Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
October 15th, 2006 at 12:48am
same it was brittney with brown or black hair.just like mikes.so people need to not make up stuff alright
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
October 15th, 2006 at 01:00am
TresFine:
same it was brittney with brown or black hair.just like mikes.so people need to not make up stuff alright
Actually, read what Michelle wrote, none of the girlfriends were there.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 02:39am
TresFine:

sampalletband:
FOLKS... one of the Over 30 members went to the Award dinner... sat 2 tables away and reported back that NONE of the girlfriends were there... only Adie was there...

The time she DIDN'T spend talking with the guys she took notes and watched what was going on... (she's a lawyer and had detailed notes from the night)
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 12:50pm
sampalletband:
TresFine:

sampalletband:
FOLKS... one of the Over 30 members went to the Award dinner... sat 2 tables away and reported back that NONE of the girlfriends were there... only Adie was there...

The time she DIDN'T spend talking with the guys she took notes and watched what was going on... (she's a lawyer and had detailed notes from the night)

.... so that means ... what again? She didnt want to go to some dumb award show, that doesnt mean they broke up.
Arei2005
Geek
Arei2005
October 15th, 2006 at 03:05pm
Hehe Get In There

Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 10:38pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
sampalletband:
TresFine:

sampalletband:

.... so that means ... what again? She didnt want to go to some dumb award show, that doesnt mean they broke up.

I am not the one arguing about them breaking up... I was stating for the record what happpened since OTHERS are hell bent on SPREADING RUMORS Wink
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 15th, 2006 at 11:13pm
Mike's shacking up with me. 'Nuff said, Cool
TresFine
TresFine
October 16th, 2006 at 11:41pm
actually there still together so quit it,she was there its been said..and adrienne too...
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
October 17th, 2006 at 12:17am
TresFine:
actually there still together so quit it,she was there its been said..and adrienne too...
No one has said anything else about them not being together...
And actually, no she wasn't there. Adie was, but none of the girlfriends were.
But just because she wasn't there obviously, doesn't mean that they aren't together.

sampalletband:

So You all can believe what you'd like, but I will take the word of an mature adult over someone else.
Br@+
Br@+

Blog
October 17th, 2006 at 12:22am
Arei2005:
Hehe Get In There

Laughing hehehe thats a funny kiss. You can see brittney's tooth. Hehe...awww there so cute together Hug
P-nut
Idiot
P-nut
October 17th, 2006 at 05:16am
Mike has really short nails...

/random

Yeah...hes not looking as into that as she is...
TresFine
TresFine
October 18th, 2006 at 10:28pm
actually he is too
Br@+
Br@+

Blog
October 19th, 2006 at 07:37pm
Surprised okay, so i was reading a journal entry (LINK HERE) and it said;
'And Brittney dyed her hair brown, it looks a lot better than blonde!' About the 5th parasentence. Laughing. Sorry no photos Sad but i really wanna see what she looks like with brown hair Ah
TresFine
TresFine
October 24th, 2006 at 09:43pm
does anyone have pictures of her with the brown hair yet
Br@+
Br@+

Blog
October 24th, 2006 at 10:09pm
As far as i know, i don't have any Sad What a bummer
TresFine
TresFine
October 24th, 2006 at 11:11pm
what about the girl that posted that link journal thing
finksgirl
Geek
finksgirl

Mibba
October 27th, 2006 at 09:33pm
OoOoOo that'll be interesting...just can't picture her with the brown hair....

Maybe they'll get pics of it on GDA soon...
*leaves to check GDA*
Mocha
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mocha
October 29th, 2006 at 12:07am
okay...*breathes sigh of relief* I just read through this entire thread. I haven't used the GSB boards so I'm trying to start seeing as I've been here over a year so I don't know how to quote people so if someone'd be nice enough to tell me...but for now here's what I've got to say.

Someone said that they thought the first blonde girl in the Me First And The Gimme Gimme's music video for I Believe I Can Fly looked like Brittney.
-__- It's Paris Hilton....I'll admit they've got their similairities though....:/

Also in that vid though you can see, if mine Green Day spotting eyes don't decieve me seeing as the video quality for the vid I saw was a bit bad, Tré dancing like a fool at 1:41 and Mike acting like he doesn't know the words at 1:55 about...but that aint got to do with the thread....

Okay next thing...the first time I ever saw Brittney I felt something was wrong. Now no one's gonna start going crazy over that but...Im just saying. I think a big amount of the pics of Mike and Brittney together look staged. I mean...the one up there^ Neither is really kissing the other, Mike's kissing her teeth very lightly. :/

So what I'd like to know...to help me with my theory...is when/where that picture was taken...?

Thank you for your time.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
October 29th, 2006 at 02:05am
MmmDirnty:
okay...*breathes sigh of relief* I just read through this entire thread. I haven't used the GSB boards so I'm trying to start seeing as I've been here over a year so I don't know how to quote people so if someone'd be nice enough to tell me...but for now here's what I've got to say.

Someone said that they thought the first blonde girl in the Me First And The Gimme Gimme's music video for I Believe I Can Fly looked like Brittney.
-__- It's Paris Hilton....I'll admit they've got their similairities though....:/

Also in that vid though you can see, if mine Green Day spotting eyes don't decieve me seeing as the video quality for the vid I saw was a bit bad, Tré dancing like a fool at 1:41 and Mike acting like he doesn't know the words at 1:55 about...but that aint got to do with the thread....

Just hit the "QUOTE" button on the right hand side of the post yo want to quote Wink

okay.. becuase I have nothing but time...

Yupp that is Paris... the COUGHslutCOUGH that she is...

At 1:41 I don't believe it's Tre... since this video was flimed during the Sidewalks 2003 interview time frame and Tre was a little bit bigger then. The dude in the video, his face is too thin and Tre's at that time frame was a little fuller than normal.

By that's just my humble opinion Wink
Mocha
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mocha
October 29th, 2006 at 08:25pm
sampalletband:
MmmDirnty:

Just hit the "QUOTE" button on the right hand side of the post yo want to quote Wink

okay.. becuase I have nothing but time...

Yupp that is Paris... the COUGHslutCOUGH that she is...

At 1:41 I don't believe it's Tre... since this video was flimed during the Sidewalks 2003 interview time frame and Tre was a little bit bigger then. The dude in the video, his face is too thin and Tre's at that time frame was a little fuller than normal.

By that's just my humble opinion Wink

Okay thanks! I'll look again. Rolling Eyes Anyways....
Register