Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 12:39pm
As Many people know, Mike was first married to a Girl name Anastasia, his long time girlfriend, but they were divorced sometime in 1998. ANastiasia is known for being the sybject of The Green Day song "Pulling Teeth" becuase during a pillow fight between her and Mike, he broke boh of his arms. They have one daughter together named estelle. Later, he is said to have married a Girl Named Sarah, but due to the pressures of making American Idiot, they divorced in 2004, however, some people wonder if they were ever even married.

Currently, Mike is dating brittney Cade (Dane by some sources). They have been rumored to be engaged, but not hard evidence exists. Brittney and Mike were first seen together at the 2005 Grammy Awards. Mike also has a tattoo with Brittney's name on his arm.

Warning: If anything negative is said about any of Mikes signifigant others, there will be consequences, hate is not tolerated on GSB.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 5th, 2006 at 12:44pm
What are we supposed to write here ?! Very Happy
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 5th, 2006 at 12:48pm
http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=43755&start=0

^^basically what they posted there

Only we talk about Mike and his lovelies (sp?) Very Happy
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 01:07pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
What are we supposed to write here ?! Very Happy
Anything related to someone he has dated. I made this thread because people were wondering if Mike and Sarah were even married or if they just dated, and we can talk about Brittney and Mike's rlationship here

(oh God, the pregnancy rumors Rolling Eyes )
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 5th, 2006 at 01:08pm
I remember the Mike Engaged thread .. ahh, good times Cool [WHERE THE HELL IS EDGE GONE]

okay .. umm .. I like Brittney Very Happy
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 5th, 2006 at 01:37pm
I like Brittany, i have no reason not too, she seems sweet and she makes Mike happy that should be enough, people stereotype her because she is blonde and stuff and thats not fair, we dont know what she is like, she could be the nicest person in the world.
Good Day Sunshine
Geek
Good Day Sunshine
June 5th, 2006 at 01:56pm
Mike's love life has confused me,so I stopped talking about him and his girlfriends Confused
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 5th, 2006 at 02:01pm
MikeSpanksHisBass,AndMe=P:
Mike's love life has confused me,so I stopped talking about him and his girlfriends Confused

He dates. The end. Cool
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 02:33pm
What's to be confused about? He's been married twice as far as we know and now dates and is currently in a relationship with Brittney as stated above.

Though the second "marriage" confuses me a little bit, I could have sworn I have pictures from near the AI era where he has a wedding band...
oh look I just contradicted myself.
Laughing
Good Day Sunshine
Geek
Good Day Sunshine
June 5th, 2006 at 02:40pm
Angel Of My Dreams:
What's to be confused about? He's been married twice as far as we know and now dates and is currently in a relationship with Brittney as stated above.

Though the second "marriage" confuses me a little bit, I could have sworn I have pictures from near the AI era where he has a wedding band...
Laughing

lol but still
all those girlfriends
damn!
he must be a pimp or something lol j/k
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 02:41pm
Angel Of My Dreams:

Laughing

lol but still
all those girlfriends
damn!
"All those girlfriends."?
Uhm, I thought he got with Brittney after Sarah?
Good Day Sunshine
Geek
Good Day Sunshine
June 5th, 2006 at 02:43pm
Angel Of My Dreams:
Angel Of My Dreams:

Laughing

lol but still
all those girlfriends
damn!
"All those girlfriends."?
Uhm, I thought he got with Brittney after Sarah?

see,that what confuses me!
some people told me that and others said he dated other people in between them
AHHH confuse-ness
Roisin-Marie
King For A Couple Of Days
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 02:45pm
greendayjunkie:
I like Brittany, i have no reason not too, she seems sweet and she makes Mike happy that should be enough, people stereotype her because she is blonde and stuff and thats not fair, we dont know what she is like, she could be the nicest person in the world.

she can't help the fact that shes blonde
Roisin-Marie
King For A Couple Of Days
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 02:45pm
GreenDay_Fan17:

He dates. The end. Cool

lmfao lmfao lmfao omg that carcked me up so much! lmfao
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 02:53pm
green_day_green_day:
greendayjunkie:

she can't help the fact that shes blonde
Nope, and it's screwy for people to think that she's "dumb" because of her hair color.
Rock-n-roll_Girlfriend
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Rock-n-roll_Girlfriend
June 5th, 2006 at 04:09pm
i who ever he's dating is a lucky b*tch.i have an obbsession with him you ppl should see my msn name
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 04:12pm
I'm blonde and i'm not stupid.

I don't know why, but i have a fondness towards Anastasia because of one picture i saw with her, Mike and Estelle.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 04:12pm
Rock-n-roll_Girlfriend:
i who ever he's dating is a lucky b*tch.i have an obbsession with him you ppl should see my msn name
A lot of us do hun, what matters is that he's happy, you don't have to call "who ever he is dating" any names other than her actual name. It's Brittney.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 04:14pm
Action Han:
I'm blonde and i'm not stupid.

I don't know why, but i have a fondness towards Anastasia because of one picture i saw with her, Mike and Estelle.
They made a cute couple. Very Happy
Rock-n-roll_Girlfriend
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Rock-n-roll_Girlfriend
June 5th, 2006 at 04:16pm
i didnt mean to call her a b*tch im just really upset right now,and also b*tch is my nick name.
Register