Prison Conditions

AuthorMessage
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
April 14th, 2006 at 09:43pm
I think if you take TV's away from them prisioners they might kill themselves faster Some of you might like that, but I dunno...
Being in prision messes with your mind already, then dont you only get one hour outside? You have to sit inside your cell or 23 hours doing nothign but play dominos or sleeping. I know in the prision over here they get cable and stuff, they live in dorms....WHICH I disagree with, just recently there was a fight in the dorms and everyone got their privliges taken away. Not fair. Nothings fair though.

See, my brother violated his probation I dont think he needs cruel and unusal punishment. No pillows? No beds? Just for probation? Thats fucked up.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 14th, 2006 at 09:48pm
Sheepo@_@:
I think if you take TV's away from them prisioners they might kill themselves faster Some of you might like that, but I dunno...
Being in prision messes with your mind already, then dont you only get one hour outside? You have to sit inside your cell or 23 hours doing nothign but play dominos or sleeping. I know in the prision over here they get cable and stuff, they live in dorms....WHICH I disagree with, just recently there was a fight in the dorms and everyone got their privliges taken away. Not fair. Nothings fair though.

See, my brother violated his probation I dont think he needs cruel and unusal punishment. No pillows? No beds? Just for probation? Thats fucked up.

Do murders deserve the privillage of Cable? I sure as hell hope not.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
April 14th, 2006 at 10:19pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Sheepo@_@:

Yeah ok whatever but Im saying my brother is in the same prision I dont think I would want to sit and just....sit there. Everytime he calls he says he's watching Tv, its about all they get to do. T_T
Maybe the should seperate the criminals....
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 14th, 2006 at 10:22pm
Sheepo@_@:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Sheepo@_@:

Yeah ok whatever but Im saying my brother is in the same prision I dont think I would want to sit and just....sit there. Everytime he calls he says he's watching Tv, its about all they get to do. T_T

I think that would be good, but they aren't in prison because they are good. There is consequences for actions, thats how it works.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
April 14th, 2006 at 10:29pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Sheepo@_@:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Sheepo@_@:

I think that would be good, but they aren't in prison because they are good. There is consequences for actions, thats how it works.
Id rather have them watching TV than have them sitting around learning how to be better criminals.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 15th, 2006 at 05:04am
People, whether they have comitted a crime or not are still people and should have the basic human rights, such as food, a decent standard of living and to feel safe. By no means and I saying that they should have TVs in their cells, king sized beds and lobster for dinner. But a matteress, pillow, hot food and to not have some murder kicking the shit out of you isn't that much to ask.
I think some of you are forgetting that prision isn't just to punish people for what they've done, its also there to reform criminals and to try and get them ready to live a normal life away from crime. Now personally I think if people are leaving prision feeling hard done by they are going to just go running back to their criminal friends.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
April 15th, 2006 at 06:13am
Sheepo@_@:

not to seem like a heartless bitch or anything but, Don't violate your parole, he knew what would happen if he did and he did. Even better still dont get into trouble in the first place.

And i didnt say no beds, no pillows, but i will say and agree with the person who said no tele or no cable, many many people who are law abiding cant afford cable so why should our tax money go to giving priosners cable????? Next it will be lets feel sorry for them and give them holidays on holiday camps. Sorry prison is for punishment so why should they get all the perks that many people who work and stay clear of the law cant afford??
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2006 at 01:11pm
Magne:
Sheepo@_@:

not to seem like a heartless bitch or anything but, Don't violate your parole, he knew what would happen if he did and he did. Even better still dont get into trouble in the first place.

And i didnt say no beds, no pillows, but i will say and agree with the person who said no tele or no cable, many many people who are law abiding cant afford cable so why should our tax money go to giving priosners cable????? Next it will be lets feel sorry for them and give them holidays on holiday camps. Sorry prison is for punishment so why should they get all the perks that many people who work and stay clear of the law cant afford??

