Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
February 9th, 2007 at 11:34pm
does anyone have that filmmagic picture alot bigger that i posted the link to earlier
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
February 10th, 2007 at 03:58pm
TresFine:
does anyone have that filmmagic picture alot bigger that i posted the link to earlier
I've asked to register but they haven't got back to me yet.
TresFine
TresFine
February 12th, 2007 at 07:39pm
any new pics
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
February 12th, 2007 at 09:11pm
TresFine:
any new pics

if there were any new pics I'm sure they would have been posted

Coffee
TresFine
TresFine
February 15th, 2007 at 01:14am
well maybe you can figure out any of this.with all the new info i learned lately. such as how cade isnt her last name.its her brothers name.also does anyone of that.and that the scence where the young couple is having lunch and theres people skating around thats brittneys hometown.does anyone know of that. oh and carmen electra has wore leggings made by brittney
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 15th, 2007 at 01:22am
San Francisco/Bay area news articles refer to her as Brittney Cade. Why the hell would she have her brother's last name? If it were her brother's it would be hers too.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
February 15th, 2007 at 02:12am
ThisIsGreenDay:
San Francisco/Bay area news articles refer to her as Brittney Cade. Why the hell would she have her brother's last name? If it were her brother's it would be hers too.
Unless they're not blood relatives and they have different last names? Dno
No specifics were really given on that.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2007 at 09:02am
TresFine:
well maybe you can figure out any of this.with all the new info i learned lately. such as how cade isnt her last name.its her brothers name.also does anyone of that.and that the scence where the young couple is having lunch and theres people skating around thats brittneys hometown.does anyone know of that. oh and carmen electra has wore leggings made by brittney

If you have this information I suggest you show us the article it came from. Because until you can produce something in print then what you have is rumor and we will continue to go on what we have had in print; for example the San Fran article Holly linked us to late last year.
TresFine
TresFine
February 16th, 2007 at 02:21am
yeah from dustin from ink casting
TresFine
TresFine
February 16th, 2007 at 11:20pm
if you want more im then just pm me okay
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
February 16th, 2007 at 11:48pm
TresFine:
yeah from dustin from ink casting
I think what Michelle was triyng to say was provide us with the link or a scan of the article so we have actual proof. Otherwise, it's nothing but rumour.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2007 at 11:52pm
TresFine:
if you want more im then just pm me okay
How about provide actual fact, as in perhaps a link to a credible source? Until then, I believe San Francisco Magazine, this link specifically. Publications like this need to have all their facts straight or they can get sued for fabrication and things like that. I doubt they're gonna go by rumor and give Brittney any ol' surname that's floating around the Web. Magazines, Newspapers and the like have staff who are known as fact checkers and will call around to make sure their information is solid.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 17th, 2007 at 09:08am
-needs the help of you groovy people-

This article is old and needs updating/fixing. And since you all know way more than me, I'd like you to help me change it. Specifically, this bit;
Because of this difficult upbringing, Mike has a strong appreciation for family values and Mike married his girlfriend Anastasia in August of 1996. They now have a daughter named Estelle-Desiree born in April 1997. Mike visits their daughter, who he has nicknamed "Hero", as much as he can. The pressures of being in Green Day have become too much for Mike and Anastasia's marriage to withstand and they got divorced. Unfortunately, they couldn't patch the things up but they are still good friends. Mike also re-married in 2004; his second wife was called Sarah. But that too did not last, because he was spending too much time and effort recording American Idiot. Word is, he is currently engaged, but it all could just be rumours. His 'fiancée' is believed to be called Brittney.

Forget about any bad sentences/spelling mistakes, I can fix those myself. But any info you guys have on Mike's past/present dating status that I haven't got would be really, really appreciated. xD
Or even if you can just find me some links, that would be great.
TresFine
TresFine
February 22nd, 2007 at 08:19am
okay why does it need fixing
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
February 22nd, 2007 at 08:34am
TresFine:
okay why does it need fixing

Bloodraine:
-needs the help of you groovy people-

Forget about any bad sentences/spelling mistakes, I can fix those myself. But any info you guys have on Mike's past/present dating status that I haven't got would be really, really appreciated. xD
Or even if you can just find me some links, that would be great.
netty
Geek
netty
February 22nd, 2007 at 05:36pm
apart from an urge to say that none of this is any of our business.... when it comes to any of the band members private lives....

Mike never said he calls Estelle "hero" thats something that has been posted and reposted all over the interent. people read something somebody else has posted... and go ahead and post it elsewhere as truth.

he said "she`s my hero!" not "I call her hero!"

subtle difference that most totally miss.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 22nd, 2007 at 10:53pm
netty:
apart from an urge to say that none of this is any of our business.... when it comes to any of the band members private lives....

Mike never said he calls Estelle "hero" thats something that has been posted and reposted all over the interent. people read something somebody else has posted... and go ahead and post it elsewhere as truth.

I always thought that if he actually called her 'Hero' then that was just cheesy. That's why I just don't acknowledge that supposed nickname, lol.
l10895
Geek
l10895
March 4th, 2007 at 06:28pm
netty:

oh, i always thought he said i call her hero
Arei2005
Geek
Arei2005
March 6th, 2007 at 05:32pm
I do not like the Gold jacket

cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
March 7th, 2007 at 11:20am
Arei2005: