Green Day With Politics

AuthorMessage
xXPoPRoCksxXxandCoKEXx
Idiot
xXPoPRoCksxXxandCoKEXx
May 1st, 2006 at 11:07am
yes because they can give there opinion and we can sometimes relate to there opinion and it teaches us to think openly andf have an opinion and stand up for the opinion.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
May 1st, 2006 at 02:59pm
I like all their music so it doesn't bother me, they can be singing about politics or not, doesn't change my opinion whatsoever.
And what everyone else has been saying; it shows they care.
Tre Cool.
Addict
Tre Cool.
May 1st, 2006 at 03:01pm
Mike's Lover:
I like all their music so it doesn't bother me, they can be singing about politics or not, doesn't change my opinion whatsoever.
And what everyone else has been saying; it shows they care.
And She Was....
Geek
And She Was....
May 2nd, 2006 at 12:23am
i like their old stuff betta bt i dnt mind their new stuff...bt they cant sing about masturbation and being stoned all the time they have grown up.
chick of suburbia
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
chick of suburbia
May 2nd, 2006 at 01:14am
well i really don't care. they're speaking their mind and i think that's cool.
Megan.
Falling In Love With The Board
Megan.
May 2nd, 2006 at 01:19am
I don't see what was politcal. The only thing that was political[FUCK I dunno how to spell that shit] was the album name and the song 'American Idiot' the rest of the damn album was completely different. They are not political
SinfulDavey
Idiot
SinfulDavey
May 2nd, 2006 at 02:33am
It's not as much political as more of take a look at our fucking planet, it's getting more fucked up by everyone, by degenerates, runaways, shit like that. But I say if you got the voice, voice your opinion
=)
Idiot
=)
May 7th, 2006 at 09:14pm
Ella:
No, I don't. Making a whole album about politics isn't that good. I don't know if they're trying to be some ultra-anarchists or something by copying the style of politics themated punk rock bands but I'll always love the 90s stuff better.

The whole album isn't about Politics. It's a storrrryyyy. Billie Joe said himself that he considers only Holiday and American Idiot politic.

...And when you think about it....those are the only politic songs.

Rolling Eyes
SaveAHarmonicaBlowBillie!
Idiot
SaveAHarmonicaBlowBillie!
May 11th, 2006 at 08:33am
I think its good really because they are being honest, speaking their minds, saying what they truly think about the world.
Other people wouldnt be brave enough to do that
Wey
Geek
Wey
May 14th, 2006 at 09:58am
I don't care, you know. Every thing they sing, or whatever, is good, you know^^ I'm só obsessed.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 18th, 2006 at 09:56pm
HELL FUCKING NO! I HATE IT! I HATE IT WITH A PASSION! Evil or Very Mad I like AI, it was my first cd from them, but I wish they would shut the fuck up. AI and Holiday are AWESOME songs but I like them for the music not the lyrics. I sing them loud and proud when I hear them, but I hate what they say in them. I know that may sound weird, but it's true. If I went to a Green Day concert, I would be in the moshpit and shit rocking out to the music, but the second they said something about Bush I would flick them off and boo. As soon as they were done I would pretend that none of it happened. I know they wouldn't care if I did that, but it would make me feel better. Evil or Very Mad
I don't hate people that hate Bush. I just hate people that criticize him. I don't go around saying how much I hate certain people. I have to admit I don't think Bush is perfect. I don't think he is the best president ever, but he is doing a good damn job as president!
Escaped Mental Patient
Jackass
Escaped Mental Patient

Mibba
May 19th, 2006 at 10:06pm
yeah because it shows whats going on in the world.
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
May 19th, 2006 at 10:09pm
Uh no....

I actually don't see the big deal.... so what they sang about politics? It's aprt of our lives so why not sing about it? Come on... the only parts of our lives that green day haven't really sang about is being on the toilet and being born... everything else is covered
Metalmoo
Geek
Metalmoo
May 20th, 2006 at 05:47am
Yes because some politics are twats.
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
May 20th, 2006 at 11:00am
i liked em better when they just sang about regular stuff like having fun, same with sum 41. Party sum 41 is better than political sum 41
like_a_rat_does_chez
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
like_a_rat_does_chez
May 20th, 2006 at 11:34am
It's the only reason my parents got me american idiot because they are good democrates
the_feeling_isn't_fear
Geek
the_feeling_isn't_fear
May 20th, 2006 at 11:39am
i like it all
This Friend That Sees
Geek
This Friend That Sees
May 20th, 2006 at 09:18pm
Not a big deal.
I like their music with and without it.
Batteries Not Included.
King For A Couple Of Days
Batteries Not Included.
May 20th, 2006 at 09:24pm
personally i look at it this way, if theyre making kick ass songs that they know thousands of people are almost guarenteed to love, y does it matter? anyway, i like the fact that they (along with other bands) are willing to speak out against our shitty government in the way they do things best, in song.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
May 20th, 2006 at 09:26pm
greendayfrv0:
do you like green day with polotics
I Really Don't Care... It's Also Spelt politics
Register