For once I agree with mange Shocked Lets not bring prostitution into the matter though Laughing
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 15th, 2006 at 04:34pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Sheepo@_@:

For once I agree with mange Shocked Lets not bring prostitution into the matter though Laughing

Laughing Its Magne not mange by the way!!!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2006 at 07:40pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Sheepo@_@:

lmfao I know its magne, I always type mange and I dont know why.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
April 15th, 2006 at 09:41pm
Magne:
Sheepo@_@:

T_T He switched adresses and didnt mark it. WOW. Big violation right there! Im not gonna argue cause he could have got 30 years for SOMETHING HE DID NOT DO. And that plus this conversation would have pissed me off Very Happy
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2006 at 09:49pm
Sheepo@_@:
Magne:
Sheepo@_@:

T_T He switched adresses and didnt mark it. WOW. Big violation right there! Im not gonna argue cause he could have got 30 years for SOMETHING HE DID NOT DO. And that plus this conversation would have pissed me off Very Happy

Im not calling your brother a evil, criminal, but they have the address law for a reason, it is a big violation. Some people try to take off across the country and don't mark address changes, thats why it's there.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
April 15th, 2006 at 09:54pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Sheepo@_@:
Magne:
Sheepo@_@:

Im not calling your brother a evil, criminal, but they have the address law for a reason, it is a big violation. Some people try to take off across the country and don't mark address changes, thats why it's there.
T_T just shut up please...ok.
Armstrong
Geek
Armstrong
April 15th, 2006 at 11:48pm
as much as people in prison have done pretty bad things. you have to think they are peopl eto and they at least deserve the essentials they need to live. they do have rights, even if they are in prison. they still deserve to be treared like aperson who has the same rights as everyone else. regardless of what they've done.
Kitti
Kitti
April 16th, 2006 at 10:20am
Waiting <3:
dirtyhippie:
And don't talk to me about getting "bullied." Suck it up! It's prison! Everybody who did something large wants it known that he's top dog. Of COURSE they'll be bullying you guys.

Exactly.
As the very old, well-known saying goes: "You do the crime, then you do the time."
It's not like on the Simpsons when Marge goes to prison and the skinheaded tattoo-covered woman in her cell is nice. It's fucking reality. Rapists and murderers deserve to be tortured.
A bed with a cover and a pillow, and a toilet. That's all they need. Maybe a sink. But nothing else. Nothing.

Want to say that bit about torture again?
Let's talk about prisons in general, shall we?
Auschwitz was a prison. Do you know what happened there? Millions of people were tortured and killed during the Holocaust for "crimes" that didn't exist.
S-21 in Cambodia when the Khmer Rouge revolted-- also a prison. People were tortured there too.
Prisoners are people too. It's time to stop the fucking degrading treatment toward other human beings.
You want to talk about torture and human rights, I have a seven page paper I'd love to throw at you.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 16th, 2006 at 10:46am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Sheepo@_@:

lmfao I know its magne, I always type mange and I dont know why.

my neice does it aswell
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 10:51am
Armstrong:
as much as people in prison have done pretty bad things. you have to think they are peopl eto and they at least deserve the essentials they need to live. they do have rights, even if they are in prison. they still deserve to be treared like aperson who has the same rights as everyone else. regardless of what they've done.
A murder deserves the same rights as someone else. Not the same privilages. Rights are one thing, privilages are entirely different.

A murder no longer deserves the right to bear arms, thats one right I think they need to lose.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 16th, 2006 at 11:02am
Sheepo@_@:
Magne:
Sheepo@_@:

so you think he should evrything that law abiding people have, like cable and freedom? You told us about your brother and i just disagreed with what you said thats why its called Discussion.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 11:05am
Sheepo@_@:
This is the discussion forum, people are going to disagree with you. If you can't handle using personal references, don't use them. I really don't appreciate you telling me to shut up, read the rules of the forum.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
April 16th, 2006 at 09:55pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Sheepo@_@:
This is the discussion forum, people are going to disagree with you. If you can't handle using personal references, don't use them. I really don't appreciate you telling me to shut up, read the rules of the forum.
I said "Im not gonna argue." You choose to continue so I continued. I simply was very emotional at that time not that you care or anything but I actually cried [I dont care if you dont believe me] I defended myself by saying "Just shut up....ok" If you cant handle that...well lets just say people will say worse things. I dont care about the rules of the forum you can go and report me if you want I was simply upset at the moment.
Register