What Would It Be Like If Green Day Broke Up In 2000?

AuthorMessage
billie joe rules over all
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billie joe rules over all
April 11th, 2006 at 09:42am
i would neva of heard of green day and well i would of lived a crappy life as a boring rock hater. that would of been horrible. ive just had a nasty thought. i would of becum a chav because i liked eminem befor i heard of green day. when i did here them i swore neva to listen to rap again. thank god they didnt break up.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 11th, 2006 at 10:58am
Charlie.:
If Green Day broke up all the teenies would kill themselves and the world would blow up. Duh. Rolling Eyes
o_O Uh, no. There wouldn't be any teenies. o_o They came with American Idiot.
Al Sobrante
Geek
Al Sobrante
April 11th, 2006 at 07:54pm
if green day had broken up in 2000,i would not have drums or bass,or listen to punk,probably 80's rock and country,now i dont like country and 80's rock is still cool
Al Sobrante
Geek
Al Sobrante
April 11th, 2006 at 07:56pm
if green day had broken up in 2000,i would not have drums or bass,or listen to punk,probably 80's rock and country,now i dont like country and 80's rock is still cool
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
April 11th, 2006 at 07:59pm
If they did break up...Like a lot of people have said i'd be a prep/poser... Plus i'd be a popular girl that gets high grades and is scared to be herself. I had my chance to be popular but I blew it...Cos of Green Day.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
April 11th, 2006 at 08:00pm
Then the only band I'd be listening to right now would be Simple Plan. Retard

Oh. And Spice Girls. Cool
christie road
Addict
christie road
April 11th, 2006 at 08:03pm
O.o

I heard differently on why they realesed ISH
christie road
Addict
christie road
April 11th, 2006 at 08:04pm
Steph. [noob]:

if your making fun of the spice girls iwould like it if you were to shut you mouth, or stop your fingers from typing such horrible words Cool
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
April 11th, 2006 at 08:11pm
christie road:
Steph. [noob]:

if your making fun of the spice girls iwould like it if you were to shut you mouth, or stop your fingers from typing such horrible words Cool

Hell no. Spice Girls were awesome. x]
That's what the Cool was for. :B

I still have one of their CDs from when I was four. o_o
lily allen.
Falling In Love With The Board
lily allen.
April 12th, 2006 at 11:34am
the world would buuurn and my life would be different cos i didnt know green day until american idiot (oh the shame!) and i would have NEVER EVER known green day...
its-its ok, i think i might just..er..cry for a bit...
lily allen.
lily allen.
April 12th, 2006 at 11:35am
oh yeah, and they would be riots to bring the spice girls back (wooo) and hell yes id be part of it
~*i'm not real*~
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
~*i'm not real*~
April 14th, 2006 at 12:34pm
Things would have gone badly downhill on the music scene and i think good music as we know it wouldn't exist as Green Day HAVE influenced a lot of good bands a hell of a lot........so yeah things would be totally different
ROB WELFARE
Jackass
ROB WELFARE
April 14th, 2006 at 12:44pm
well music wouldn't have exactly gotten better, as all other musical bands and artists would have still existed. there would be less political music, which is fine in my opinion, but everything wouldnt change all that much, maybe a few people would/wouldnt like bush or some other political figure or something totally different, i dunno. but there probably wouldnt be much of a change. there are a lot of people not influenced by Green Day, or at least not the new stuff, a lot of artists of our time are more influenced by their 90's stuff. so i wouldnt argue that music would "go downhill" but rather just not really go uphill as much, still there are a lot of categories of music.
ROB WELFARE
Jackass
ROB WELFARE
April 14th, 2006 at 12:50pm
Heartbreak In Stereo:
Fallen_Star:
I didn't mean they'd break in a fikkin kill the guy I meant Green Day has caused a lot of...anti-Bush people now so he wouldn't feel AS secure about his desicions than he would of if they hadn't

See? I knew you know nothing about Bush and his party. Cool That says it all right there.

Hunny, people already hated him. He shouldnt of even been president! Look into him or yeah read Michael Moore books as even your precious Billie recomends. You'll learn somethings. Then start your own "investigating" till then.

Bye.

And PS - this isnt an opinion. Its a wrong statement on your behalf.

truthfully he shouldnt have been president

BUT

kerry would have been worse

i dont know why it came across me to say that as i was scrolling through here but ok whatever
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
April 14th, 2006 at 01:36pm
Well it would be pretty much like now
but i may not have been here
well im not sure Confused
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
April 14th, 2006 at 01:45pm
then, they would have been broken up by now. whatever.
rotten4ever
Geek
rotten4ever
April 14th, 2006 at 01:56pm
Welllll.... Green Day really set a high bar with American Idiot, they did something no one else would do at the time or even think of doing. They said what was on thier minds and didn't care. AI changed everything wheather or not you liked them. It showed up Simple Plan's whiny pop music and showed they understood what was going on and what we have to do to change it. Some people are like "Oh, well there sell outs now", but think about it, if you had the choice to make tons of money and do something you love as a career, you would take the opportunity to do that as well. This world would be different if Green Day weren't aroud. If they did break up people would beafraid to say that George Bush sucks.

On a lighter note... i got to go to a wax museum and get a pic of me choking George Bush. it was GREATchoking the president. PS he would be easy to kill... he's not that tall.
Megan.
Megan.
April 14th, 2006 at 01:58pm
I'd be listening to only Blink 182. I found out about Green Day through Blink 182, so yea.

And I wouldn't obsess over Joey.
Super Black Market Karlee
Idiot
Super Black Market Karlee
April 14th, 2006 at 02:40pm
There would be no Green Day then.
Duurrrr. Cool

And I'd probably still have a life. I wouldn't be stuck on GSB and iTunes for the entire day @_@
Jimmys_Girl13
Geek
Jimmys_Girl13
April 14th, 2006 at 02:43pm
id still be listening to country music...
Register