Slipknot

AuthorMessage
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 30th, 2006 at 02:32am
i_like_finnish_rockers:
i dont like them , but ive never really heard their music. they look weird and they dont look like a good band to me.

You should at least hear onse song from them. Who know maybe you'll like them Cool. And yes ^ is right, Corey CAN sing and scream...stone sour anyone??? Listen to the way he sings bother live. Soooo good. And then check out slipknot, sure it's harder but he sings in there too. They have 3 acoustic songs on vol3. And i like them all.
Corey pwns metal singers. Cool He's just cool like that, one of the best voices i ever heard.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 30th, 2006 at 06:34am
i_like_finnish_rockers:
i dont like them , but ive never really heard their music. they look weird and they dont look like a good band to me.

You're an ignorant fool.

How can a band look like a bad band, from their image? Thats just stupid. Its just like me saying "You look like a bad person" without ever actually talking to you.

Listen to their music before you make ignorant statements like that.

Its just the same as you not being friends with someone because they "look weird". Thats stupid too.
Buckfast Wine.
Falling In Love With The Board
Buckfast Wine.
July 30th, 2006 at 08:07am
i_like_finnish_rockers:

That whole statement was very wrong. Yet typical.
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 30th, 2006 at 11:28am
Well then i like backstreet boys cause well they're easy on the eyes so the music MUST be good Cool
GreenDayfanatic07
Geek
GreenDayfanatic07

Mibba
July 30th, 2006 at 11:32am
Okay, Im sorry I made a big deal about this, what I was just trying to say was that I didn't like their music, so could you please just leave me alone??? please?
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
July 30th, 2006 at 11:49am
sexybilliejoe4me:
I hate these bastards, they're music is gay, no offense to anyone who likes them, but Im with Billie Joe on this one

how is their music "gay"? they dop not use homosexual themes within their lyrics, do they. no. so either use a proper word, or shut the fuck up.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 12:00pm
Pastor of Muppets:
sexybilliejoe4me:
I hate these bastards, they're music is gay, no offense to anyone who likes them, but Im with Billie Joe on this one

how is their music "gay"? they dop not use homosexual themes within their lyrics, do they. no. so either use a proper word, or shut the fuck up.

Think And their ava seems to be of Billie kissing some guy... interesting.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
July 30th, 2006 at 12:24pm
Panic!medic:
Pastor of Muppets:
sexybilliejoe4me:

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN Cool
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 30th, 2006 at 12:24pm
Panic!medic:
Pastor of Muppets:
sexybilliejoe4me:

LOOOOOOL Owned. And if you actually LISTEN to the music it's nothing gay in it. Not anti-gay not pro-gay not anything. They sing about stuff that's a tad more important. Cool
If you hate them try to find a better reason than the masks and their music is *gay*. You can't cause well they're just cool Cool.
Protest the Hero.
Protest the Hero.
July 30th, 2006 at 02:55pm
I've listened to a lot of their songs to see if I would like them, and I really only found one that I liked at all.
"Vermillion Part Two."
Number Zero
Geek
Number Zero
July 30th, 2006 at 09:48pm
My friends are mean to me. Crying or Very sad

Violet: Soo Green Day and Slipknot are your fav. bands, huh?

Me: Yeah, why?

Violet: Well it's just kinda scary.

Me: Uhh, how?

Violet: Well know We have to make sure that you don't tackle 12 differnt people now.

Me:.... We still have to save Joey from Jaci though...

I don't why I just wrote that. *Shrug*
GreenDayfanatic07
Geek
GreenDayfanatic07

Mibba
July 30th, 2006 at 10:16pm
Im sorry to all of you, just, I was in a bad mood, and please don't give me a hard time.....
Number Zero
Geek
Number Zero
July 30th, 2006 at 10:19pm
Oh wow. Pixles don't hurt that much honey.
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
July 31st, 2006 at 01:56am
i_like_finnish_rockers:

so u dont like them cuz of the way they look? okay...stereotyping is wrong shame shame
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
July 31st, 2006 at 02:01am
sexybilliejoe4me:
jesus, im sorry, but you dont have to be so hard on me.....i said no offense, and i didnt mean that it was gay like i had said, but i just meant that i didnt like it, im sorry, plz dont yell at me, im 11, and i know im fucked up, you know what, you've all just increased the chance of me commiting suicide, i hope your all fucking happy

boo fuckin hoo ur gonna commit suicide cuz of what we said? okay i think your pathetic, and if simon cowell just read what u wrote....i wonder what he would say considering ur trying to make people feel sorry for you...mabey you should go crawl in a corner and cry until the world ends, cuz hon obviously your trying to get attention. and your 11? okay... that makes no sense considering u have alot ahead of you and yet o fucking wow pathetic

no offence to anyone....i guess.
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
July 31st, 2006 at 02:02am
and by the way ms 11 year old....i should wash your mouth out with soap cuz of your fowl mouth...your 11 you shoulnt know those words!
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
July 31st, 2006 at 02:04am
mikey1000:
Heh you love Joey's drumming Smile. The drumming is preety good, fast paced at times. Plus the songs give joey a chance to show people just how fast he is. Cool

yep agreed
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
July 31st, 2006 at 02:11am
I'm not a fan of Slipknot.. but they are from Iowa.. So I respect them Wink.

I'm from Iowa aswell (though I live in Michigan now...I still visit).
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 31st, 2006 at 02:30am
Finky 'Effin Jo:
My friends are mean to me. Crying or Very sad

Violet: Soo Green Day and Slipknot are your fav. bands, huh?

Me: Yeah, why?

Violet: Well it's just kinda scary.

Me: Uhh, how?

Violet: Well know We have to make sure that you don't tackle 12 differnt people now.

Me:.... We still have to save Joey from Jaci though...

I don't why I just wrote that. *Shrug*

Awww *hugs* forget about it. Green Day and slipknot are also my two fav bands. I don't care what billie joe thinks about them or what people say. It's the best way to be Cool.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 31st, 2006 at 06:42am
sexybilliejoe4me:
jesus, im sorry, but you dont have to be so hard on me.....i said no offense, and i didnt mean that it was gay like i had said, but i just meant that i didnt like it, im sorry, plz dont yell at me, im 11, and i know im fucked up, you know what, you've all just increased the chance of me commiting suicide, i hope your all fucking happy

lmfao lmfao lmfao

This is going to sound mean.. but oh well.

I don't care. You came onto a band thread, said that their music was "gay" then left. not only were you politically incorrect, you were also ignorant, and felt as if somehow saying the words "no offence" would make us any more happier.

You also called them bastards. Please don't come onto a band thread, insult them, then try and get out it by saying "I'm going to commit suicide now because you were mean to me."

We don't care. Not one bit. We all have out own problems, worries, and issues, we don't care about some 11 year old kid who we don't even know, who is just trying to get attention.

So, please, grow up, get a life, and don't offend/upset people if you don't want them to do the same to you.
Register