Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
April 16th, 2006 at 09:57pm
Magne:
Sheepo@_@:
Magne:
Sheepo@_@:
I think if you take TV's away from them prisioners they might kill themselves faster Some of you might like that, but I dunno...
Being in prision messes with your mind already, then dont you only get one hour outside? You have to sit inside your cell or 23 hours doing nothign but play dominos or sleeping. I know in the prision over here they get cable and stuff, they live in dorms....WHICH I disagree with, just recently there was a fight in the dorms and everyone got their privliges taken away. Not fair. Nothings fair though.

See, my brother violated his probation I dont think he needs cruel and unusal punishment. No pillows? No beds? Just for probation? Thats fucked up.

not to seem like a heartless bitch or anything but, Don't violate your parole, he knew what would happen if he did and he did. Even better still dont get into trouble in the first place.

And i didnt say no beds, no pillows, but i will say and agree with the person who said no tele or no cable, many many people who are law abiding cant afford cable so why should our tax money go to giving priosners cable????? Next it will be lets feel sorry for them and give them holidays on holiday camps. Sorry prison is for punishment so why should they get all the perks that many people who work and stay clear of the law cant afford??
T_T He switched adresses and didnt mark it. WOW. Big violation right there! Im not gonna argue cause he could have got 30 years for SOMETHING HE DID NOT DO. And that plus this conversation would have pissed me off Very Happy

so you think he should evrything that law abiding people have, like cable and freedom? You told us about your brother and i just disagreed with what you said thats why its called Discussion.
Sorry, I didnt understand what you said.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
April 16th, 2006 at 10:15pm
Sheepo@_@:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Sheepo@_@:
T_T just shut up please...ok.
This is the discussion forum, people are going to disagree with you. If you can't handle using personal references, don't use them. I really don't appreciate you telling me to shut up, read the rules of the forum.
I said "Im not gonna argue." You choose to continue so I continued. I simply was very emotional at that time not that you care or anything but I actually cried [I dont care if you dont believe me] I defended myself by saying "Just shut up....ok" If you cant handle that...well lets just say people will say worse things. I dont care about the rules of the forum you can go and report me if you want I was simply upset at the moment.
Oh, and Im sorry :Very Happy:Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
April 21st, 2006 at 03:07pm
From reading my post again...um, did I have a bug up my butt or what? I'd like to take this opportunity to tone down my rhetoric a bit...They get sheets now. Et cetera. Taking into account basic human needs and such. I still stand by my no-cable-for-the-killers statement. Lower security? Oh, fine. But rape=no "Simple Life" for you, dear boy.
Kitti
Kitti
April 21st, 2006 at 03:18pm
dirtyhippie:
From reading my post again...um, did I have a bug up my butt or what? I'd like to take this opportunity to tone down my rhetoric a bit...They get sheets now. Et cetera. Taking into account basic human needs and such. I still stand by my no-cable-for-the-killers statement. Lower security? Oh, fine. But rape=no "Simple Life" for you, dear boy.
I have to stop posting passionate arguments for human rights, no one reads them.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
April 21st, 2006 at 05:01pm
Sheepo@_@:
Magne:
Sheepo@_@:
Magne:
Sheepo@_@:
I think if you take TV's away from them prisioners they might kill themselves faster Some of you might like that, but I dunno...
Being in prision messes with your mind already, then dont you only get one hour outside? You have to sit inside your cell or 23 hours doing nothign but play dominos or sleeping. I know in the prision over here they get cable and stuff, they live in dorms....WHICH I disagree with, just recently there was a fight in the dorms and everyone got their privliges taken away. Not fair. Nothings fair though.

See, my brother violated his probation I dont think he needs cruel and unusal punishment. No pillows? No beds? Just for probation? Thats fucked up.

not to seem like a heartless bitch or anything but, Don't violate your parole, he knew what would happen if he did and he did. Even better still dont get into trouble in the first place.

