Have You Ever Lost Interest In Green Day?

AuthorMessage
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 25th, 2006 at 05:24pm
PFFT. No!!!!!!!!!
Schuschnigg
Geek
Schuschnigg
August 25th, 2006 at 05:30pm
yep im afraid so
it used to be an obsession
its over now
i feel bad
but it was a sad sad obsession :S
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
August 25th, 2006 at 05:37pm
Kinda did for a little while, but it was just while I discovered more bands. But I do indeed still love Gren Day Very Happy
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 25th, 2006 at 05:48pm
Not really.

I tend not to over obsess. That's how infatuations disappear so quickly. I don't like getting over things.

I'm not bored.

If I was them, my ego would explode too. Dno
GrEeNdAyMuSiC77
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GrEeNdAyMuSiC77
August 29th, 2006 at 08:01pm
for a bit but then i got right back into it
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
August 29th, 2006 at 09:00pm
I don't really listen to them anymore. Nowadays I seem to listen to hardcore and grindcore, mostly.
the resistance.
the resistance.

Mibba
August 29th, 2006 at 09:21pm
Nah. Not really. I don't listen to them that much anymore, but I haven't lost interest.
Give 'Em Hell Kid
Geek
Give 'Em Hell Kid
August 29th, 2006 at 09:45pm
I have had other mini obsessions that have taken over my Green Day one and I don't listen to them as much as I used to, but I havent lost interest
OMG, Shoes.
Geek
OMG, Shoes.
August 29th, 2006 at 09:50pm
yep. i don't like green day anymore. i just like this site:]
YoureSoCool
Geek
YoureSoCool
August 30th, 2006 at 05:46pm
cause the fans that do really really like them are usually freaks and pretend to be weird for attention. i certainly dont want to act weird for attention.
and they also get so freakin upset if someone spells billies name 'billy'. my best friends called remie and people spell her name 'remy' i dont give a shit and shes the closest thing to me. GET OVER IT!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 30th, 2006 at 05:48pm
basket_case_with_a_shoe:
cause the fans that do really really like them are usually freaks and pretend to be weird for attention. i certainly dont want to act weird for attention.

I really Really Like them and I'm fairly sure Im not a freak starving for attention Think Yep, Im not...
YoureSoCool
Geek
YoureSoCool
August 30th, 2006 at 05:51pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
basket_case_with_a_shoe:

I really Really Like them and I'm fairly sure Im not a freak starving for attention Think Yep, Im not...

well thats good then. if you go onto gsb chat room you'll see what i mean. with the billy thing as well. i swear theyre like freakin hawks on a mouse if you as so mention spelling billie with a y. fucking crazy
Disappearing Girl27
Jackass
Disappearing Girl27
December 1st, 2007 at 02:06am
ur joking right of course i haven't lost interest...its impossible Smile
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
December 1st, 2007 at 05:55am
Um. I loved them when I joined this site, haha. About a year ago, I lost interest.
They're boring and don't implement any talent into their music, tbh. In my opinion, anyway.
I'm not into the whole pop-punk-rock thing anymore.
without a name
Geek
without a name
December 1st, 2007 at 02:55pm
Hmm.. Sometimes I Lose Interest...
KiMBERLLLLLLLLLLY!
Idiot
KiMBERLLLLLLLLLLY!
December 1st, 2007 at 09:08pm
yessss but only for about a week
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
December 4th, 2007 at 12:58am
NO i haven't lost any interest, I keep looking for more. I'm sadden by all the fans who don't care anymore.
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
December 7th, 2007 at 08:24pm
YES for lately and i feel guilty...but apparently i'm still interested if i'm on here at school right now! Yah i'm in sixth period language arts.........shizzzzzzzznizzzz.
trisha_goes_rawr
Geek
trisha_goes_rawr
December 15th, 2007 at 07:04pm
well i had a phase in my life where i was all about green day 24/7, all i talked about, all i looked at, all i listened too. people would get really annoyed by me lol. till maybe this past year or so, i got into listening to screamo and emo bands, hardcore, just a completely different style of music, and i can admit, i stopped listen to green day all together, took all my green day pictures and posters off my walls, but about 4 months ago i listened to all my green day cds and feel in love all over again lol i felt so bad for kinda pushing them aside..but it happens, but i know i will ALWAYS love green day :]
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
December 15th, 2007 at 10:28pm
Nope. When I first found Green Day, I was in a real low point in my life. I was depressed all the time, didn't sleep, didn't do my homework and got into screaming fights with my mom every single night for months and months. Music didn't really mean anything to me up until that point,and It was hard to deal with everything. And then I found Green Day and it was the first time that I realized that music could mean everything. Their music means the world to me and I don't think any other band can do what Green Day has done for me. They help me everyday and don't even know it. I listen to them when I'm angry, when I'm depressed, when I'm tired, when I'm wired, when I'm bored, when I have to clean, when I'm on the computer. I'll never stop loving them...They'll always be #1 in my heart Mr. Green
Register