Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
*60sChild*
Geek
*60sChild*

Mibba
November 2nd, 2006 at 02:41pm
Nooooo.

Looks like they're wearing his and her matching suits.

Not a good look Mike.
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
November 2nd, 2006 at 03:22pm
Oh c'mon guys....
"OMG he's kissing her teeth they dont love each other"
Yea. sure. -.-
Mocha
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mocha
November 4th, 2006 at 10:49pm
-__-
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
November 7th, 2006 at 04:10pm
I know I'm gonna hate myself for doing this but here it is.

One of my friends is in SF right now and she saw a magazine and this is what she said about it...

I was looking at SF magazine while I'm up here and Mike's girlfriend is featured in it as one of the 8 best dressed people in the Bay area. She's from LA and they met at a well known sushi restaurant where tons of rockstars go in LA, she was working there. They've been together almost 3 years, they were together for over a year before she agreed to move to the Bay area with him. She owns a clothing boutique and has her own clothing line which is apparently taking off now.

NOW if THIS doens't stop rumors and shit then nothing will...

AND NO my friend didn't mention Britt's last name or the color of her hair...
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 7th, 2006 at 04:24pm
Awww ^_^

I dunno why but i found that cute!
facinated
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
facinated
November 7th, 2006 at 04:31pm
I too read that article. I found it interesting... didn't somebody else point out the strange time line... maybe BRITTNEY is why Sarah left him...just a thought.
I would like to think he's not capable- but hey, you never know!
Iwannajumpout
Idiot
Iwannajumpout

Mibba Blog
November 7th, 2006 at 08:08pm
facinated:
I too read that article. I found it interesting... didn't somebody else point out the strange time line... maybe BRITTNEY is why Sarah left him...just a thought.
I would like to think he's not capable- but hey, you never know!
That was along what I was thinking. To err is human. But I am slightly confused. Do we for sure know that Sarah and Brittney are two different people? Just give me a maximum of five words answer. Do we have any evidence? I promised myself I'd stay out of this thread.
facinated
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
facinated
November 8th, 2006 at 03:48pm
Everyone loves a conspiracy theory...
Mocha
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mocha
November 8th, 2006 at 07:41pm
:/
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
November 9th, 2006 at 12:53am
Please post something more than smilies...
It's good for him to have a nice girlfriend, whoever it is. But I want a picture... just a little one... Shifty
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
November 12th, 2006 at 10:51pm
I found this about Brittney:

Who's that girl?
By Radha Weaver

Brittney Cade met rock star Mike Dirnt in 2003, when she was the hostess at L.A. hot spot Sushi Roku. It could have been the beginning of a typical L.A. sex, drugs, and rock-and-roll story. But the tale went in a much different direction.

Cade, whom we name one of the eight best-dressed locals (page 182), was wearing über-chic leg warmers of her own design. Soon thereafter a photo and story appeared in Women’s Wear Daily, and her accessories company, Britjeet, took off. Dirnt noticed her style, too.

Cade’s look is mostly reworked vintage mixed with a little rocker flair; Dirnt and his two East Bay Green Day mates, as one fashion editor put it, “epitomize the skinny retro cool of neo-swank fashions.” The twosome’s connection went beyond the sartorial. Three years later, Cade moved north, and they settled into an Eichler home in Oakland as young East Bay royalty”down-to-earth, deeply rooted, and intrepid: they visited 13 countries in one month on the band’s last tour.

Mostly they keep things popping locally, grabbing margaritas at Doña Tomás or chowing on southern fried chicken at Rudy’s Can’t Fail Café in Emeryville, co-owned by Dirnt. Over on burgeoning San Pablo, Cade manages the supercool Magnet boutique, helps organize the store’s fashion shows, and studies couture patternmaking at Apparel Arts. The SoCal native hopes to start a womens­wear line”based in the East Bay, of course.

Here's the link to the article: http://www.sanfran.com/archives/view_story/1453/
TresFine
TresFine
November 13th, 2006 at 12:05am
hmm at least she has her own career and all that.good for brittney thats great
TresFine
TresFine
November 13th, 2006 at 12:05am
is there any pictures of her or her clothing line in that article
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
November 13th, 2006 at 01:55am
TresFine:
is there any pictures of her or her clothing line in that article
click the link i posted an' see fer yerself. Retard
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
November 13th, 2006 at 03:36pm
I dont see any pictures ;_;
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
November 14th, 2006 at 12:22am
zOmG Banana! [Koru]:
I dont see any pictures ;_;
And there's your answer. tehe
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
November 14th, 2006 at 12:22pm
Kinda sucky answer I guess
Jix
Jix

Mibba
November 14th, 2006 at 08:55pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
I found this about Brittney:

Who's that girl?
By Radha Weaver

Brittney Cade met rock star Mike Dirnt in 2003, when she was the hostess at L.A. hot spot Sushi Roku. It could have been the beginning of a typical L.A. sex, drugs, and rock-and-roll story. But the tale went in a much different direction.

Cade, whom we name one of the eight best-dressed locals (page 182), was wearing über-chic leg warmers of her own design. Soon thereafter a photo and story appeared in Women’s Wear Daily, and her accessories company, Britjeet, took off. Dirnt noticed her style, too.

Cade’s look is mostly reworked vintage mixed with a little rocker flair; Dirnt and his two East Bay Green Day mates, as one fashion editor put it, “epitomize the skinny retro cool of neo-swank fashions.” The twosome’s connection went beyond the sartorial. Three years later, Cade moved north, and they settled into an Eichler home in Oakland as young East Bay royalty”down-to-earth, deeply rooted, and intrepid: they visited 13 countries in one month on the band’s last tour.

Mostly they keep things popping locally, grabbing margaritas at Doña Tomás or chowing on southern fried chicken at Rudy’s Can’t Fail Café in Emeryville, co-owned by Dirnt. Over on burgeoning San Pablo, Cade manages the supercool Magnet boutique, helps organize the store’s fashion shows, and studies couture patternmaking at Apparel Arts. The SoCal native hopes to start a womens­wear line”based in the East Bay, of course.

Here's the link to the article: http://www.sanfran.com/archives/view_story/1453/

I went to Sushi Roku during the summer. BEST SUSHI RESTAURANT EVER!
TresFine
TresFine
November 15th, 2006 at 12:05am
when you went to that resturant was she still working there,did you see her there or any of green day
TresFine
TresFine
November 16th, 2006 at 06:13pm
i found this but not sure if its her site or not
http://britjeet.com
Register