What Would It Be Like If Green Day Broke Up In 2000?

AuthorMessage
Megan.
Falling In Love With The Board
Megan.
April 7th, 2006 at 04:23am
[quote="Saint Billie Joe"]
Gustavatron.:
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:
Well Bush would probably feel a lot more secure in his...house..thing.
And I'd probably still be trying to figure out who the guys with the weird video thing were (Basket Case)

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

He lives in a ranch and the white house. STFU And I dont think the Bush admin really care all that much about Green Day.
So please, if you say a political statement please have some evidence to back yourself up because you just make yourself look stupid repeating something all you "newbies" say thinking they know all about the Bush admin, I bet you wouldnt even care about him and the rest of his party if Billie didnt DISlike him. Rolling Eyes You prob dont even know what Bush actually "stands for". No I dont like what his admin has done but thats not because of "what Green Day say" its to do with yeah what he "stands for". Sorry, im just very sick of you all saying that same thing without knowing a damn thing. Mad

-end of discussion-

Back on topic.
Billie doesn't like Bush.[/quote]

Billie just doesn't believe that the President is doing the right thing when it comes to war...

Well Billie can go fuck himself. I have a good reason why Bush did go into war. Retard
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 7th, 2006 at 04:42am
Fallen_Star:
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:
I didn't mean they'd break in a fikkin kill the guy I meant Green Day has caused a lot of...anti-Bush people now so he wouldn't feel AS secure about his desicions than he would of if they hadn't

See? I knew you know nothing about Bush and his party. Cool That says it all right there.

Hunny, people already hated him. He shouldnt of even been president! Look into him or yeah read Michael Moore books as even your precious Billie recomends. You'll learn somethings. Then start your own "investigating" till then.

Bye.

And PS - this isnt an opinion. Its a wrong statement on your behalf.

Okay correction: You have your opinions
I have wrong statements on my behalfs

My precious Billie?
Now you're being silly

You dont use a "s" on 'behalf'. Rolling Eyes

You "silly silly silly" little girl. YOU are WRONG. Didnt you get that through your thick skull!? You ARE. He shouldne of even been president! Just shut the fuck up. STUPID people like you shit me. STUPID STUPID people like you.
Megan.
Megan.
April 7th, 2006 at 04:44am
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:
I didn't mean they'd break in a fikkin kill the guy I meant Green Day has caused a lot of...anti-Bush people now so he wouldn't feel AS secure about his desicions than he would of if they hadn't

See? I knew you know nothing about Bush and his party. Cool That says it all right there.

Hunny, people already hated him. He shouldnt of even been president! Look into him or yeah read Michael Moore books as even your precious Billie recomends. You'll learn somethings. Then start your own "investigating" till then.

Bye.

My precious Billie?
Now you're being silly

You "silly silly silly" little girl. YOU are WRONG. Didnt you get that through your thick skull!? You ARE. He shouldne of even been president! Just shut the fuck up. STUPID people like you shit me. STUPID STUPID people like you.

One. lmfao @ 'precious' Billie.

Two. o___o @ your comment.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 7th, 2006 at 04:45am
Megan. [noob]:
Saint Billie Joe:
Gustavatron.:
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:
And I'd probably still be trying to figure out who the guys with the weird video thing were (Basket Case)

He lives in a ranch and the white house. STFU And I dont think the Bush admin really care all that much about Green Day.
So please, if you say a political statement please have some evidence to back yourself up because you just make yourself look stupid repeating something all you "newbies" say thinking they know all about the Bush admin, I bet you wouldnt even care about him and the rest of his party if Billie didnt DISlike him. Rolling Eyes You prob dont even know what Bush actually "stands for". No I dont like what his admin has done but thats not because of "what Green Day say" its to do with yeah what he "stands for". Sorry, im just very sick of you all saying that same thing without knowing a damn thing. Mad

-end of discussion-

Back on topic.
Billie doesn't like Bush.

Billie just doesn't believe that the President is doing the right thing when it comes to war...

Well Billie can go fuck himself. I have a good reason why Bush did go into war. Retard

You're cool Megan, im glad you have your own opinions and not follow Billie's "footsteps" like these clones.

I have my own reasons for dis-liking him. I dis-liked him before I heard about Billie doing "punk voter".
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 7th, 2006 at 04:46am
Megan. [noob]:
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:

Bye.

My precious Billie?
Now you're being silly

Her stupidity angered me. -_-
Megan.
Megan.
April 7th, 2006 at 04:48am
Riot On Broadway:
Megan. [noob]:
Saint Billie Joe:
Gustavatron.:
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:

-end of discussion-

Back on topic.

You're cool Megan, im glad you have your own opinions and not follow Billie's "footsteps" like these clones.

I have my own reasons for dis-liking him. I dis-liked him before I heard about Billie doing "punk voter".

Thanks, you are, too. Retard

As long as your not doing it to be cool and have valid reasons, it's cool.
Megan.
Megan.
April 7th, 2006 at 04:48am
Riot On Broadway:
Megan. [noob]:
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:

Bye.

My precious Billie?
Now you're being silly

Her stupidity angered me. -_-

Don't blame you. Rolling Eyes
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 7th, 2006 at 04:53am
Megan. [noob]:
Riot On Broadway:
Megan. [noob]:
Saint Billie Joe:
Gustavatron.:
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:

-end of discussion-

Back on topic.

Thanks, you are, too. Retard

As long as your not doing it to be cool and have valid reasons, it's cool.

lmfao

Oh I do. Very much so.
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
April 7th, 2006 at 09:29am
You should have your own opinions about what is going on in the world. Not just believe what you hear in music...
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
April 7th, 2006 at 11:59am
Um.... can we get back on topic please?

*quotes self*
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
April 7th, 2006 at 01:16pm
Well, we wouldnt be having this conversation for one thing....
[x] Punk In Pink [x]
Geek
[x] Punk In Pink [x]
April 7th, 2006 at 01:35pm
i would . .. ummm .. .. try and get them back together!
AndTheCowSaidMoo
Geek
AndTheCowSaidMoo

Blog
April 7th, 2006 at 01:45pm
i'd have to find another band to obsess (sp) over i guess.
Dry Ice
Jackass
Dry Ice
April 7th, 2006 at 02:36pm
Probably die
Faith
Addict
Faith
April 7th, 2006 at 09:50pm
Cecilia:
Then I don't think Dujo whould have made this site after the band broke up.. Dno

Yeah, he doesn't want to make a Seinfeld site Evil or Very Mad
Cut up Angel
Geek
Cut up Angel
April 7th, 2006 at 10:01pm
Helll. I wouldnt have Green Day and I wouldnt have a place to vent.
read profile information.
King For A Couple Of Days
read profile information.
April 7th, 2006 at 10:04pm
If Green Day broke up all the teenies would kill themselves and the world would blow up. Duh. Rolling Eyes
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
April 8th, 2006 at 06:06am
i would never have heard of them
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
April 10th, 2006 at 09:35am
You're right. You probally would have never heard of them.
~tre's_lost_nut~
King For A Couple Of Days
~tre's_lost_nut~
April 10th, 2006 at 09:48am
i certainly wouldnt be here.
hell i dont think i would be alive.
Register