Slipknot

AuthorMessage
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 27th, 2006 at 01:39pm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=x2yZbURCeCg OMG HE MADE THAT WORK!!! And he kept playing after that. Corey's the shit. Cool
Buckfast Wine.
Falling In Love With The Board
Buckfast Wine.
July 27th, 2006 at 01:41pm
I_Love_Billie_Mike_Tre_:
I don't like Slipknot. My reason their metal is too lite like Korn.

Korn and Slipknot are completly different.
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
July 27th, 2006 at 01:42pm
mikey1000:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=x2yZbURCeCg OMG HE MADE THAT WORK!!! And he kept playing after that. Corey's the shit. Cool

Wooahh.
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 27th, 2006 at 01:43pm
True that. You can't compare the two. In the words of clown: ''Their name is korn our name is slipknot - you figure it the fuck out!'' lmfao
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
July 27th, 2006 at 01:45pm
mikey1000:
True that. You can't compare the two. In the words of clown: ''Their name is korn our name is slipknot - you figure it the fuck out!'' lmfao

ROFL.
That and they have two completly different styles.
They even fell out once Hand
Cause of David modelling ROFLROFLROFLROFL
But they love each other again Cool
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 27th, 2006 at 01:45pm
A.D.I.D.A.S.:
mikey1000:

Wooahh.

lmfao lmfao I'd be sooooo embarassed by that, but he made it work. This next song...(almost falls) whoa almost broke my ankle lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
Peter Petrelli
King For A Couple Of Days
Peter Petrelli
July 27th, 2006 at 02:18pm
I_Love_Billie_Mike_Tre_:
I don't like Slipknot. My reason their metal is too lite like Korn.

Are we listening to the same band?? Shocked
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
July 27th, 2006 at 09:57pm
i love slipknot....but if people say they hate them...whatever its thier opinion...but slipknot fuckin rocks and theres no question about it and i dont care for other peoples opinions on music cuz i have my own...thats why it doesnt really bother me when people say they hate them cuz thier either following some type of trend cuz green day hates them or they hate them cuz....idk...but i love slipknot

\m/..(- -)..\m/ rock the fuck on!
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
July 27th, 2006 at 09:57pm
and yes i am TRYING to sound smartish today lmao
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 28th, 2006 at 09:20am
radioactive:
i love slipknot....but if people say they hate them...whatever its thier opinion...but slipknot fuckin rocks and theres no question about it and i dont care for other peoples opinions on music cuz i have my own...thats why it doesnt really bother me when people say they hate them cuz thier either following some type of trend cuz green day hates them or they hate them cuz....idk...but i love slipknot

OMG...I...love you. Shocked . And you did sound smart. Cool
Number Zero
Geek
Number Zero
July 28th, 2006 at 07:33pm
radioactive:

My ex-girlfriend hated them with the passion. But like that was ever gonna fucking stop me. She always said that the masks were a lure to get fans. Rolling Eyes Whatever.
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
July 29th, 2006 at 03:12am
mikey1000:
radioactive:

cool i sounded smart..heck yes im loved... Cool
HelloBeautiful!
Geek
HelloBeautiful!
July 29th, 2006 at 03:14am
radioactive:
mikey1000:
radioactive:

cool i sounded smart..heck yes im loved... Cool
Yeah, I agree. And you did sound smart. I lurve SlipKnoT.
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
July 29th, 2006 at 03:21am
Finky 'Effin Jo:
radioactive:

My ex-girlfriend hated them with the passion. But like that was ever gonna fucking stop me. She always said that the masks were a lure to get fans. Rolling Eyes Whatever.

well....shes stupid. (no offence) but the masks are the second best part the first best part is the drums \m/
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 29th, 2006 at 02:45pm
Heh you love Joey's drumming Smile. The drumming is preety good, fast paced at times. Plus the songs give joey a chance to show people just how fast he is. Cool
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 29th, 2006 at 03:06pm
radioactive:

people can disagree with you, personaly i HATE slipknot, and not because Green day dont like them because i have formed my own opinion on them, and to me they sound like some one being sick down the toilet.
Number Zero
Geek
Number Zero
July 29th, 2006 at 06:42pm
radioactive:
Finky 'Effin Jo:
radioactive:

well....shes stupid. (no offence) but the masks are the second best part the first best part is the drums \m/

I don't care what you say about her, I fucking hate her.
Number Zero
Geek
Number Zero
July 29th, 2006 at 06:45pm
Lucifers Angel:
radioactive:

people can disagree with you, personaly i HATE slipknot, and not because Green day dont like them because i have formed my own opinion on them, and to me they sound like some one being sick down the toilet.

See, I don't get that. I mean yeah sure they scream, but alot of these fucking bands are just pure screaming *coughJoshuacough* I mean, Corey sings alot on his songs, but people jsut block that out and just hear the screaming. (Which you got to have alot of talent to do)
Your X Lover is Dead
Geek
Your X Lover is Dead
July 29th, 2006 at 06:45pm
i dont like them , but ive never really heard their music. they look weird and they dont look like a good band to me.
Number Zero
Geek
Number Zero
July 29th, 2006 at 06:48pm
i_like_finnish_rockers:
i dont like them , but ive never really heard their music. they look weird and they dont look like a good band to me.

Well that's sterotypical.
It's like alot of people loving a band just because the lead singer has tight pants and flippy hair and eyeliner. Rolling Eyes
Register