Green Day With Politics

AuthorMessage
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 07:20am
TreCoolFluffedMyGarfield:
Hey Billie, next time you call Bush an asshole, just remember......assholes are useful. Very Happy

Yeah... well.. the amount of shit that comes out of Dubya's mouth... I'm guessing Billie Joe's just telling the truth. He is an asshole. Literally.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 24th, 2006 at 03:06pm
It Had to Be You.:
strummer92:
it doesnt bother me

but people remeber they started getting political around warnign sorta kinda
so it didnt start with american idiot
Now there's the answer I wanted to hear. Green Day got started 4 years before American Idiot so don't say that this is their first time they have experimented with something political.

You know, I thought of that. Maybe AI was an experiment. I mean they probably will never sound like they used to, but maybe the next album will be like old Green Day. (I know it's very very very unlikely Rolling Eyes ).
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 24th, 2006 at 03:25pm
409 Coffeemaker:
Hey Billie, next time you call Bush an asshole, just remember......assholes are useful. Very Happy

Yeah... well.. the amount of shit that comes out of Dubya's mouth... I'm guessing Billie Joe's just telling the truth. He is an asshole. Literally.

And you're going to trust a guy who never finished high school. Green Day doesn't know shit about politics. They are musicians not politicans. They are probably too busy to watch the news anyway. At least most of the time they are. You can't just watch the news every couple days and expect your going to get all the information you need. You need to watch the news everyday and research stuff(You can't always rely on one source either, see what other people think). And obviously AI didn't change the election. Oh, and don't start saying that Bush "stole" the election, you can't fucking steal the election. I agree with Bush. He won, GET THE FUCK OVER IT! YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST! I love Green Day they are my favorite band, but they need to shut up about politics. Left the REAL politicans deal with it.
the resistance.
King For A Couple Of Days
the resistance.

Mibba
May 24th, 2006 at 06:03pm
409 Coffeemaker:

And you're going to trust a guy who never finished high school. Green Day doesn't know shit about politics. They are musicians not politicans. They are probably too busy to watch the news anyway. At least most of the time they are. You can't just watch the news every couple days and expect your going to get all the information you need. You need to watch the news everyday and research stuff(You can't always rely on one source either, see what other people think). And obviously AI didn't change the election. Oh, and don't start saying that Bush "stole" the election, you can't fucking steal the election. I agree with Bush. He won, GET THE FUCK OVER IT! YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST! I love Green Day they are my favorite band, but they need to shut up about politics. Left the REAL politicans deal with it.

I agree.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 24th, 2006 at 06:10pm
Green Day have there own opinion and if they want to express it through music then so be it, not every one is gonna agree with it, but thats life!
You dont know how much News the guys watch or read, they might genuinly be interested about politics and be taking an interest in what is happening to there country and the rest of the world for that matter
rotten4ever
Geek
rotten4ever
May 24th, 2006 at 06:10pm
i think they're the same. the Sex Pistols sang bout politics too. Green Day grew up a bit, though we don't want them to they decided they can talk about masurbation forever or they be creepy old guys and people would see them as child molester. Shocked
So..... i think it's the same, at least they pulled themselves up to get noticed, not every band does that twice in their careers. It's somewhat like the old days only 11 years later...
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 24th, 2006 at 07:17pm
They're really not political...
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
May 24th, 2006 at 07:19pm
Ze Nerd, Bitch:
409 Coffeemaker:

I agree.

Do you realize that if this war keep gonig like it is, with the rate of army participation going down, we're going to have a DRAFT?

I have a brother and I don't want him killed.
I have a uncle in Iraq right the hell now.

I'm worried sick about him.

HE HAS US IN OVER A TRILLION DOLLAR IN DEBT.
WE HAVE TO PAY IT OFF.

SHUT UP.

I don't want a guy who spends MY money and could KILL MY FAMILY IN OFFICE.

GREEN DAY KNOWS EXACTLY WHATS GOING ON.

You on the other hand...do not.

