Most Popular GD Song Ever?

AuthorMessage
Stark Raving Lefty.
Idiot
Stark Raving Lefty.
May 5th, 2006 at 08:18am
U should add good riddance 2 ur list because that's the best.
Marty
Geek
Marty
May 5th, 2006 at 08:19am
nowdays, in Italy everybody knows bobd
Jar Of D!rt
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jar  Of D!rt
May 5th, 2006 at 08:32am
I would guess Basket Case because when ever i ask my friends if they like green day they always say "I like green day , i don't know many of the songs but Basket Case would have to be the best"
DesensitizedBroad
Geek
DesensitizedBroad
May 5th, 2006 at 09:45am
it would be tie between Good Riddance and Boulevard of Broken Dreams.....The latter won a CRAPLOAD of awards.....and my mom loves it.
she even asked me to fast forward through BIAB just so she could watch it. And you shoul've seen her when they won video of the year at the VMA's.

my mom's creepy.
miau
King For A Couple Of Days
miau
May 5th, 2006 at 01:38pm
I'd say in Germany it's Boulevard of Broken Dreams because they never play older stuff on the radio so I don't think songs like Basket Case or Good Riddance are popular over here. No one I know ever heard this songs before I played them to them.
Lissie!
Falling In Love With The Board
Lissie!

Blog
May 5th, 2006 at 02:54pm
xXPoPRoCksxXxandCoKEXx:
King for a Day, Basket Case, Words I might have ate,Just another one of my Lies, Holiday,Homecoming and Hitchin' a 'Ride,F.O.D,All by myself and much moreee..

uhm you see, most of those weren't even released as singles.
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
May 5th, 2006 at 03:07pm
everybody is obsessed with WMUWSE... Rolling Eyes
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
May 5th, 2006 at 04:11pm
The Most Popular Is Good Riddance (which isnt in the list)
The best/most popular from that list is Basket Case
The songs that should be in that list are Longview and Good Riddance(what were you thinking when you made this thread) - consider all the songs released by Green Day before coming up with a poll like that.
The best songs by Green Day are the ones you never hear/never hear played on the radio (anymore)

OK I must calm down now.
Ruby Soho
Geek
Ruby Soho
May 5th, 2006 at 05:40pm
American Idiot or Good Riddance.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 5th, 2006 at 05:54pm
Probably Basket case or longview, them two were the songs that really sky rocketed GD into the lime-light, plus you cant beat classic Green Day
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 5th, 2006 at 05:55pm
Stuart and the Avenue:
The songs that should be in that list are Longview and Good Riddance(what were you thinking when you made this thread) - consider all the songs released by Green Day before coming up with a poll like that.
The best songs by Green Day are the ones you never hear/never hear played on the radio (anymore)

OK I must calm down now.

well said *concurs*
RushingsofmyDepression
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
RushingsofmyDepression
May 5th, 2006 at 05:56pm
Geek Stink Breath, Brain Stew/Jaded and Walking Contradiction were the fuckin' shit back in the day (and still are, but you get my drift)
SinfulDavey
Idiot
SinfulDavey
May 5th, 2006 at 05:56pm
Stuart and the Avenue:

OK I must calm down now.

Hail
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 5th, 2006 at 05:58pm
sheepinthebiggreencity:

i hate that song i have heard it so much that whenever it comes on the radio now i turn it of and i dont watch the video when it comes on kerrange either. Twisted Evil
SinfulDavey
Idiot
SinfulDavey
May 5th, 2006 at 05:59pm
Magne:
sheepinthebiggreencity:

i hate that song i have heard it so much that whenever it comes on the radio now i turn it of and i dont watch the video when it comes on kerrange either. Twisted Evil
I enjoy that song, it's my dad's favorite green day song
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 5th, 2006 at 06:04pm
Steff, ya.:
American Idiot... Think
American was the least popular song (other than Jesus Of Suburbia) off American Idiot Chart wise....
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 5th, 2006 at 06:08pm
SinfulDavey:
Magne:
sheepinthebiggreencity:

i liked the song i really did that was before it got shoved down my throat everyday, and then i had to edure weeks and weeks of billie joe ass kissing because of it with peopel saying to him "oh its a great song you just be really pleased" whenever he was being interviewd
SinfulDavey
Idiot
SinfulDavey
May 5th, 2006 at 06:10pm
Magne:
SinfulDavey:
Magne:
sheepinthebiggreencity:

i liked the song i really did that was before it got shoved down my throat everyday, and then i had to edure weeks and weeks of billie joe ass kissing because of it with peopel saying to him "oh its a great song you just be really pleased" whenever he was being interviewd
I avoided that by avoiding the media and junk
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 5th, 2006 at 06:12pm
SinfulDavey:
Magne:
SinfulDavey:
Magne:
sheepinthebiggreencity:

i went to see them live and when they played that song i just turned of
SinfulDavey
Idiot
SinfulDavey
May 5th, 2006 at 06:15pm
Magne:
SinfulDavey:
Magne:
SinfulDavey:
Magne:
sheepinthebiggreencity:

i went to see them live and when they played that song i just turned of
did you see billie cry, cause he does that sometimes when he plays it, kinda gotta cry with him
Register