What Would It Be Like If Green Day Broke Up In 2000?

AuthorMessage
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
April 6th, 2006 at 08:19am
Riot On Broadway:
Cecilia:
Gustavatron.:
This site would be dead. Yes it would.
Well... the forum.
Teenies = good business.

Anyway, would GSB exist??

Hmm.... Well it wouldnt be like this.... Maybe like it would be the same as when it was first started? And not that many members at all. Confused

But GSB has been made after 2000..
Then I don't think Dujo whould have made this site after the band broke up.. Dno
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 6th, 2006 at 08:29am
Cecilia:
Riot On Broadway:
Cecilia:
Gustavatron.:
Well... the forum.
Teenies = good business.

Hmm.... Well it wouldnt be like this.... Maybe like it would be the same as when it was first started? And not that many members at all. Confused

Then I don't think Dujo whould have made this site after the band broke up.. Dno

Would he keep it open, after a break up ?
DiscoStick!
Idiot
DiscoStick!
April 6th, 2006 at 09:14am
Well Bush would probably feel a lot more secure in his...house..thing.
And I'd probably still be trying to figure out who the guys with the weird video thing were (Basket Case)
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 6th, 2006 at 09:35am
Cecilia:
Riot On Broadway:
Cecilia:
Gustavatron.:
Well... the forum.
Teenies = good business.

Hmm...

Maybe not, maybe still... depends how big of a fan is/was I guess... ?

Fallen_Star:
And I'd probably still be trying to figure out who the guys with the weird video thing were (Basket Case)

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

He lives in a ranch and the white house. STFU And I dont think the Bush admin really care all that much about Green Day.
So please, if you say a political statement please have some evidence to back yourself up because you just make yourself look stupid repeating something all you "newbies" say thinking they know all about the Bush admin, I bet you wouldnt even care about him and the rest of his party if Billie didnt like him. Rolling Eyes You prob dont even know what Bush actually "stands for". No I dont like what his admin has done but thats not because of "what Green Day say" its to do with yeah what he "stands for". Sorry, im just very sick of you all saying that same thing without knowing a damn thing. Mad

-end of discussion-

Back on topic.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 6th, 2006 at 10:08am
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:

He lives in a ranch and the white house. STFU And I dont think the Bush admin really care all that much about Green Day.
So please, if you say a political statement please have some evidence to back yourself up because you just make yourself look stupid repeating something all you "newbies" say thinking they know all about the Bush admin, I bet you wouldnt even care about him and the rest of his party if Billie didnt DISlike him. Rolling Eyes You prob dont even know what Bush actually "stands for". No I dont like what his admin has done but thats not because of "what Green Day say" its to do with yeah what he "stands for". Sorry, im just very sick of you all saying that same thing without knowing a damn thing. Mad

-end of discussion-

Back on topic.
Billie doesn't like Bush.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 6th, 2006 at 10:13am
Gustavatron.:
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:

So please, if you say a political statement please have some evidence to back yourself up because you just make yourself look stupid repeating something all you "newbies" say thinking they know all about the Bush admin, I bet you wouldnt even care about him and the rest of his party if Billie didnt DISlike him. Rolling Eyes You prob dont even know what Bush actually "stands for". No I dont like what his admin has done but thats not because of "what Green Day say" its to do with yeah what he "stands for". Sorry, im just very sick of you all saying that same thing without knowing a damn thing. Mad

-end of discussion-

Back on topic.
Billie doesn't like Bush.

Shush you.

And dont change my rant-ing. Naughty
DiscoStick!
Idiot
DiscoStick!
April 6th, 2006 at 10:21am
How'd you know I don't know a damn thing? Just cause I didn't write a 3 page long lecture about it doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about or else I wouldn't say it.
And just because I'm a "newbie" doesn't mean I don't know anything about the frikkin government.
And I didn't say I actually did care in the first place. AND I said probably.
Megan.
Falling In Love With The Board
Megan.
April 6th, 2006 at 10:21am
Fallen_Star:

The President had the highest security in the United States. Do you really think that the President thinks Billie, Tre, and Mike will be able to get into the White House with that security?
Imagine Green Day's security x 111
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 6th, 2006 at 10:24am
Fallen_Star:
How'd you know I don't know a damn thing? Just cause I didn't write a 3 page long lecture about it doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about or else I wouldn't say it.
And just because I'm a "newbie" doesn't mean I don't know anything about the frikkin government.
And I didn't say I actually did care in the first place. AND I said probably.

Rolling Eyes Listen - the government doesnt care that they have a a few million kids listening to some band that doesnt like them. If they did they would "shut them up".

You make it surely seem you know nothing.
DiscoStick!
Idiot
DiscoStick!
April 6th, 2006 at 10:25am
I didn't mean they'd break in a fikkin kill the guy I meant Green Day has caused a lot of...anti-Bush people now so he wouldn't feel AS secure about his desicions than he would of if they hadn't
DiscoStick!
Idiot
DiscoStick!
April 6th, 2006 at 10:26am
Kays whatever guys...you have your opinions
I have mine
Get over it.
Megan.
Megan.
April 6th, 2006 at 10:29am
Fallen_Star:
I didn't mean they'd break in a fikkin kill the guy I meant Green Day has caused a lot of...anti-Bush people now so he wouldn't feel AS secure about his desicions than he would of if they hadn't
So? I don't think anyone can get past Bushes security. See? K.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 6th, 2006 at 10:31am
Fallen_Star:

See? I knew you know nothing about Bush and his party. Cool That says it all right there.

Hunny, people already hated him. He shouldnt of even been president! Look into him or yeah read Michael Moore books as even your precious Billie recomends. You'll learn somethings. Then start your own "investigating" till then.

Bye.

And PS - this isnt an opinion. Its a wrong statement on your behalf.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
April 6th, 2006 at 10:33am
Megan. [noob]:
Fallen_Star:

The President had the highest security in the United States. Do you really think that the President thinks Billie, Tre, and Mike will be able to get into the White House with that security?

"Security" ?? Confused
I don't think Green Day are a threat "physically" for the president Bush..
It's more the message the band spreads, that may be a threat for him..
Megan.
Megan.
April 6th, 2006 at 10:35am
Cecilia:
Megan. [noob]:
Fallen_Star:

"Security" ?? Confused
I don't think Green Day are a threat "physically" for the president Bush..
It's more the message the band spreads, that may be a threat for him..

Like.. On tour/stage I guess..
Yea, but I still don't think anyone has the guts to try. Or for many people to actually get to Bush.
DiscoStick!
Idiot
DiscoStick!
April 6th, 2006 at 10:39am
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:

See? I knew you know nothing about Bush and his party. Cool That says it all right there.

Hunny, people already hated him. He shouldnt of even been president! Look into him or yeah read Michael Moore books as even your precious Billie recomends. You'll learn somethings. Then start your own "investigating" till then.

Bye.

And PS - this isnt an opinion. Its a wrong statement on your behalf.

Okay correction: You have your opinions
I have wrong statements on my behalfs

My precious Billie?
Now you're being silly
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
April 6th, 2006 at 10:49am
Tre would soooooo have a talk show... lmfao
Billie would be a bum/working for Good Charlotte
Mike would be a soup can label designer
cactus.
cactus.
April 6th, 2006 at 11:03am
The world would be a lonely place. Actually, i wouldn't have heard of them so i would be a lonely person, listening to gothic rock.
Billie probably would have stuck with Adeline Records, doing stuff there
Mike would have expanded his cafe, making a whole chane of them
Tre would have persued his dream of becoming a clown Laughing
Evil Demented Llama Girl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Evil Demented Llama Girl
April 6th, 2006 at 11:17am
noooooooooooooooooo...i'd never have heard them.Sad
and i might be into the pussycat dolls. B4 i heard GD i was a girly-girl. i feel sick wheneva i think about it
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
April 6th, 2006 at 12:05pm
[quote="Gustavatron."]
Riot On Broadway:
Fallen_Star:

-end of discussion-

Back on topic.
Billie doesn't like Bush.[/quote]

Billie just doesn't believe that the President is doing the right thing when it comes to war...
Register