Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
August 8th, 2006 at 09:22pm
mmm. i also thought that seeing as sarah dumped him the day they STOPPED recording and she dumped him for recording that that was a bit odd cos she put up with it that long. why not after he stopped and he WOULD be there. it seems a bit strange. did that make ANY sense?
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
August 8th, 2006 at 09:51pm
Hazel:
mmm. i also thought that seeing as sarah dumped him the day they STOPPED recording and she dumped him for recording that that was a bit odd cos she put up with it that long. why not after he stopped and he WOULD be there. it seems a bit strange. did that make ANY sense?

yes it makes sense and if that was the real reason him working or recording would of came up when they was datting not just when they got married
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
August 8th, 2006 at 09:53pm
unless he got married before he was recording
TresFine
TresFine
August 8th, 2006 at 09:55pm
Hazel:

yes it makes sense and if that was the real reason him working or recording would of came up when they was datting not just when they got married
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
August 8th, 2006 at 09:56pm
you just said that
TresFine
TresFine
August 8th, 2006 at 09:56pm
Hazel:
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
August 8th, 2006 at 09:58pm
you have said that three times now. we get the point
TresFine
TresFine
August 8th, 2006 at 10:01pm
sorry it was messing up on me
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
August 8th, 2006 at 10:01pm
ok
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
August 9th, 2006 at 08:32am
if they are engaged or married i wish them all the luck inthe world, they make a great couple.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 9th, 2006 at 02:22pm
Lucifers Angel:
if they are engaged or married i wish them all the luck inthe world, they make a great couple.
Exactly. People should leave them be.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
August 11th, 2006 at 09:15am
Lucifers Angel:

Exactly, I really dont see what people's problem is with her, i meand she obviously makes Mike happy and well we dont know her so to the people who are juding her.. i wanna know why? They look happy and thats good enought for me!
dropkickingbeeatch
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
dropkickingbeeatch
August 14th, 2006 at 07:36pm
This is great news! Go Mike!
TresFine
TresFine
September 24th, 2006 at 05:16pm
anyone have pics of mike and brittney from that football pregame stuff they was just at not to long ago
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
September 25th, 2006 at 11:08am
I'm like B with no L or T:
*Punk_Princess*:
so brittany's last name is cade?

Brittney's last name is Cade, yeah. Although, on another Mike Dirnt forum, they're sure it's Dane. So belive what you want until we get true confirmation of either name from either her or Mike. Very Happy

Maybe they did that name mixing thing where they mix the bride's name and groom's name. So...Dirnt+Cade=Dane...I think....
Arei2005
Geek
Arei2005
September 27th, 2006 at 12:45pm
cute altho Mike's face lol... and an almost nipple slip haha... as long as she makes Mike happy Very Happy

Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
September 27th, 2006 at 03:37pm
Arei2005:
cute altho Mike's face lol... and an almost nipple slip haha... as long as she makes Mike happy Very Happy

He looks like hes on drugs
run*amok
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
run*amok
September 28th, 2006 at 04:13am
Brittney was in the American Idiot "making of" video. Someone had a handheld camera & got her. It was probably Mike filming her. Anyway, I don't think Mike would've cried all the way through the mastering sessions of AI if he was dating Brittney before Sarah left him (as he was quoted in Rolling Stone). It seems that Brittney was a rebound, but he looks very happy. She seems VERY young, but who knows what draws people together. Maybe he knew her before he married Sarah, maybe she was Sarah's best friend and she picked up the pieces for Mike.....who knows. Maybe it's exactly what he needed at the time.

Other people have said on video ("Bullet in a Bible" and a couple "making of the video" stuff) that AI broke up Mike's marriage or "a lot of big things happened all at once, Mike's marriage ended...." etc. Anyway, it doesn't really matter, does it? Mike uses the media for the band's sake, he plays to the camera when he's at events, it's part of the deal if you want it.

Something that I think is weird is the way they were "posing" for the cameras at the Grammys, with the kissing poses and such. It looked like they wanted those pics taken, which is why I think she might have been Sarah's best friend and maybe he wanted to get back at her. That, of course, is merely speculation on my part. I just thought it looked like they were trying very hard to be photographed while kissing. Then again, I haven't lost sleep over it.

So here's more:

I've noticed several "ring wearing" pics. Brittney was wearing a very small, thin-band diamond ring that looked like an engagement ring at the 2005 Grammys; in the "Bullet in a Bible" DVD, Mike is wearing a very thin gold band on his RIGHT hand. But in photos of late, neither are wearing any rings. The point is, no one really knows but the 2 of them. The final point is, they're together now. Maybe they'll get married, maybe not.

Another "weird" thing I noticed in the "Bullet" DVD is Mike hugging her and looking up to make sure the camera was on them. Maybe she wants to be a model and she's using him to get a career. Maybe it's a career in the music business or something like that. Maybe he's just using her to get over Sarah. It could be a million things or nothing big at all. No one will ever really know unless you know those 2 personally.

Anyway, it seems like I've spent lots of time on this, but really it's just a lot of little things over time, and since I read the thread, I thought I'd put in my 2 cents.

The bottom line is, we can talk about it all day, but it won't change anything. And half that shit on Wikipedia isn't verified. Anyone can write in and edit, so it's mainly for entertainment's sake and shouldn't be taken seriously.....just like this!!!

Late!
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
September 28th, 2006 at 05:49am
Shes in the AI mAking of?
The song or album? ^^
I wanna see that.

And I doubt she wants to be model or something.
But welcome at the board...
run*amok
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
run*amok
September 28th, 2006 at 01:20pm
Thanks for the welcome.

And whatever she wants, we'll really never know. I think it's her on the making of American Idiot. Lots of stuff going on there.

Maybe this subject should just be eliminated. I know I don't need to comment on it any more.

Send me a p.m. if you wanna chat.
Register