Have You Ever Lost Interest In Green Day?

AuthorMessage
RhymesLikeDimes
King For A Couple Of Days
RhymesLikeDimes

Mibba
April 17th, 2006 at 05:35pm
DUI:
Sell Out:
The Virus Of Life:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:
Because Aaron North came along.
However, I still love their music.

one question...whos Aaron north
Nine Inch Nails' current guitarist.

is he better than bj?

Yes. Billie Joe is not really good at guitar, thats why everyone can play Green Day.

In my first year of learning guitar, i learned 38 green day songs. lmfao

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
which ones?

I don't remember. It was a long time ago but I just remember counting. Very Happy
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
April 17th, 2006 at 05:36pm
DUI:
TreIsCool32:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:

is he better than bj?
I think so. -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAr5K1aUvyY Dude on the far right. Wait for it.
DUI
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
DUI
April 17th, 2006 at 05:36pm
Sell Out:
DUI:
Sell Out:
The Virus Of Life:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:

is he better than bj?

Yes. Billie Joe is not really good at guitar, thats why everyone can play Green Day.

which ones?

I don't remember. It was a long time ago but I just remember counting. Very Happy

Very Happy the easiest song for me is hitchin a ride and brain stew
RhymesLikeDimes
RhymesLikeDimes

Mibba
April 17th, 2006 at 05:37pm
DUI:
Sell Out:
DUI:
Sell Out:
The Virus Of Life:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:

is he better than bj?

which ones?

Those were just way too easy.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
Thanks for this thread. A nice change for the boring Green Day forum.

YES, I lost interest in Green Day, A LOT. Mostly because I noticed Billie has changed. I know everyone will say it has nothing to do with the music, but he has become self centered and his connection with the audience is poor. I might be wrong, though. Call it intuition.
Second of all, they started caring way too much about money, promoting BIAB for an example.
The music didn't degrade that much, it just evolved and changed but I cannot say that it's better.
They are adult people and probably starting to lose interest in creating something new and different. Something they once enjoyed doing.
(Sic)
Idiot
(Sic)
TreIsCool32:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:

is he better than bj?
I think so. -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAr5K1aUvyY Dude on the far right. Wait for it.

X_X
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
April 17th, 2006 at 05:39pm
The Virus Of Life:
TreIsCool32:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:

is he better than bj?

X_X
Surprised
DUI
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
DUI
April 17th, 2006 at 05:39pm
Sell Out:
DUI:
Sell Out:
DUI:
Sell Out:
The Virus Of Life:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:

is he better than bj?

which ones?

i learned them by myself
DUI
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
DUI
April 17th, 2006 at 05:40pm
Ella:

YES, I lost interest in Green Day, A LOT. Mostly because I noticed Billie has changed. I know everyone will say it has nothing to do with the music, but he has become self centered and his connection with the audience is poor. I might be wrong, though. Call it intuition.
Second of all, they started caring way too much about money, promoting BIAB for an example.
The music didn't degrade that much, it just evolved and changed but I cannot say that it's better.
They are adult people and probably starting to lose interest in creating something new and different. Something they once enjoyed doing.

yea everyone says hes hot now and like prbly ppl only like em cuz ther hot. and they never enjoyed makin music?
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
April 17th, 2006 at 05:40pm
I didn't lose interest. I've been listening to them for almost 11 years. I think that if I had to lose interest for them, it'd have been ages ago..
Plus, I couldn't do my jobs properly on here if I had lost interest for them.. so it's ok for me now Retard
It's not like I'm married with green Day and cheat on them when I listen to another band.. hopefully!

Oh and yeah.. Stay on topic please. 1st time (and last time) I warn you =)
(Sic)
Idiot
(Sic)
April 17th, 2006 at 05:41pm
Ella:

Well put. I doubt they are going to make a new album, just one more greatest hits, with 1 or 2 new songs then it's over.
XxPixiexX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxPixiexX
Ive kinda lost interest in Green Day cause im widening my band interest. I dont listen to GD that much anymore but still count them as a fave band
RhymesLikeDimes
RhymesLikeDimes

Mibba
DUI:
Sell Out:
DUI:
Sell Out:
DUI:
Sell Out:
The Virus Of Life:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:
DUI:
TreIsCool32:

is he better than bj?

which ones?

i learned them by myself

Same. i remember, when I just got my first electric guitar, as soon as my uncle just left, I learned Brain Stew. I'm not kiddin. Shocked
Schuschnigg
Geek
Schuschnigg
April 17th, 2006 at 05:43pm
i love Green Day but im into a lot of other bands as well and i dont listen to them everyday
RhymesLikeDimes
RhymesLikeDimes

Mibba
ok, back on topic.
(Sic)
Idiot
(Sic)
XxPixiexX:
Ive kinda lost interest in Green Day cause im widening my band interest. I dont listen to GD that much anymore but still count them as a fave band

Me too, before it was Green Day Green Day Green Day, and my rooms still filled with it, but now a days, I'm more into Slipknot, A7X, Iron Maiden...etc.
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
this is kinda off subject, but it disgusts me how people analyze them so much
I mean, you either like them or you don't
analyzation ruins everything Confused
DUI
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
DUI
April 17th, 2006 at 05:44pm
The Virus Of Life:
Ella:

Well put. I doubt they are going to make a new album, just one more greatest hits, with 1 or 2 new songs then it's over.

ur right cuz they were supposed to make a video for all the AI songs to go with the story but they didnt want to do it anymore. also they were suppose to make the movie but they didnt want to do it either and they didnt even have the script yet so they retired american idiot.
RhymesLikeDimes
RhymesLikeDimes

Mibba
April 17th, 2006 at 05:44pm
The Virus Of Life:
XxPixiexX:

Me too, before it was Green Day Green Day Green Day, and my rooms still filled with it, but now a days, I'm more into Slipknot, A7X, Iron Maiden...etc.

same. i was OBSESSED. O_<
XxPixiexX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxPixiexX
April 17th, 2006 at 05:45pm
The Virus Of Life:
XxPixiexX:

its exactly the same with me. I introduced myself to MCR, A7X n Slipknot n sorta lost interest in GD for a while
Register