October 5th, 2006 at 04:43pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
Sex Pot ReVeNgE [Koru]:
tom_in_a_box:
Sex Pot ReVeNgE [Koru]:
Not again... >,>

If u dont wanna know go out of this thread xP
But I'm a stalker, I wanna know O,o

will you be saying that when you come to lock you up?

Erm... what?
Just nod and smile. Pat

Okey-dokey X,x

*nods and smiles*
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
October 6th, 2006 at 03:52am
mike would never make a public statement thats for the other famous media whores but rumors are rumors.we see when they go to those two events in oct.
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
October 11th, 2006 at 08:10am
Well guys..my friend went to a benfit thing last night that was with Green Day.

Met Green Day...and....Mike DOES have a girlfriend.

But it's not Brittney.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 09:39am
St. Jimmy Jazz:

But it's not Brittney.

BUT according to one of the Over 30s IC member who DID go last night... the girlfriends were NOT there... only Adie was there.

Janine has a wonderful first hand account of chatting up all three guys over at the IC on the thread there. Very Happy
Arei2005
Geek
Arei2005
October 11th, 2006 at 09:54am
sampalletband:
St. Jimmy Jazz:

But it's not Brittney.

BUT according to one of the Over 30s IC member who DID go last night... the girlfriends were NOT there... only Adie was there.

Janine has a wonderful first hand account of chatting up all three guys over at the IC on the thread there. Very Happy

IC Thread?
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
October 11th, 2006 at 01:12pm
sampalletband:
St. Jimmy Jazz:

But it's not Brittney.

LOL..well my friends did see a girl over there. She wasn't really hanging around for long but she was with Mike. Maybe your friend didn't see her?

Also got a chance to meet the boys as well(as well as Adie).

I wonder if they sat at the table because she talked about sitting with other Green Day fans and not knowing it was them?
P-nut
Idiot
P-nut
October 11th, 2006 at 01:17pm
*cries* I want to meet them...

Maybe I can get us to go to whereever they're holed up recording/weriting on our college trip... :S
Then I could ask Mike who he's going out with and it would all be settled.

*goes back to dreaming*
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 03:44pm
St. Jimmy Jazz:
sampalletband:
St. Jimmy Jazz:

But it's not Brittney.

LOL..well my friends did see a girl over there. She wasn't really hanging around for long but she was with Mike. Maybe your friend didn't see her?

Also got a chance to meet the boys as well(as well as Adie).

I wonder if they sat at the table because she talked about sitting with other Green Day fans and not knowing it was them?

The Idiot Club Over 30s Thread over at the IC...

No... she sat 2 tables away from the guys all night... she talked to each one and Rob C. Quote from her on seating at that their table "Seating, Mike, someone unknown who was very close to them possibly Adie's brother, Adie, BJ, Rob Cavallo, Tre, unknown guy, unknown guy."
TrEsXBiAtChX12
TrEsXBiAtChX12
October 12th, 2006 at 03:02pm
St. Jimmy Jazz:

But it's not Brittney.

yeah my friend met them tooo and she talked to mike and mike said he wasnt dating brittney anymore if you want proof i'll give but thats what she said *shrugs* sorry brittney fans
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
October 12th, 2006 at 03:14pm
TrEsXBiAtChX12:
St. Jimmy Jazz:

But it's not Brittney.

yeah my friend met them tooo and she talked to mike and mike said he wasnt dating brittney anymore if you want proof i'll give but thats what she said *shrugs* sorry brittney fans
Actually I am hearing that it is her, she just dyed her hair brown. It's all just rumors and speculation as far as I know. Dno
That's according to someone else that met them, and saw Mike with Brittney there.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
October 12th, 2006 at 03:20pm
Someone i know said that Mike is no longer going out with Brittney. I don't know if she asked him or not but she was sure that he was no longer going out with her.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
October 12th, 2006 at 03:27pm
I don't know, we just have to wait until something is said, or there is actual proof because at the min, I am hearing it from both ways. I am hearing he isn't with her anymore, and I am hearing that they are still together from other people.
P-nut
Idiot
P-nut
October 12th, 2006 at 04:48pm
Well, we'll know once shes really gone, cos presumably he'll get the tattoo covered up or start wearing armwarmers or something...
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
October 13th, 2006 at 12:26am
FOLKS... one of the Over 30 members went to the Award dinner... sat 2 tables away and reported back that NONE of the girlfriends were there... only Adie was there...

The time she DIDN'T spend talking with the guys she took notes and watched what was going on... (she's a lawyer and had detailed notes from the night)

So You all can believe what you'd like, but I will take the word of an mature adult over someone else.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
October 13th, 2006 at 10:20am
sampalletband:
FOLKS... one of the Over 30 members went to the Award dinner... sat 2 tables away and reported back that NONE of the girlfriends were there... only Adie was there...

The time she DIDN'T spend talking with the guys she took notes and watched what was going on... (she's a lawyer and had detailed notes from the night)

So You all can believe what you'd like, but I will take the word of an mature adult over someone else.
My friend is a mature adult.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
October 13th, 2006 at 05:25pm
I'm going to concede that I mis-spoke about "mature adult" term.

I am just trying to see that ruomors and spectulation don't run rampent. The guys deserve their private life and don't deserve nasty rumors like miscarriages and new girlfriends and the like...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 14th, 2006 at 04:21pm
So... because Brittney doesn't go to one event... that automatically means they are split up Rolling Eyes you guys need to chill...
Siva
Siva
October 14th, 2006 at 04:23pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
So... because Brittney doesn't go to one event... that automatically means they are split up Rolling Eyes you guys need to chill...
i agree
who wrote Morreh Cool?
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
who wrote Morreh Cool?
October 14th, 2006 at 06:47pm
Mike has been wearing long sleeves right? Not just cos of the temperature, but WHERE did he get Birttanys name tatooed on his arm I ask?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 14th, 2006 at 10:34pm
who wrote Morreh Cool?:
Mike has been wearing long sleeves right? Not just cos of the temperature, but WHERE did he get Birttanys name tatooed on his arm I ask?

Maky... Mike typically wears long sleeves to all commercial events... that's so unlogical... just wow Cassie
Register