Have You Ever Lost Interest In Green Day?

AuthorMessage
IKnowTheEnemy
Idiot
IKnowTheEnemy
May 10th, 2010 at 07:00pm
double post sorry
ST.BUNNY
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ST.BUNNY
May 11th, 2010 at 08:53am
No
u r a smeghead
Idiot
u r a smeghead

Blog
May 11th, 2010 at 10:08am
once or twice, but i always get over myself Very Happy
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
May 11th, 2010 at 01:03pm
Yes, they will always be my ultimate favourite band though, just because I can go a while without listening to them. There is other music out there.
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
May 12th, 2010 at 08:58pm
I was reading through the first few pages of this thread and all people were doing were saying stuff like, "Because they suck" and "Billie lost connection with his music" and shit. No comment
And once, I did, and I didn't like it because it didn't feel right. So I went back to being normal.
Slipper
Geek
Slipper
May 16th, 2010 at 02:59pm
nope, never. i'm going to digg Green Day to my last breath! Wink
Ensiferum
Jackass
Ensiferum

Blog
May 16th, 2010 at 03:19pm
I've never lost interest in Green Day. Sure there was that time between American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown that there wasnt much news to hear about them, but I still loved them. Smile And always will.
MissJay
King For A Couple Of Days
MissJay
May 18th, 2010 at 01:44pm
I have. But I always come back to it. Its my comfort, my first favorite band, my first true obsession. But, I'm like growing up, and I dont like new green day alot.
Wonderwanda
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Wonderwanda
May 23rd, 2010 at 01:51pm
i was losing interest one or two years ago, because i thought they "were not punk enough" and i would have been a wannabe if i had listened to them...
but after some time i began listening to them again...^^
i now know it was stupid that i thought i weren't allowed to listen to them because they are "wannabe punk".... punk is punk because there are no rules Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
akane
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
akane
May 27th, 2010 at 09:59pm
I lost interest a while ago, but then one day I was like "I need to listen to my Green Day!" and then was pulled in again. >.>
September Has Passed
September Has Passed
June 8th, 2010 at 04:39am
I lost interest in them for a while actually but it wasn't really for any specific reason.. I had just started listening to different bands and kind of growing into my own person. I still recognized them as my first favorite band though and knew that without them, I wouldn't be who I am today.
I tried getting back into them a few times but I can't really describe it.. I just couldn't. I never stopped loving them though, I just sort of put them on the back burner for a while and then one day I happened upon one of their songs and ended up getting pulled right back into my love for them Very Happy

I think a good chunk of the reason that I might've lost interest was because I was so into them. I never listened to other bands and I think that I kind of wore out my love for them Confused
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
June 8th, 2010 at 11:42am
yes, I have. I can't just listen to Green Day and Green Day only all day everyday. They will always remain my favourite band. My love for them has lasted longer than any relationship so far...Laughing so I guess that says it all really. Smile
theGDfan94SG
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
theGDfan94SG
June 8th, 2010 at 02:33pm
Well I lost interest throught like 2006-2009 until the album came out just because I listened to all their songs so much.
i quit GSB.
Geek
i quit GSB.
June 8th, 2010 at 02:37pm
Yeah... =/
In the past month I haven't been listening to them nearly as much as I normally do.
But I'm sure that'll all change because I ordered my Green Day tickets today. =]
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
June 8th, 2010 at 02:57pm
Yes, the past two or three years. They are still my favorite band but most people don't guess that. I still love them I'm just not obsessed anymore.
September Has Passed
September Has Passed
June 8th, 2010 at 03:40pm
John Entwistle:
Yes, the past two or three years. They are still my favorite band but most people don't guess that. I still love them I'm just not obsessed anymore.

This, exactly
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
June 8th, 2010 at 07:09pm
OMGD there WAS a time I was losing interest, but I got it back after I heard they were back! God, I was happy! lol I honestly asked myself "How did I start losing interest?" and te answer to tht was because they weren't really touring or anything. I know, I know, it probably sounds retarded.
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
June 8th, 2010 at 07:13pm
(Sic):
DUI:
Sell Out:
Because they suck. No questions asked.

then why are u on here

lmfao They don't suck, there just not as good as what you listen to, according to your brain.

And I'm a boy.

Okay, I'm not jus pointing a finger at u or anything, but wat really pisses me off is that ppl say a band suck! They don't suck, because if they did, they wouldn't be famous. U jus don't like them. It's tht simple. Jus so u don't feel like the center of this, I'm gonna post something about it. I respect ur opinion ((not considering the fact i love GD)), but i jus HAD to make a point. Again, not directing this to u.
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
June 8th, 2010 at 08:33pm
^ Justin Bieber is famous and he sucks
Mike Dirnt.
Mike Dirnt.

Mibba
June 23rd, 2010 at 02:52pm
I lost interest completely for about a year but then after seeing them last week I've fallen in love all over again, it makes me appreciate them that much more after taking a break and then coming back to them rather than listening to the same songs day in & day out, if you understand.
Register