yr old girls bit

but also...:

i would probobly be a chav, a load of people would not have found punk rock music, this site wouldnt have been invented, great bands like My Chemical Romance wouldnt be here, and not as many people would be aware of all the shitty government and pointless war that is around us

Green Day are more than just a cult band, they have CREATED the life that we live in

and they look good stoned
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
April 30th, 2006 at 02:54pm
Peace Love and Armageddon:

but also...:

i would probobly be a chav, a load of people would not have found punk rock music, this site wouldnt have been invented, great bands like My Chemical Romance wouldnt be here, and not as many people would be aware of all the shitty government and pointless war that is around us

Green Day are more than just a cult band, they have CREATED the life that we live in

I agree with you 100% Very Happy What you said makes a lot of sense.
Sylar
Sylar
May 2nd, 2006 at 06:42am
Heaven.

We'd all be sitting around reminiscing about the good ol' days of quality bands like Green day WITHOUT the American Idiot: Punk or not? debate coming up... AND they wouldn't have been so badly over publicised. Also, just imagine... Billie Joe's ego wouldn't take up half of San Fran!
B.J
B.J
May 2nd, 2006 at 06:47am
It'd be better probably cause like Mikko said, Billie's ego wouldnt take up half of california, never mind San fran
Sylar
Sylar
May 2nd, 2006 at 06:49am
Oh thank god, I thought people were going bitch at me!
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
May 2nd, 2006 at 06:56am
Peace Love and Armageddon:

but also...:

Niiiice Up

Except for the government thing, I disagree on that.
Register