And i didnt say no beds, no pillows, but i will say and agree with the person who said no tele or no cable, many many people who are law abiding cant afford cable so why should our tax money go to giving priosners cable????? Next it will be lets feel sorry for them and give them holidays on holiday camps. Sorry prison is for punishment so why should they get all the perks that many people who work and stay clear of the law cant afford??
T_T He switched adresses and didnt mark it. WOW. Big violation right there! Im not gonna argue cause he could have got 30 years for SOMETHING HE DID NOT DO. And that plus this conversation would have pissed me off Very Happy

so you think he should evrything that law abiding people have, like cable and freedom? You told us about your brother and i just disagreed with what you said thats why its called Discussion.
Sorry, I didnt understand what you said.

you said yourself that he didnt mark his new address that is a law punishable by prison he knew that and he shouldve done it, i am sorry hes in jail i really am but he shoudnt have things like cable,
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2006 at 08:49pm
Sheepo@_@:
Sheepo@_@:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Sheepo@_@:
T_T just shut up please...ok.
This is the discussion forum, people are going to disagree with you. If you can't handle using personal references, don't use them. I really don't appreciate you telling me to shut up, read the rules of the forum.
I said "Im not gonna argue." You choose to continue so I continued. I simply was very emotional at that time not that you care or anything but I actually cried [I dont care if you dont believe me] I defended myself by saying "Just shut up....ok" If you cant handle that...well lets just say people will say worse things. I dont care about the rules of the forum you can go and report me if you want I was simply upset at the moment.
Oh, and Im sorry :Very Happy:Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Shifty I hope you didnt think I just ignored this for like 2 weeks, my computer was screwed up. Sorry if I upset you.
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
May 3rd, 2006 at 11:39am
Kitti:
Waiting <3:
dirtyhippie:
And don't talk to me about getting "bullied." Suck it up! It's prison! Everybody who did something large wants it known that he's top dog. Of COURSE they'll be bullying you guys.

Exactly.
As the very old, well-known saying goes: "You do the crime, then you do the time."
It's not like on the Simpsons when Marge goes to prison and the skinheaded tattoo-covered woman in her cell is nice. It's fucking reality. Rapists and murderers deserve to be tortured.
A bed with a cover and a pillow, and a toilet. That's all they need. Maybe a sink. But nothing else. Nothing.

Want to say that bit about torture again?
Let's talk about prisons in general, shall we?
Auschwitz was a prison. Do you know what happened there? Millions of people were tortured and killed during the Holocaust for "crimes" that didn't exist.
S-21 in Cambodia when the Khmer Rouge revolted-- also a prison. People were tortured there too.
Prisoners are people too. It's time to stop the fucking degrading treatment toward other human beings.
You want to talk about torture and human rights, I have a seven page paper I'd love to throw at you.

You make a good point, but I just don't see why someone who has murdered someone else deserves to live. True, if that person is executed then the executer is therefore a murderer, so it will be an ongoing cycle, so yeah, probably life. That means life, not five years.
That's just my opinion. Smile
Kitti
Kitti
May 3rd, 2006 at 05:37pm
Waiting <3:
Kitti:
Waiting <3:
dirtyhippie:
And don't talk to me about getting "bullied." Suck it up! It's prison! Everybody who did something large wants it known that he's top dog. Of COURSE they'll be bullying you guys.

Exactly.
As the very old, well-known saying goes: "You do the crime, then you do the time."
It's not like on the Simpsons when Marge goes to prison and the skinheaded tattoo-covered woman in her cell is nice. It's fucking reality. Rapists and murderers deserve to be tortured.
A bed with a cover and a pillow, and a toilet. That's all they need. Maybe a sink. But nothing else. Nothing.

Auschwitz was a prison. Do you know what happened there? Millions of people were tortured and killed during the Holocaust for "crimes" that didn't exist.
S-21 in Cambodia when the Khmer Rouge revolted-- also a prison. People were tortured there too.
Prisoners are people too. It's time to stop the fucking degrading treatment toward other human beings.
You want to talk about torture and human rights, I have a seven page paper I'd love to throw at you.

You make a good point, but I just don't see why someone who has murdered someone else deserves to live. True, if that person is executed then the executer is therefore a murderer, so it will be an ongoing cycle, so yeah, probably life. That means life, not five years.

