Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 8th, 2006 at 01:05pm
Action Han:
TresFine:
about something that was said on here about how sarah told mike shes leaving him the day the album finished
how the hell do we know that was true?

Yeah really.. how do you know this...?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 8th, 2006 at 01:09pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
Action Han:
TresFine:
about something that was said on here about how sarah told mike shes leaving him the day the album finished

Him and Sarah were seperated before the release of American Idiot, because they were divorced in the summer of 04 acording to either Green Day.net or Green.com or some site like that, and American Idiot didnt come out in the summer.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 8th, 2006 at 01:11pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Action Han:
TresFine:

Him and Sarah were seperated before the release of American Idiot, because they were divorced in the summer of 04 acording to either Green Day.net or Green.com or some site like that, and American Idiot didnt come out in the summer.

Yes I know this already... I asked how does she know that Brittney went to the AI release party..
TheFaggot
King For A Couple Of Days
TheFaggot
June 8th, 2006 at 01:11pm
I think Mike has married his pants, seeing that he really doesn't want to be separated from them...

My God, I hope he gets a divorce!
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 8th, 2006 at 01:13pm
TheFaggot:
I think Mike has married his pants, seeing that he really doesn't want to be separated from them...

Think that's intersting... he married his pants...
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
June 8th, 2006 at 01:14pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
TheFaggot:

Think that's intersting... he married his pants...
It makes total sense if you see the big picture Retard
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 8th, 2006 at 01:19pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Action Han:
TresFine:

Yes I know this already... I asked how does she know that Brittney went to the AI release party..
Someone on here said they saw her, so it depends on if you want to trust them. I dont even know who said it
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 8th, 2006 at 01:22pm
Confused gives me more to research on... but sooner or later that person will say it again...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 8th, 2006 at 01:26pm
im on an archive site trying to find where it said they got divorced, but it's so damn slow.
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 11th, 2006 at 03:08pm
ok...i killed the thread
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 11th, 2006 at 08:01pm
green_day_green_day:
Mike married his girlfriend Anastasia in August of 1996, they now have a daughter named Estelle-Desiree born in April 1997. The pressures of being in Green Day have become to much for Mike and Anastasia' marriage to withstand and they got divorced. Unfortunatelly, they couldn't patch the things up but they are still good friends and Mike visits their daughter, who he has nicknamed "hero", as much as he can. Mike also re-married in 2004 to Sarah, but that too was cut short, because he was "spending to much time in the studio." Word is, he is currently engaged, but it all could just be rumors.
That's from any biography pretty much. it doesn't say exactly when they got married or divorced...Just leaves the mystery as is...Think
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 11th, 2006 at 08:06pm
TresFine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
im on an archive site trying to find where it said they got divorced, but it's so damn slow.

which one??
www.webarchive.org

Im searching through all the greenday.net pages
TresFine
TresFine
June 11th, 2006 at 08:19pm
either way it don't add up if he got married or divorced in 2004 because that is when he first started showing up with brittney in 2004.Unless he was seeing brittney secretly or something
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 11th, 2006 at 09:47pm
He didn't start seeing Brittney til late 2004

It doesn't mean Mike automatically got married to Sarah in 2004.. he could have gotten married in 2001..2002...2003...
TresFine
TresFine
June 12th, 2006 at 10:30am
GreenDay_Fan17:

It doesn't mean Mike automatically got married to Sarah in 2004.. he could have gotten married in 2001..2002...2003...

nah its been said they didn't stay married long.you don't know that it was late that he starting seeing her.I am sure they were datting way before he took her to the first event.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 12th, 2006 at 10:44am
has anyone ever seen a pic of this Sarah?
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 12th, 2006 at 10:51am
TresFine:
GreenDay_Fan17:

nah its been said they didn't stay married long.you don't know that it was late that he starting seeing her.I am sure they were datting way before he took her to the first event.

Well you don't know either, so don't argue about this.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 12th, 2006 at 12:38pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I remember the Mike Engaged thread .. ahh, good times Cool [WHERE THE HELL IS EDGE GONE]

okay .. umm .. I like Brittney Very Happy

omg the Mike Engaged thread! GZA I remember that...*sigh*

You see like a glimpse of the Brittney girl in BIAB...I mean that is her right?
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 12th, 2006 at 01:19pm
Angel Of My Dreams:
green_day_green_day:
Mike married his girlfriend Anastasia in August of 1996, they now have a daughter named Estelle-Desiree born in April 1997. The pressures of being in Green Day have become to much for Mike and Anastasia' marriage to withstand and they got divorced. Unfortunatelly, they couldn't patch the things up but they are still good friends and Mike visits their daughter, who he has nicknamed "hero", as much as he can. Mike also re-married in 2004 to Sarah, but that too was cut short, because he was "spending to much time in the studio." Word is, he is currently engaged, but it all could just be rumors.
That's from any biography pretty much. it doesn't say exactly when they got married or divorced...Just leaves the mystery as is...Think

its from here Laughing
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 12th, 2006 at 01:21pm
Madeluxx:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I remember the Mike Engaged thread .. ahh, good times Cool [WHERE THE HELL IS EDGE GONE]

okay .. umm .. I like Brittney Very Happy

omg the Mike Engaged thread! GZA I remember that...*sigh*

You see like a glimpse of the Brittney girl in BIAB...I mean that is her right?

yup yup yup
Register