Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 12:37am
St. Jimmy Jazz:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
St. Jimmy Jazz:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
As Many people know, Mike was first married to a Girl name Anastasia, his long time girlfriend, but they were divorced sometime in 1998. ANastiasia is known for being the sybject of The Green Day song "Pulling Teeth" becuase during a pillow fight between her and Mike, he broke boh of his arms. They have one daughter together named estelle. Later, he is said to have married a Girl Named Sarah, but due to the pressures of making American Idiot, they divorced in 2004, however, some people wonder if they were ever even married.

Currently, Mike is dating brittney Cade (Dane by some sources). They have been rumored to be engaged, but not hard evidence exists. Brittney and Mike were first seen together at the 2005 Grammy Awards. Mike also has a tattoo with Brittney's name on his arm.

Warning: If anything negative is said about any of Mikes signifigant others, there will be consequences, hate is not tolerated on GSB.

Can I note she's been seen earlier than that? My friend noticed her at the release party for AI. *Brittney I mean*

BTW..do people still call her Sarah?
Nope, the tattoo on her arm and ID cards at events all say brittney, and I didnt know she was at the release party! Does anyone have pictures, because I havnt seen those.

Nope. But my friend Jude pointed it out to me. She was also at the Big in 04 awards and Iced Out.

See..this is funny, because I went on My Space and this girl insisted she was Sarah because that's what she called out. Brittney responded nicely and went "Hi Sweetie" but probably going "WTF?! MY NAME IS BRITTNEY BITCH!" deep in her mind.
Yeah there's pictures actually of Brittney and Mike together the day after Iced Out in the Iced Out Thread.
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
June 6th, 2006 at 01:15am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Sarah was his ex wife, so yeah, that has to be akward. Maybe it was Sarah and they just look similar. Dno

i doubt it
TresFine
TresFine
June 6th, 2006 at 01:17am
St. Jimmy Jazz:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
As Many people know, Mike was first married to a Girl name Anastasia, his long time girlfriend, but they were divorced sometime in 1998. ANastiasia is known for being the sybject of The Green Day song "Pulling Teeth" becuase during a pillow fight between her and Mike, he broke boh of his arms. They have one daughter together named estelle. Later, he is said to have married a Girl Named Sarah, but due to the pressures of making American Idiot, they divorced in 2004, however, some people wonder if they were ever even married.

Currently, Mike is dating brittney Cade (Dane by some sources). They have been rumored to be engaged, but not hard evidence exists. Brittney and Mike were first seen together at the 2005 Grammy Awards. Mike also has a tattoo with Brittney's name on his arm.

Warning: If anything negative is said about any of Mikes signifigant others, there will be consequences, hate is not tolerated on GSB.

Can I note she's been seen earlier than that? My friend noticed her at the release party for AI. *Brittney I mean*

BTW..do people still call her Sarah?

brittney was at the release party with mike?? i never knew that maybe they started datting then or a month before the party happen
does anyone have pictures from it
MyBoardNameIsCool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MyBoardNameIsCool
June 6th, 2006 at 01:21am
you talking about the dvd release or the album?
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 01:26am
MyBoardNameIsCool:
The album release. We know they were already dating by the time of the DVD release because they're together in the DVD at one point.
MyBoardNameIsCool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MyBoardNameIsCool
June 6th, 2006 at 01:28am
Angel Of My Dreams:
MyBoardNameIsCool:
The album release. We know they were already dating by the time of the DVD release because they're together in the DVD at one point.

yea i know that..i dont remember ever seeing pics from the album release.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 01:30am
MyBoardNameIsCool:
Angel Of My Dreams:
MyBoardNameIsCool:

yea i know that..i dont remember ever seeing pics from the album release.
I don't either, much less the album release itself because I was too wrapped up in school garbage at the time it came out so I never watched TV or anything.
I don't know when Mike and Brittney got together either because of that.
TresFine
TresFine
June 6th, 2006 at 01:36am
well if she was at the album release then maybe they started dating a month or two before that
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 01:39am
TresFine:
well if she was at the album release then maybe they started dating a month or two before that
It could have even been longer than that. Is there no official like time period they started dating?
For all we know if there isn't it could have been just weeks after he and Sarah divorced.
TresFine
TresFine
June 6th, 2006 at 01:47am
not sure if theres any time periods for any of it. I don't even know what month he divorced sarah
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 01:52am
Neither do I. I didn't even know they were married until I joined GSB, and read all about it. I didn't really study them too much for lack of having the time to do anything really. I thought the only woman he married was Anastasia.
TresFine
TresFine
June 6th, 2006 at 01:58am
Angel Of My Dreams:
Neither do I. I didn't even know they were married until I joined GSB, and read all about it. I didn't really study them too much for lack of having the time to do anything really. I thought the only woman he married was Anastasia.

yeah same here sometimes i still think that because i've only seen him with his first wife and brittney.
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
June 6th, 2006 at 11:37am
Angel Of My Dreams:
TresFine:
if he was really married twice then it kinda makes you wonder.Why just brittney name on him.When he doesn't have either ex wife names on him
Yeah now that you mention it, it does make you wonder why like, Sarah didn't get a tattoo, or why Anastasia didn't get one considering how long they had been together.

and how the hell do you know that?
he might have them on places he doesn't show to sneaky people...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 6th, 2006 at 11:50am
Wiglton Elleson:
Angel Of My Dreams:
TresFine:
if he was really married twice then it kinda makes you wonder.Why just brittney name on him.When he doesn't have either ex wife names on him
Yeah now that you mention it, it does make you wonder why like, Sarah didn't get a tattoo, or why Anastasia didn't get one considering how long they had been together.

Maybe he had them removed, but they tend to display their tattoo's and he has never had one anywhere visible.
Rae Charles
Rae Charles
June 6th, 2006 at 02:02pm
TresFine:
not sure if theres any time periods for any of it. I don't even know what month he divorced sarah

I read in some article somewhere that Sarah told Mike she was leaving him the day they finished recording for American Idiot, and I think I still have the scans, but other than that I don't think they ever said.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 02:16pm
Wiglton Elleson:
Angel Of My Dreams:
TresFine:

Well no one really does, I'm just saying, you'd think he'd advertise it like he has the Brittney tattoo in plain view.
TresFine
TresFine
June 6th, 2006 at 03:21pm
Wiglton Elleson:
Angel Of My Dreams:
TresFine:

nah i doubt that
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 03:22pm
Maggie_Dirnt:
i agree. i mean why would he do that for her and not his wifes?
Exactly, same thing I'm wondering because if he did have a tattoo of say Anastasia's name on him, surely it'd have been in plain view. Otherwise the Brittney one would not be either, or may not have even gotten it at all. Maybe he really really loves her? Dno
TresFine
TresFine
June 6th, 2006 at 03:25pm
Angel Of My Dreams:
Maggie_Dirnt:
Exactly, same thing I'm wondering because if he did have a tattoo of say Anastasia's name on him, surely it'd have been in plain view. Otherwise the Brittney one would not be either, or may not have even gotten it at all. Maybe he really really loves her? Dno

Maybe because she hasn't threathen to leave like the others did
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 03:31pm
TresFine:
Angel Of My Dreams:
Maggie_Dirnt:

Maybe because she hasn't threathen to leave like the others did
I'm sorry but that's out of order.

'The others' must of treated him wonderfully for him to marry them Rolling Eyes
Register