THEY CAN CHANGE PEOPLES MINDS.

So don't say they can't.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 24th, 2006 at 07:31pm
Annie Victim:
WE HAVE TO PAY IT OFF.
Wow, you know a lot about politics.
It's WELL over 8 trillion.
darkelf1822
Geek
darkelf1822
May 24th, 2006 at 07:44pm
either way, we're in debt. alot in debt. and fucking tax breaks arent going to get us out of it.

and the draft? i kno too many nice kids that dont need to die for bush's mistakes

bush may have won the elections, but that doesnt mean he was the best choice.

and, thank-you-all-very-much, i love politics. i watch the news every night and read the paper every morning. i also do go out of my way to find out anything, and to double check refrences. i suggest that TreCoolFluffedMyGarfield should try it sometime. you might be suprised what shit is really going on.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 07:49pm
On the subject of Bush, I'll tell you why I hate him:

1. He is against abortion

2. He is against gay rights

3. He's an all around idiot. He mispronounces half of what he says, and uses the wrong word the other half.

4. He went to war in the wrong country

5. At this moment, he is gathering information on completely random people's calls

I could go on, but it would take too long.
darkelf1822
Geek
darkelf1822
May 24th, 2006 at 07:53pm
i agree completly with the reasons.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 24th, 2006 at 07:54pm
Get from Fox News Channel and look up stuff, like I do.
Oh, come on. Everyone knows that Fox is the Republican party's bitch.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 24th, 2006 at 07:55pm
sheepless and redundant:
3. He's an all around idiot. He mispronounces half of what he says, and uses the wrong word the other half.
Nuclear. Not Nucular.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 07:56pm
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
Get from Fox News Channel and look up stuff, like I do.
Oh, come on. Everyone knows that Fox is the Republican party's bitch.

Yep. They're completely full of shit. You can't even trust most newspapers anymore, because the goverment is limiting what they can say.
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
May 24th, 2006 at 08:25pm
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
Annie Victim:
WE HAVE TO PAY IT OFF.
Wow, you know a lot about politics.
It's WELL over 8 trillion.

Si O:
AND HIGHFIVE FOR YOUR SIG
Five
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 25th, 2006 at 03:17pm
Annie Victim:
Ze Nerd, Bitch:
409 Coffeemaker:

I agree.

Do you realize that if this war keep gonig like it is, with the rate of army participation going down, we're going to have a DRAFT?

I have a brother and I don't want him killed.
I have a uncle in Iraq right the hell now.

I'm worried sick about him.

WE HAVE TO PAY IT OFF.

SHUT UP.

I don't want a guy who spends MY money and could KILL MY FAMILY IN OFFICE.

GREEN DAY KNOWS EXACTLY WHATS GOING ON.

You on the other hand...do not.

THEY CAN CHANGE PEOPLES MINDS.

So don't say they can't.

You have got to be kidding me. I don't know what's going on in the world? You know I don't like war, but it had to happen sometimes. You can't always avoid it. I don't know anyone serving in Iraq, but I want the troops to come home too. And I don't want there to be a draft. And about spending a "trillion dollars," well that's bullshit. Ya, we are spending money, but it is to keep the counrty safe. GREEN DAY WILL NEVER CHANGE MY MIND!

It's so hard to have a favorite band that you don't agree with. It's like I love them, but hate them when it comes to politics.

This isn't worth fight anyway. Why? 'Cause I don't want to say anything that will be hurting Bush, plus I can't change your minds! I'll just believe what I believe and that is that I think Bush is a good president.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 25th, 2006 at 03:20pm
Reason I like Bush:

2. He is for the death penalty

3. He is against gay rights

4. Iraq was a threat(but so was Afghanistan, and we still went there first!).

And many other reasons.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 25th, 2006 at 03:22pm
Reason I like Bush:
So why are you pro-life you women-hating whore?
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 25th, 2006 at 03:24pm
I'll just believe what I believe and that is that I think Bush is a good president.
Then why is his approval rating almost as low as his daddy's?
Register