The United Nations disagrees with that. And I for one am inclined to take their side on the matter.
A life for a life, is that what you think?
We decided Hammurabi's Code was outdated a few millenia ago, not sure if you noticed. But the world doesn't work that way anymore. You see, as it turns out, we finally realized that killing is wrong no matter who is doing it. Except in wartimes, but that's a totally different issue.
And after a few DOZEN genocides, we decided that torture was bad too. ANd we made some laws about it. International ones. Where people don't kill people or ELSE.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 3rd, 2006 at 05:42pm
damn the UN and their nosy ways. Wink
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 4th, 2006 at 11:10am
Waiting <3:
You make a good point, but I just don't see why someone who has murdered someone else deserves to live.

And who has the right to decide that?.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
May 4th, 2006 at 11:33am
this prison is probably the only one in the country like this. they get sky. thhey get to go on day release. they get to learn. they get "pocket money" to spend on things in a shop. for me thats shit. fair enough, they should have the necessities. in my opinion they should have a bed, a not completely wrecked toilet (with sink), three square meals a day and some books to read. but not much else.
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
May 4th, 2006 at 12:46pm
Kitti:
Waiting <3:
Kitti:
Waiting <3:
dirtyhippie:

Exactly.

The United Nations disagrees with that. And I for one am inclined to take their side on the matter.
A life for a life, is that what you think?
We decided Hammurabi's Code was outdated a few millenia ago, not sure if you noticed. But the world doesn't work that way anymore. You see, as it turns out, we finally realized that killing is wrong no matter who is doing it. Except in wartimes, but that's a totally different issue.
And after a few DOZEN genocides, we decided that torture was bad too. ANd we made some laws about it. International ones. Where people don't kill people or ELSE.

I think both ways on this topic. I'm sorry you don't necessarily agree with what I think right now - hey, I'll have probably changed my mind by next week - but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 4th, 2006 at 12:56pm
Bloodraine:
Waiting <3:
You make a good point, but I just don't see why someone who has murdered someone else deserves to live.

But who had the right to end the other persons life?
The only reason im against the death penalty, is because i think death is too good for them.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 4th, 2006 at 01:00pm
A Clockwork Orange:
Bloodraine:
Waiting <3:

And does that make it okay?
No.
Murder is never acceptable. Never.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 4th, 2006 at 01:01pm
Bloodraine:
A Clockwork Orange:
Bloodraine:
Waiting <3:

No.

I didn't say it made it aceptable, I was just pointing out that the murderer had no right whatsoever, and therefore deserves to be punished harshly.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
May 4th, 2006 at 10:24pm
A Clockwork Orange:
Bloodraine:
A Clockwork Orange:
Bloodraine:
Waiting <3:

No.

I didn't say it made it aceptable, I was just pointing out that the murderer had no right whatsoever, and therefore deserves to be punished harshly.
We have diffrent views on this, Laughing I was just gonna say why be so judgemental? Me and my laid back beliefs.
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
May 10th, 2006 at 03:40pm
I think conditions of prisions are really bad. When I was in juvie for a few days we had tvs, beds, toilets, books, ect... Just cause the people in jail are bad dos'nt mean they are'nt human.
Jar Of D!rt
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jar  Of D!rt
May 10th, 2006 at 05:13pm
GothicAngelMelissa:
I think conditions of prisions are really bad. When I was in juvie for a few days we had tvs, beds, toilets, books, ect... Just cause the people in jail are bad dos'nt mean they are'nt human.

nobody is saying that they're not human (even though SOMTIMES it is difficult to understand) we are saying that they shouldnt have cable and be bale to have home visits, they are after all there to be punished. Why shoudl they ahave all the things that some poeple out of prison struggle to get?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 10th, 2006 at 05:15pm
sprinkle_snorter:
GothicAngelMelissa:

nobody is saying that they're not human (even though SOMTIMES it is difficult to understand) we are saying that they shouldnt have cable and be bale to have home visits, they are after all there to be punished. Why shoudl they ahave all the things that some poeple out of prison struggle to get?

(saying this was actually MAGNE i made a mistake)
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 10th, 2006 at 05:18pm
GothicAngelMelissa:
You think a murderer is human like the rest of us? Not like the rest of. Giving them TV's is like saying, "Oh, you shot that man, stay here, keep all your luxaries, and we'll have the taxed citizens pay for everything."
Not much of a punishment if you ask me.
Register