What Would It Be Like If Green Day Broke Up In 2000?

AuthorMessage
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
May 30th, 2006 at 03:40pm
Slappy:
I would thank God, because the shit that is AI wouldnt have been released.

I'm not trying to start an argument here or anything. I really don't think American Idoit is as bad as you say it is. It lets them voice their opinion through their music. I know American Idoit is very political, but it's their way of speeking their political views.
UNIX X11
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
UNIX X11
May 30th, 2006 at 03:43pm
Hmm... well, we might be seeing more of The Network of Green Day broke up... Wink
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
May 30th, 2006 at 03:45pm
Saint Billie Joe:
Slappy:

I'm not trying to start an argument here or anything. I really don't think American Idoit is as bad as you say it is. It lets them voice their opinion through their music. I know American Idoit is very political, but it's their way of speeking their political views.

It has nothing to do with their political views. I listen to all sorts of political music. It does, however, have evertything to do with the horribly written music.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 30th, 2006 at 03:49pm
Slappy:
Saint Billie Joe:
Slappy:

It has nothing to do with their political views. I listen to all sorts of political music. It does, however, have evertything to do with the horribly written music.
why don't you go and make a better cd and sell more copies than them if it was so horrible.
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
May 30th, 2006 at 03:51pm
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
Slappy:
Saint Billie Joe:
Slappy:

why don't you go and make a better cd and sell more copies than them if it was so horrible.

Exactly!!!
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
May 30th, 2006 at 03:55pm
Its not about how many copies they sell. I know of much better musicians who have to have a day job to be able to pay for studio time, just to keep their fans happy.

Its not talent that sells music, its marketing.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 30th, 2006 at 03:55pm
Saint Billie Joe:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
Slappy:
Saint Billie Joe:
Slappy:

Exactly!!!
that dude doesent know what he's talking about. he's trying to be a big shot
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
May 30th, 2006 at 03:57pm
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
Saint Billie Joe:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
Slappy:
Saint Billie Joe:
Slappy:

Exactly!!!

Yeah, thats me. The ignorant big shot.
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
May 30th, 2006 at 03:58pm
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
Saint Billie Joe:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
Slappy:
Saint Billie Joe:
Slappy:

Exactly!!!

I know!!!!
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 30th, 2006 at 03:58pm
Slappy:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
Saint Billie Joe:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
Slappy:
Saint Billie Joe:
Slappy:

Exactly!!!

Yeah, thats me. The ignorant big shot.
yup pretty much.
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
May 30th, 2006 at 03:59pm
Funny how you skipped over my last point.

Defeated, are we?
to this day i wonder why
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
to this day i wonder why
May 30th, 2006 at 04:00pm
we'd all die
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 30th, 2006 at 04:01pm
Slappy:

Defeated, are we?
actually i didn't see it. ok you know what i really don't want to get into an argument over something that we both have different opinions. so whatever that's what you think and what i think is different.
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
May 30th, 2006 at 04:03pm
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
Slappy:

Defeated, are we?
actually i didn't see it. ok you know what i really don't want to get into an argument over something that we both have different opinions. so whatever that's what you think and what i think is different.

Dont forget what i think is right!

You could at least admit defeat, instead of bullshitting that you dont want to argue, when you clearly wanted to. Otherwise you would have just let me be.
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
May 30th, 2006 at 04:03pm
Slappy:

Defeated, are we?

Your last point makes sense in a way. However, tallent does have play a roll too besides marketing. If there is very little tallent, than the person's cd won't sell compared to someone with a lot of tallent.
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
May 30th, 2006 at 04:05pm
Saint Billie Joe:
Slappy:

Defeated, are we?

Your last point makes sense in a way. However, tallent does have play a roll too besides marketing. If there is very little tallent, than the person's cd won't sell compared to someone with a lot of tallent.

Are you so sure? Look at Panic! At the Disco, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte. All no-talent bands.

Then look at John Butler Trio, The Mars Volta, At the Drive-In. Extremely talented bands that, for the most part, went completely under the radar.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
Slappy:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
Slappy:

Defeated, are we?

Dont forget what i think is right!

You could at least admit defeat, instead of bullshitting that you dont want to argue, when you clearly wanted to. Otherwise you would have just let me be.
ok buddy whatever i was trying not to be rude about this but you just go and make a smart ass comment back.
Impersonator
Geek
Impersonator

Mibba
I probably wouldn't be that into them, because if i hadn't heared Minority, i wouldn't know Green Day so yeah. That would suck! Sad
Impersonator
Geek
Impersonator

Mibba
May 30th, 2006 at 04:06pm
I probably wouldn't be that into them, because if i hadn't heared Minority, i wouldn't know Green Day so yeah. That would suck! Sad
Impersonator
Geek
Impersonator

Mibba
May 30th, 2006 at 04:07pm
sorry double post! lol Smile
Register