The Living End

AuthorMessage
libbey crocodile
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
libbey crocodile

Mibba
January 5th, 2007 at 11:45am
I started to like - no love them when I saw the Prisoner of Society video one night. So I downloaded it, along with two other songs. Pretty awesome band.
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
January 5th, 2007 at 11:55am
Meh loves them...
I have State of Emergency and started liking them not too long ago (couple months, probably).
My friend got to go to a concert last month (that bitch, lol) and she said it was amazing. She got Chris' guitar pick, and Scott did all these kickass tricks with his bass, and Andy had this Tre Cool look going on....
I hate her. xD Lol, kidding, I loves her. Just extremely jealous.

But yeah, they're really cool... currently, my third favorate band after Green Day and My Chemical Romance.
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
January 5th, 2007 at 12:09pm
i first listened to them this summer but now i like them very much.
unfortunately i can't find State Of Emergency here Molly
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
January 5th, 2007 at 12:20pm
I've been on a huge TLE kick all week.

Carry Me Home recently took over as fave TLE song from Growing Up (Falling Down) Cool
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
January 5th, 2007 at 12:43pm
Well, at the moment, my favorite songs are Black Cat, Prisoner of Society, Wake Up (mainly because the video kicked so much ass), Uncle Harry (ha ha), and Nothing Lasts Forever.
They're just really good.

Also, I've been wanting to dye my hair Chris Cheney red... I wanted that color before I knew about them, but now I have something easier to compare the color I want to.
But Mom won't take me to somewhere besides Walmart, so I had to settle with purple... oh well. *skips off*
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2007 at 01:59pm
Lix.:

Carry Me Home recently took over as fave TLE song from Growing Up (Falling Down) Cool
For me it's Short Notice. Cool
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2007 at 02:00pm
Ego Box:
Look a page back or two. Shifty
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 5th, 2007 at 07:32pm
Ego Box:

You can try emailing info@thelivingend.com, telling them where you live so they would direct you to a store where you can get the CD...but that probably only works for like...UK/US. Molly
The Evil Alchemist
Geek
The Evil Alchemist
January 5th, 2007 at 07:46pm
I just started listening to them about a week ago and now they're one of my favorite bands.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2007 at 07:56pm
ThePunkMinority:
I just started listening to them about a week ago and now they're one of my favorite bands.
Wonderful Cassie
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 6th, 2007 at 05:58pm
Lix.:

what happened to Staring At The Light!
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 6th, 2007 at 06:00pm
black_hawk_2009:
Meh loves them...
I have State of Emergency and started liking them not too long ago (couple months, probably).
My friend got to go to a concert last month (that bitch, lol) and she said it was amazing. She got Chris' guitar pick, and Scott did all these kickass tricks with his bass, and Andy had this Tre Cool look going on....

But yeah, they're really cool... currently, my third favorate band after Green Day and My Chemical Romance.
Scott does lots of cool things ^_^

Stands on his bass, sits on his bass, lifts his bass up, all while playing. twirls it around xD
and it's so awesome when he like.. lies it on the floor and stands up on it and claps or something or sits down on it and starts tapping his knee. and then when he goes and sits down on Andy's drum stand thing.... he's such a good kid ;_;
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
January 9th, 2007 at 01:08pm
The Duck's Nuts:
black_hawk_2009:
Meh loves them...

Stands on his bass, sits on his bass, lifts his bass up, all while playing. twirls it around xD
and it's so awesome when he like.. lies it on the floor and stands up on it and claps or something or sits down on it and starts tapping his knee. and then when he goes and sits down on Andy's drum stand thing.... he's such a good kid ;_;
I'm going to cry if they don't come ;_;
Straight-Up Hustler
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Straight-Up Hustler
January 9th, 2007 at 06:04pm
I love them....right now my fave. song by them has to be 'No Way Out'
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 9th, 2007 at 06:46pm
But was it all real fun?:

That's a great song. Depressing, but great. Very Happy
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
January 9th, 2007 at 10:30pm
Faith:
But was it all real fun?:

That's a great song. Depressing, but great. Very Happy

Actually I think it's not so depressing cause at the end it changes to "I can see the way out now" so it's like he's got out of it xD
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 9th, 2007 at 10:42pm
Coff:
Actually I think it's not so depressing cause at the end it changes to "I can see the way out now" so it's like he's got out of it xD

Yeah, but it's all a matter of perception. Because like...I could say "I can see the way out now" meaning I finally got a gun and now I can blow my brain out. Faith Of course, that's not what's implied in the song, but it's just that everyone sees something of their own in the lyrics.
The song's just depressing for me, because I'm 5,000 miles away from home, and so far I can't see no way out. Aside from the above mentioned gun. Image
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 10th, 2007 at 02:40am
Off Key Melodies:
The Duck's Nuts:
black_hawk_2009:
Meh loves them...

I'm going to cry if they don't come ;_;
LMFAOFLMAO FLAMOF LMFOA KAD THAT SOUNDS SO SUSS>

But yeah, they said they're gonna go to Europe as soon as they get a record deal sorted and what not. they said they'll go to Europe this year Very Happy

Would they lie? Very Happy
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
January 10th, 2007 at 02:58am
The Duck's Nuts:
Lix.:

WTF I TOLD YOU TWO WEEKS AGO CARRY ME HOME WAS PWNING EVERYTHING I NEVER MENTIONED STARING AT THE LIGHT.

Remember? And then I told you how I wanted a shirt that said "All you need is alcohol", remember? And that I wanted to wear it in Jan when we meet MCR, remember? And then how I said Gerard the ex-alcoholic might not appreciate it, remember? You idiot.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 10th, 2007 at 03:47am
designed by satan.:
The Duck's Nuts:
Lix.:

WTF I TOLD YOU TWO WEEKS AGO CARRY ME HOME WAS PWNING EVERYTHING I NEVER MENTIONED STARING AT THE LIGHT.

Remember? And then I told you how I wanted a shirt that said "All you need is alcohol", remember? And that I wanted to wear it in Jan when we meet MCR, remember? And then how I said Gerard the ex-alcoholic might not appreciate it, remember? You idiot.

You guys have such a loving relationship.. Laughing
Register