Have You Ever Lost Interest In Green Day?

AuthorMessage
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
December 15th, 2007 at 11:00pm
yeah i have. about a year ago, i got really depressed and i started to doubt everything even green day. i stoped listening to them and i was just listening to really depressing music, the one day i was watching fuse and green day comped came on. i started watching during "christie road" and i couldent stop smiling. it sucks to lose your heroes
St. Dude
St. Dude
December 15th, 2007 at 11:40pm
nope
MikesCoffeeCup
Geek
MikesCoffeeCup

Mibba
December 18th, 2007 at 02:20am
i did for a while. that was when i discovered the clash and the living end...two totally different bands but yeah. then i got back to listening to green day
Healthy Body Sick Mind
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Healthy Body Sick Mind

Mibba
December 18th, 2007 at 11:49am
I've been listening to Green Day since I saw/met them when I was four and now I am almost nineteen. However, I have had many periods where I swayed away from them and focused a bit more on other musical artist, but they still were always "my band". I always fall back into Green Day as if it's my first time hearing them again, but I think you need those times of swaying away. To me at least, if I listened to Green Day all the time for so many years, I probably would have gotten so sick of them by now.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 19th, 2007 at 12:58am
No.

I may not listen to them for a small period since I do get obsessed with albums or other artists but I'm never "sick" of them.
Miabella
Geek
Miabella

Blog
December 19th, 2007 at 09:34pm
I did whenever I saw the Helena music video and got into My Chemical Romance.
I'm making a comeback now, though. Cool
Too bad Green Day hasn't done anything in a while, eh?
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
December 20th, 2007 at 03:18am
Healthy Body Sick Mind:
[sic] However, I have had many periods where I swayed away from them and focused a bit more on other musical artist, but they still were always "my band". I always fall back into Green Day as if it's my first time hearing them again, but I think you need those times of swaying away. To me at least, if I listened to Green Day all the time for so many years, I probably would have gotten so sick of them by now.
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
December 20th, 2007 at 07:59pm
Nope... I get into other bands and have phases like that... but they never go above Green Day.
The closest is the Beatles.
But they're legends. Jenn So that works.

Green Day are the Beatles of a new generation. Con
RebelofSuburbia
RebelofSuburbia
December 20th, 2007 at 10:34pm
Everlongview.:
Healthy Body Sick Mind:
[sic] However, I have had many periods where I swayed away from them and focused a bit more on other musical artist, but they still were always "my band". I always fall back into Green Day as if it's my first time hearing them again, but I think you need those times of swaying away. To me at least, if I listened to Green Day all the time for so many years, I probably would have gotten so sick of them by now.
Laurie L.17
Geek
Laurie L.17
December 21st, 2007 at 09:01pm
nope never i swear there songs get better and better each time i listen to them. I always hear some thing new or there a whole new meaning to the song to me than what i thought before. the only CD i got tired of is American Idiot but i listen to it every once and a while
Billie'sBabe
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billie'sBabe
December 23rd, 2007 at 03:01am
I have lost interest in Green Day ONE TIME when i was enjoying a wonderful My Chemical Romance concert. But it was only because i got lost in Gerards wonderful beautiful eyes!!! *drools* Gerard is SSOOO HAWT
j'adore.
Geek
j'adore.

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2008 at 12:42pm
I do sometimes, I don't, like, hate them or anything - but maybe for a week or so I won't listen to them. I guess it's because there's no new stuff. I know they deserve a break and I'm not angry with them or anything - it's just all the songs I've heard so many times because I've had all the albums for over a year now so it's nice to have a break and listen to something else for a while.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
January 1st, 2008 at 10:31am
Yes, but my love for them rekindles itself every so often :]
Batteries Not Included.
King For A Couple Of Days
Batteries Not Included.
January 4th, 2008 at 03:21pm
yeah i just kinda came back out of that phase.
like i was extreamly obsessed for a year and then i kinda realized how obessed i was so i didnt listen to them very often, but i still liked them.
and then about a month ago i started listening to them a more again.
im glad to because i never realized how much i missed those songs until i listened to them all again.
Angelic Fruitcake
Angelic Fruitcake
January 5th, 2008 at 06:10am
Naaaaah. :]
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
January 5th, 2008 at 07:07pm
no and i never will
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
January 20th, 2008 at 08:08pm
once again
no and i never will
Wilhelm Fink2020
Jackass
Wilhelm Fink2020

Mibba
January 20th, 2008 at 10:28pm
Yeah. for a week. It was all about Pinhead Gunpowder.
Wait....that's still Green Day...right?
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
January 21st, 2008 at 12:46am
i sorta did today for about 10 min
i fell in love with plain white t's
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog