What Would It Be Like If Green Day Broke Up In 2000?

AuthorMessage
B.J
Falling In Love With The Board
B.J
May 2nd, 2006 at 07:07am
Mikko Lindstrom:
Oh thank god, I thought people were going bitch at me!

no way! Did you see my thread yesterday??? it got deleted in five minutes just because I had the balls to say Adeline have sold out
it'd be sad that they broke up, but at least Billies head would be of a normal size
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
May 2nd, 2006 at 07:27am
Made Me A Star.:
Peace Love and Armageddon:
i agree with the 12 yr old girls bit

but also...:

i would probobly be a chav, a load of people would not have found punk rock music, this site wouldnt have been invented, great bands like My Chemical Romance wouldnt be here, and not as many people would be aware of all the shitty government and pointless war that is around us

Green Day are more than just a cult band, they have CREATED the life that we live in

and they look good stoned

Niiiice Up

Except for the government thing, I disagree on that.
YOU ARE STILL MARIA!

-off topic-

I agree with Mikko.

-_-
B.J
B.J
May 2nd, 2006 at 07:30am
Gustavatron.:
Made Me A Star.:
Peace Love and Armageddon:
i agree with the 12 yr old girls bit

but also...:

i would probobly be a chav, a load of people would not have found punk rock music, this site wouldnt have been invented, great bands like My Chemical Romance wouldnt be here, and not as many people would be aware of all the shitty government and pointless war that is around us

Green Day are more than just a cult band, they have CREATED the life that we live in

and they look good stoned

Niiiice Up

YOU ARE STILL MARIA!

-off topic-

I agree with Mikko.

-_-

good, hey what about me??I was saying it too!
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
May 2nd, 2006 at 07:35am
Gustavatron.:
Made Me A Star.:
Niiiice Up

YOU ARE STILL MARIA!

P...pardon?[/Needs to know before she can get back on topic]

DUDE WHY'D YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR I LOVED THE LAST ONE.
Sylar
Sylar
May 2nd, 2006 at 07:55am
B.J:
Mikko Lindstrom:
Oh thank god, I thought people were going bitch at me!

no way! Did you see my thread yesterday??? it got deleted in five minutes just because I had the balls to say Adeline have sold out
it'd be sad that they broke up, but at least Billies head would be of a normal size

Yeah that's what I hate- When you can't even voice opinions like that. It's why I got all paranoid that I was going to get flamed at on this thread. Confused People need to accept that others think differently Rolling Eyes
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
May 2nd, 2006 at 08:07am
Made Me A Star.:
Gustavatron.:
Made Me A Star.:
Niiiice Up

YOU ARE STILL MARIA!

...You are still Maria. =]

o_o I have millions of avatars. Dude. Remind me.
Zzzonked.
Jackass
Zzzonked.
May 2nd, 2006 at 02:12pm
i would not be writing this right now coz i would have commited suicide Rolling Eyes no only joking but it would be the missing part in my body i would be depressed everyday until i found a new band to worship every night Rolling Eyes and my marks at school would go down rapidly coz i listen to green day when i'm doing my homework and i always get a good mark on that piece of homework Rolling Eyes
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 2nd, 2006 at 02:18pm
Mikko Lindstrom:
Heaven.

We'd all be sitting around reminiscing about the good ol' days of quality bands like Green day WITHOUT the American Idiot: Punk or not? debate coming up... AND they wouldn't have been so badly over publicised. Also, just imagine... Billie Joe's ego wouldn't take up half of San Fran!

What makes you thin so about his 'ego' ?
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
May 2nd, 2006 at 05:15pm
Gustavatron.:
Made Me A Star.:
Gustavatron.:
Made Me A Star.:
Niiiice Up

YOU ARE STILL MARIA!

...You are still Maria. =]

o_o I have millions of avatars. Dude. Remind me.

Oh. Kay. Shush, no one must know my name before I transfomed into, "The Lik".

The one that said 'Fucking Horror' and something else, you silly goose. I don't even know who was in it. But it looked rad =D
Sylar
Sylar
May 3rd, 2006 at 04:38am
TreCoolistsogeil:
Mikko Lindstrom:
Heaven.

We'd all be sitting around reminiscing about the good ol' days of quality bands like Green day WITHOUT the American Idiot: Punk or not? debate coming up... AND they wouldn't have been so badly over publicised. Also, just imagine... Billie Joe's ego wouldn't take up half of San Fran!

... The fact it's so big... And how up himself he is these days... How he seems to have it in his head that Green Day are 'his' band...
Please, don't make me continue Confused
MistressDoom
Geek
MistressDoom
May 3rd, 2006 at 04:41am
I will admit although I love him that he has taken over Green Day, they were going to break up because Billie Joe had taken over, that's proof enough.
Sylar
Sylar
May 3rd, 2006 at 05:56am
^thanks for that. Now whoever it was doesn't have an argument.
I didn't even know the reason they'd nearly broken up was Billie Joe! I'd got it into my head that none of them really wanted to do it anymore.
Pfft.
K9's #1 Dog Groomer <3
Geek
K9's #1 Dog Groomer <3
May 3rd, 2006 at 06:07am
They would be forced back into it by Daleks Cool

lmfao...

Probably getting on with their lives and I'd be watching Dr Who.. not really noticing
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 3rd, 2006 at 09:17am
Mikko Lindstrom:
TreCoolistsogeil:
Mikko Lindstrom:
Heaven.

... The fact it's so big... And how up himself he is these days... How he seems to have it in his head that Green Day are 'his' band...
Please, don't make me continue Confused

I just wondered ..
billie_joes_punkette
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billie_joes_punkette
May 3rd, 2006 at 09:32am
Like, if there's was no Green Day there wouldnt be like, Busted, Mcfly (LOL) or any other bands that sound (!) like them....
to_me_its_nothing
Geek
to_me_its_nothing
May 3rd, 2006 at 11:19pm
i guess you can say a lot of the bands that many on GSB listen to wouldn't exist.
=)
Idiot
=)
May 3rd, 2006 at 11:21pm
Mikko Lindstrom:
Heaven.

Billie's ego isn't big. Rolling Eyes OhMyGah, you should see Kanye West. Laughing
miau
King For A Couple Of Days
miau
May 5th, 2006 at 01:35pm
There'd be other bands that make good music. Some of us would be obsessed with another band. We'd still have older Green Day records to listen to.
And by the way, I don't think Billie Joe's ego is that big. But I never met him, so I can't say anything about that.
ciaraedwincool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ciaraedwincool
May 6th, 2006 at 09:38am
I bloody love that dancing smileyface! And if green day broke up there would have been no GSB, and no dancing smileyface!!!!! Dancer Dancer Rock Dancer Dancer Dancer Dancer Dancer Dancer Dancer
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 6th, 2006 at 09:41am
Mikko Lindstrom:
Heaven.

Yeah but frontmen are meant to have big egos, its part of why we love him!
Register